Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
unity007

How to Unlock Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 for Reliance CDMA or any GSM

Hi Friends

I have recenlty purchased Samsung S6 (920P). Now when i am trying to geT MSL then i am unable to get from any tools. And i am also unable to get it unlock it thru SSU.APK. Can anyone suggest me how to unlock this phone. I am waiting of yours needfull reply.

thanks

• Like 1

I have not tried but root it and install latest galaxy tools it might get you spc and gsm unlock

I am also looking for the gsm unlock. Has anyone had any luck?

• Like 1

For Sprint S6, and s6 edge I got success by using the files i posted above. GSM is working fine except receiving Bank SMS. CDMA oMH working fine. Tested, Reliance Recrucxxxx, Docomo CDMA, BSNL CDMA. I do not have access to MTS.

• Like 3

Where did you buy them @unity007

Sent from my Karbonn Titanium S9 using Tapatalk

^^^^

I imported from USA

For Sprint S6, and s6 edge I got success by using the files i posted above. GSM is working fine except receiving Bank SMS. CDMA oMH working fine. Tested, Reliance Recrucxxxx, Docomo CDMA, BSNL CDMA. I do not have access to MTS.

sir,

i am using sprint note 3 pn NC5 with reliance evdo

can it be updated to lollipop by flashing srpint lollipop update of note 3? without losing evdo data?

Is Relaince cdma evdo data work on sprint galaxy s6, if yes how ?

if works good in s6 and s6 edge. I have used sprint one. Getting spc on 5.1.1 is difficulty. but if you spc programming is easy

sir,

i am using sprint note 3 pn NC5 with reliance evdo

can it be updated to lollipop by flashing srpint lollipop update of note 3? without losing evdo data?

Use custom rom for Lollipop

if works good in s6 and s6 edge. I have used sprint one. Getting spc on 5.1.1 is difficulty. but if you spc programming is easy

Can you provide the SPC for the same ?

Can you provide the SPC for the same ?

use galaxy tools to get spc if it is 5.0.1, or 5.1.1. if you are on kitkat it is very easy use msl.apk/spc.apk

latest galaxy tools, pingpong root etc for s6 and s6 edge, Note 4 and Note 4 Edge running lollipop

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/czlnfew8mehzizn/AABowd6h__GsXQl7DjcLBksFa?dl=0

Thanks a lot Guru Gopal.

I have S6 edge Sprint with Reliace CDMA activated through NV Only. But while trial and error Flashed CSC XAS. Phone UICC got locked and turned to be Sprint again. My dealer got wild. Your files and direction in some other post got me UICC unlocked. Using Vodafone and will get NV from dealer some other time.

Hi,
I am using my unlocked Sprint Galaxy S6 on Reliance CDMA. The voice and SMS works great however I am unable to use EVDO/1X data. I keep get MIP Error 67. I read that this can be fixed by converting from Mobile IP to Simple IP. Is that the right fix or do I need to change MDN etc. on the phone as well?

How do I go about doing this on the S6? I tried using CDMA workshop but it requires a 16 digit password. I only have my MSL from Sprint Customer Service.
I am located in Pune. I visited the local Reliance Store but they were unable to help me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I am using my unlocked Sprint Galaxy S6 on Reliance CDMA. The voice and SMS works great however I am unable to use EVDO/1X data. I keep get MIP Error 67. I read that this can be fixed by converting from Mobile IP to Simple IP. Is that the right fix or do I need to change MDN etc. on the phone as well?

How do I go about doing this on the S6? I tried using CDMA workshop but it requires a 16 digit password. I only have my MSL from Sprint Customer Service.

I am located in Pune. I visited the local Reliance Store but they were unable to help me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

one of the password may work try

01F2030F5F678FF9 or 2012112120131219

When I got the same issue of Error 67 i did this long back. Try at your risk

##DATA# enter msl, click data and edit the Active Profile from 0 to 1, commit and reboot

##DATA# enter msl, click data and edit the Active Profile from 0 to 1, commit and reboot

I have problem with evdo data not working on sprint galaxy s6 edge. how to make it work. apn settings are greyed out. unable to ad new one. how to do that without spc

Tell me how to d programming for evdo work. i have spc

I have problem with evdo data not working on sprint galaxy s6 edge. how to make it work. apn settings are greyed out. unable to ad new one. how to do that without spc

if you want paid method. go for this. http://idoneapps.com

If you are able to get it worked free method. I too want to know.

if you want paid method. go for this. http://idoneapps.com

If you are able to get it worked free method. I too want to know.

I unlocked for gm using idone apps, only evdo data, they say through dfs tool have to change to NET IN DATA AN MOBILE IP