Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tauji

Honor Holly 2 Plus CDMA Dual SIM

I am also getting 1x signal..in MTS

Issue a legal notice complaining the problems and ask for refund. They will definitely sort out the problem or else they have to refund the amount. This was happened to me when I bought the ZTE CDMA PHONE.

How to send legal notice while complaining ? I need to do the same.

Hi every one why are we revolving around this stupid Handset when we are getting better option with TCL, expect battery that is having better options.

As this mobile is launched on 15th feb, I suggest to return that mobile to flipkart.

As this mobile is launched on 15th feb, I suggest to return that mobile to flipkart.

Flipkart and Huawei Customer care says that they will replace the handset not return the handset.

I called quite few times they said when the Patch will release they don't know.

The Hard reset (Power Button + Up and Down Arrow) it is shown Chinese, How can we get reset.

If you get the replace it is not sure the problem will be solved. I chose the color as Gold and Gold color is not available when they will send replace unit I dont know.

Please help me members. How can I solve the issue.

any co-member getting connected using RGE series RUIM? or any other trick?

Regards

5116751638.png

any co-member getting connected using RGE series RUIM? or any other trick?

Regards

5116751638.png

I have rec series sim data was not working. Even on tata CDMA there is arrows which shows that internet is connected but no data transfer tried all possible stuff but no luck.

Finally sold the handset

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Issue a legal notice complaining the problems and ask for refund. They will definitely sort out the problem or else they have to refund the amount. This was happened to me when I bought the ZTE CDMA PHONE.

@ arindam & other boarders .. i got a call from RCOM customer care informing that internet will now work on honor-holly-2-plus, just switch off & switch on the phone ....there have been some changes they have made in the back-end , can anybody confirm this !!

• Like 1

:unsurehelp:Another call from RCOM customer care informing to re-check internet on honor-holly-2-plus , with a confirmation that a lot of user's have already confirmed that internet is now working on the device . Boarder's please confirm on the development , including version of internet (1X/EV) & on the fluctuations if any .

I had tested it today around 11.30 am. It was not working till then.

Data working after reboot. No fluctuations and signal stays in EVDO. RECRUC series SIM.

Download 0.72 Mbps / Upload: 0.58 Mbps

Yes it's worked

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Great news RCDMA EVDO working.

Can we use CDMA RUIM as secondary slot and GSM/LTE as primary slot?

In other way, is CDMA enabled for both SIM slots?

Edited by ni0987

in chennai no cdma data is working

contacted webworld they refuse saying it will work after LTE 4g launch

:( 9383633993

Waiting for respective confirmation from @ lostjournal , @ arindam_ghosh , @ Tauji , members please also confirm on quality of network including version of internet (1X/EV) & on the fluctuations if any .

I will update later in the evening. Did not bother to bring the dead handset. Glad things are on track again for a few.

Yesterday, a female called me from reliance customer support. Asked me to create a new APN with username and password as my mobile number and it never worked.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Also guys, what is the APN settings username,password - is it net,net? or is it mdn,mdn?

@ arindam & other boarders .. i got a call from RCOM customer care informing that internet will now work on honor-holly-2-plus, just switch off & switch on the phone ....there have been some changes they have made in the back-end , can anybody confirm this !!

No I am not getting anything @Ankur. Many others rimweb members told today that they are able to connect the data. Even I informed Rcom ,get the SR no from last week. They are reported till yesterday they are working on it via sms.Today

As you told I have switched off and switched on the phone. I am not getting it is connected.

I am using REC Diamond sim. My sim slot1 holds RIM CDMA Sim, The settings I did in Huawei honor Holly 2 Plus is that Mobile Network. Data Roaming (Trial and Error method , swatch on and off) , Mobile Data Connection Switching Prompt : Automatic

System Select : None, APN: Apn Type: default,supl,dun,net,ia remaining are default settings.

There is no luck to connect the data.Can anybody please please help me what are the settings change.

Oh i forgot to mention the speed does not fluctuate but is comparitively less.Will post an exhaustive review soon .

Sam007

in chennai no cdma data is working

contacted webworld they refuse saying it will work after LTE 4g launch

:( 9383633993

Ohh, I am from Chennai that's why it is not connected seems like

No I am not getting anything @Ankur. Many others rimweb members told today that they are able to connect the data. Even I informed Rcom ,get the SR no from last week. They are reported till yesterday they are working on it via sms.Today

As you told I have switched off and switched on the phone. I am not getting it is connected.

I am using REC Diamond sim. My sim slot1 holds RIM CDMA Sim, The settings I did in Huawei honor Holly 2 Plus is that Mobile Network. Data Roaming (Trial and Error method , swatch on and off) , Mobile Data Connection Switching Prompt : Automatic

System Select : None, APN: Apn Type: default,supl,dun,net,ia remaining are default settings.

There is no luck to connect the data.Can anybody please please help me what are the settings change.

@arindam , i also got a call from Huawei call centre -- 01416600500 to confirm my IMEID no. , as they are in the process of resolving the issue on asap basis , since i have already returned my handset so could not proceed , suggest you may try .

Okay EVDO working and the feeling is amazing!! Just restarted my handset and it is now working! Have not done a speed test but browsing has been good so far!

I have MTS Diamond SIM and i tried many ways to connect to internet.. But its not connecting in any way!

Tried setting manual APN.

Though getting Ev-Do signal

I am from West Bengal

Okay EVDO working and the feeling is amazing!! Just restarted my handset and it is now working! Have not done a speed test but browsing has been good so far!

@lostjournal please give a feedback w.r.t speed , stability of signal & connectivity may be after 48 Hrs , i may then proceed & re-order the handset