Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SagarT

HTC 510 stuck on start up screen after factory reset

Hi all,

I need your help urgently. I don't have another phone, and expecting an interview feedback call.

Problem: My HTC 510 was always showing space full in spite of me moving all the apps to sd card Only whats app and naukri app were on phone which couldnt be moved. I was not able to refresh emails due to internal memory being full. I even deleted whats app but still it didnt work.

So, I had no other option but to factory reset my phone. I did the same and was stuck on hands free activation after rebooting (although I was able to receive calls only, nothing else).

I read in some topics here that after waiting for some time it goes away, but it didnt happen. Next day I referred to HTC 510 topic here which suggested to delete setupwizard.apk and all the odex files from TWRP. I did, and now after reboot I am stuch on HTC (I suppose its the boot screen).

Now my phone is as good as switched off. Kindly help, its very urgent.

Thanking you in advance.

Flash full RUU which was there before the factory reset.

Stupid of me, but haven't got any backups

Download raptor rom ver.1 or 2 nd flash it....pm me if ny help

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thank you Kapil. I will download and install. Will let you know if it works. BTW, I have tried installing another ROM called dragon ROM but it haven't worked.

Thank you Kapil. That worked, my phone is turning on now. and I am able to receive calls at least.

But I am again stuck on hands free activation screen. Tried deleting setupwizard.apk and setupwizard.odex files, still stuck on same screen.

Kindly advice.

Dont Delete htcsetupwizard.apk and .odex files

1. Start with Original htcsetupwizard.apk

2.You will stuck on HTC/Handsfree avtivation Screen

3.Roboot in TWRP rename htcsetupwizard.apk to htcsetupwizard.bak

4.Start mobile if all things goes ok

5.Agin Boot in TWRP rename htcsetupwizard.bak to htcsetupwizard.apk

• Like 2

Thank you atishj. The issue is now resolved. However, I didn't had to rename the htcsetupwizard.apk file. From TWRP, in Wipe, I did advanced wipe and wiped everything, then installed the ROM. No hands free activation after that. Hope this helps somebody.

Thank you atishj. The issue is now resolved. However, I didn't had to rename the htcsetupwizard.apk file. From TWRP, in Wipe, I did advanced wipe and wiped everything, then installed the ROM. No hands free activation after that. Hope this helps somebody.

Which Rom you have Flashed, Wifi hotspot working ??

No, I just check it yesterday, it is not working.

and yes, I flashed raptor rom (version 1). It is good as compared to the default rom. the battery drains a bit faster, but I get more internal memory (around 300-400mb after installing the apps which cannot be moved to SD card), which was the major concern for me.