Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tauji

Honor Holly 2 Plus CDMA Dual SIM

Sonam , i have RECRU..........series OMH SIM

i mean my SIM number begins with RECRU & OMH is written in the end

Sonam , i have RECRU..........series OMH SIM

My Sim is RGE working continous EVDO without any fluctuation.

Try once RGERUC sim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tried option suggested by Arindam , but still the data is not working ( just for a few seconds there is the data transfer symbol which was there earlier also when i switch on or switch of the mobile data , but then that vanishes ) , the network also fluctautes a lot from 1X to EV & back .

^^^^^

Try with different sim your sim might have lost data setting..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

hi Arindam , pls also confirm you are latching to EVDO network continuously ?

Yes , I got almost every time EV,If you not get that can you please send SMS to HSD to 55444 from your Diamond sim and Check with them via Relaince Instacare App.

Highest Speed got today 2.31 Mbps as per SpeedTest Android App without Diamond Sim.

As of now, RGE ruim works for almost everyone. I have REC series. I am planning to take a chance. The phone has evdo capability. And that's enough as of now.

I have a OMH SIM , internet working fine with current handset ie., Lenovo A600E, i did send SMS to 55444 & subsequently go a confirmation also , funny thing is that when i physically press mobile data or apn type the data symbol shows for 1-2 seconds , then abruptly stops . I have now registered complaint with Reliance customer care , not sure how to proceeds .

^^^^^

Try with different sim your sim might have lost data setting..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Sandeep if that was the case , when i re-insert the SIM back to my old phone the data should not work , however the data works in my old handset .....

@arindam Can you Satisfied with this Handsets

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Ordered mine today! Will get it by tomorrow - keeping my fingers crossed!

anybody else succeeded in getting smooth EVDO data with this phone? :unsure:

5101997496.png

• Like 1

The data is bound to work as the reliance offer has been extended to Amazon customers as well! And also we know - EVDO works for few. As I am postpaid customer since last 10 years, I will ask them to fix this. By the way, this device is listed on reliance's official website as well!

I will post it tomorrow. I will check with BSNL RUIM, RCDMA, and Tata Docomo cDma.

I had scheduled a pickup for return , so the handset is going back , however please give a feedback . I have meanwhile ordered RGE sim so after feedback , may order another phone ...

ah..i am a mts user and mts evdo working like a charm in my elder brother's mobile who is also a prominent member of this forum "sougatadc"..he confirms me about smooth evdo in mts..not sure about rcdma users as in west bengal rcdma stopped evdo long ago...ordered the fone a while ago with 10% off in flipkart with sbi debit or credit card...i got it in 7647rs..nice deal..850rs saved

I had scheduled a pickup for return , so the handset is going back , however please give a feedback . I have meanwhile ordered RGE sim so after feedback , may order another phone ...

Hi ankur, can you please let me know that from where you have ordered the RGE sim in Mumbai.

I have visited a couple of Reliance web store but they were unable to help me out regarding this RGE series sim.

The data is bound to work as the reliance offer has been extended to Amazon customers as well! And also we know - EVDO works for few. As I am postpaid customer since last 10 years, I will ask them to fix this. By the way, this device is listed on reliance's official website as well!

Please share the link , could not find on http://shop.rcom.co.in/

• Like 1

hope someone clear the dilemma soon...

Please share the link , could not find on http://shop.rcom.co.in/

Honor Holly2Plus is mentioned in Rcom devices page

So is TCL T500L

Whether these phones supports EVDO is not mentioned

http://www.rcom.co.in/rcom/handset/cdma_smart.jsp#

Data not working for tata CDMA and reliance CDMA. And to top that o had asked for sim swap my number is not working now. Reliance is great

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

I will post it tomorrow. I will check with BSNL RUIM, RCDMA, and Tata Docomo cDma.

bro, tomorrow has come.... expecting u will revealed the truth about this phone. many co-members waiting for the genuine review so that they can buy today and save 10%....

• Confused 1

Is possible to change CDMA mode in Merethon M5 lite with above application?

Any one have it then try it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk