Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bhoodarmal

Moto E 2015 LTE XT1526 to work with Reliance CDMA

Strange part is data and hotspot is working fine. Only issue with jio voice and this pop up message, it is happening on multiple sims. So i am sure it is not something in the phone.

I have tried, various marshmallow asian and indian rom but no volte working, jio4gvoice worked

I was able to get jio voice working. Pretty happy with the same. At least i can put my Xt 1526 which i got for cdma  to good use now.

• Like 1

I was able to get jio voice working. Pretty happy with the same. At least i can put my Xt 1526 which i got for cdma  to good use now.

How??

I got Verizon Moto E 2nd Gen for a friend in Vadodara, Gujarat. The phone is in CDMA/EVDO mode and not enabled in GSM mode. Which reliance mobile micro SIM card does he need to get so that voice, text and 3G data service works on this device?

Please help.

Thank you.

On 9/18/2016 at 1:00 PM, Dushie said:

Can you please share how to make XT1528 (Verizon Moto E) work on 3G in Vadodara, Gujarat? Which Reliance mobile sim works for this? Thank you.

Reliance 3g not available in Gujarat Only 2g works

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, drmadhu said:

Reliance 3g not available in Gujarat Only 2g works

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

And that 2G is also coming to end in Sep2017 as well. They thought their merger with Aircel will save them by that time. But yesterday, Supreme Court warning to Aircel owners (link HERE) made the deal to get delayed for months..

Using a moto e 2nd gen sprint and not able to get bsnl 3g gsm working on it, only 2g works, how to fix it?

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk