Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rnk55

CDMA data not working on LG G3 Vigor ls885

I got lg g3 vigor ls885 sprint from usa.

I made it ruim only with qpst. voice is working but no data.

I have a working micro sim of reliance with working data and evdo as i checked it on lg g2 and moto maxx.

i also tried to install Shortcut Master Lite, search APN n search field, with apn settings editor but the apn doesnt get saved and nothing happens.
when i click on mobile data it says " unable to establish a wireless data connection".

kindly help me out.

It will work only with rge sim as far as I know but when I insert rge it doesn't recognize

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

It will work only with rge sim as far as I know but when I insert rge it doesn't recognize

It recognises the reliance sim.It makes and receives calls but there come no sign of data, no 1x or 3g simbol. only shows the signal bars. when i turns on mobile data there appears a triangle saying " unable to establish a wireless data connection".

Please follow the same programming procedure as the LG Tribute. It works on normal RECRUC SIM with data.

• Like 2

Kindly suggest me link for programming procedure as the LG Tribute. I didnt find any link to unlock lg tribute either.

Kindly read through lg forum .

Kindly suggest me link for programming procedure as the LG Tribute. I didnt find any link to unlock lg tribute either.

Have you tired ,plz post result

I has msl and made the mobile on ruim only but i guess its not going on mobile ip. any way around to make it on simple ip , I tried qpst but it doest get changed to simple ip, it maintaind mobile ip. Suggestions please

Hey Rim fellows, its worked,,, yes activation massage is there but only have to on/off aeroplane mode for that. Am thankful to all the rim persons here who share there great knowledge here. thank a lots again....

@rnk55 bro, how did you make it work?

LG Tribute method worked.

• Like 1

Thank you. Sad to say that dint work for my ate boost.