Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dhaval121

Samsung Note 4 Sprint N910P GSM/CDMA Unlocking

You need RGE sim to get everything working on Sprint Note 4.

Which was your handset before Note 4? You are probably using REC sim, since you are not getting SMS. Contact your local RWW and confirm your sim first and ask them if they have RGE sim in stock. You may have to buy the RGE SIM online.

I was using G2 before this, I have also got One world sim(RECRU series) which I have not yet activated.

btw, how to check if my sim is RGE?

Go to your Local RWW, only they can tell your RSN from MDN.

BTW RGE sims I have seen have big chip, almost as big as micro SIM.

thanks, I will check with them this weekend.

btw, anyone using samsung lock feature?, does it work well?

thanks, I will check with them this weekend.

btw, anyone using samsung lock feature?, does it work well?

what do you mean by samsung lock? if it is activation lock of samsung account works well with 5.1.1. But not full secure.

It should be ODR RSN number to 53733 to know the MDN(phone Number attached to )

ODR MEID/RSN number
ODM mobile number
GETSTAT MEID/RSN NUMBER

send to 53733

any hints on improving GPS? first time I used it and found horrible.

Got a sprint note 5, unlocked using idone apps. Reliance cdma is working but no data. Can anyone help me with getting data work on it.

Thanks in advance.

Got a sprint note 5, unlocked using idone apps. Reliance cdma sim is working but no data. Can anyone help me with getting data working on it.

Am still stuck without net. Call sms everything is working. Mobileip done, korea mode to india done, not aware of anything else.

Pls help if anyone knows the solution. Rge sim on sprint note 5.

Some batches of Note 4 has this hardware issue. Even mine had the same issue. Super slow in locking and locks out every now and then during navigation. Had to part with it mainly becaus of this. Read somewhere that when the sd card was removed, it resolved for some. But not for me.

PS. Try high accuracy mode as well.

Edited by ev1lb0ygen1us

Some batches of Note 4 has this hardware issue. Even mine had the same issue. Super slow in locking and locks out every now and then during navigation. Had to part with it mainly becaus of this. Read somewhere that when the sd card was removed, it resolved for some. But not for me.

PS. Try high accuracy mode as well.

duh, well I tried all the methods, updating gps.conf improved the gps lock.

if nothing works I will have to bite my tongue and try to do hardware fix

So anyone tested their sprint phones with 4g LTE? Does these support indian 4G? If it doesnt, going to be a big bummer as 4G is getting flourished.

Got a sprint note 5, unlocked using idone apps. Reliance cdma is working but no data. Can anyone help me with getting data work on it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi skumar9988,

probably your phone have an hardware issue:

IF you set the good APN then it is a known issue that Sprint is yet to resolve even for customers they themselves have unlocked. On Sprint's Community forums the best they have done for any customer with this issue is swap the device out.

we reported it here:

http://idoneapps.com/forum/index.php?topic=19.0

Thanks in advance.

Got a sprint note 5, unlocked using idone apps. Reliance cdma sim is working but no data. Can anyone help me with getting data working on it.

Am still stuck without net. Call sms everything is working. Mobileip done, korea mode to india done, not aware of anything else.

Pls help if anyone knows the solution. Rge sim on sprint note 5.

You are supposed to put simpleip not mobileip. Btw write a dummy NVdump in NV mode and revert to ruim pref.

I tried to use the airtel 4g sim with automatic and cdma/lte option but the phone showed that it is in international roaming mode

Data was not working even if i added the apn settings

I feel this will work onky on relinace cdma 4g only

Now after the reliance JIO, any hope of getting 4G with this hs?

Now after the reliance JIO, any hope of getting 4G with this hs?

i tried, could not get JIO on this handset, as it has no 2300 aka band 40

can anybody confirms, data working on 6.0.1 on sprint model??

One of my customers have one device updated and data not working... I'm going to work on it tomorrow... Will update once I have done it...

just now updated my sprint note4 to 6.0.1 cdma data working good with ordinary sim recruc........ any series. I changed in DFS pref mobile ip.

can we take ota for sprint note 4 for marshmallow

Just read the posts above. Sorry

Edited by ankurcshah

I'm using Samsung s6 edge plus 6.0.1 CDMA data working after some dfs programming

Guys, I unlocked my Sprint Note 4 successfully on 5.0.1 (OF5) using GT 3.1.8. Later I Odin it to stock COG5 5.1.1 tar. Once I did that, my hotspot and roaming options disappeared from settings. In order to get data working on RCDMA, I had to write a dummy NV Dump and had to change few other parameters (trial n error). I finally got data working but I changed too many parameters. So I decided to ##RTN#, so that I can reset back those parameters and start fresh from begining.

Right after the reboot, it started to display "invalid card". I tried different sim but same result. I tried to Odin back to stock COG5 tar but it didnt help. Now that I'm on 5.1.1, I'm unable to use GT 3.1.8 to sim unlock again. And since I'm on COG5 firmware, cant downgrade as well.

Please help me out guys.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

RTN will obviously lock any sprint device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I unlocked my Sprint Note 4 successfully on 5.0.1 (OF5) using GT 3.1.8. Later I Odin it to stock COG5 5.1.1 tar. Once I did that, my hotspot and roaming options disappeared from settings. In order to get data working on RCDMA, I had to write a dummy NV Dump and had to change few other parameters (trial n error). I finally got data working but I changed too many parameters. So I decided to ##RTN#, so that I can reset back those parameters and start fresh from begining.

Right after the reboot, it started to display "invalid card". I tried different sim but same result. I tried to Odin back to stock COG5 tar but it didnt help. Now that I'm on 5.1.1, I'm unable to use GT 3.1.8 to sim unlock again. And since I'm on COG5 firmware, cant downgrade as well.

Please help me out guys.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Root it and use galaxy tools. if you have SPC with u, change it to ruim pref. and load prl. if parameters are not there, write dump file if you want data. change indian mode and hybrid mode in ##data#. if your GSM works no problem. with Galaxy tools, If it asks unlocked code purchase it. if you require further help in rooting google or wait for my notes, I will post my notes for rooting 5.1.1. with in a day or two.

Thanks to Guru Gopalji, i was able to unlock again without having to pay. Galaxy tools worked like a charm even on 5.1.1

Another update: Voice, sms and data working on REC sim. After RTN, gsm n rge sim got locked (showing invalid sim card error). But rec sim continued to work, even with data. After unlock, everything started to work.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

hello every one

I have the same probleme

my phone was working just fin ,after the 6.0.1MM update I loste hotspot so I used the GalaxyTools app (but in the wrong way)

now I have that message (Invalid sim card )

I 've flash 5.1.1 but nothing changed I can't use any sim card.

I realy need some help guys

(sorry for my bad english )

Now due to 4G migration, is sprint note 4 going to become a good paper weight? Any success in using with new 4G sim?

On 4/17/2016 at 8:14 AM, cambob said:

hello every one

I have the same probleme

my phone was working just fin ,after the 6.0.1MM update I loste hotspot so I used the GalaxyTools app (but in the wrong way)

now I have that message (Invalid sim card )

I 've flash 5.1.1 but nothing changed I can't use any sim card.

I realy need some help guys

(sorry for my bad english )

unlock it with GCprokey Or Octopus all sims will work

On 4/17/2016 at 4:44 AM, cambob said:

You should use our new app, GalaxyTools doesn't work properly on Marshmallow, the link is this one: http://idoneapps.com/index.php?os=android

This is a paid app.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk