Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tauji

Honor Holly 2 Plus CDMA Dual SIM

The Reliance started playing game at least in chennai and suggest to use the world sim for this phone.

They have charged it Rs100 , image link provided here : https://goo.gl/photos/aeALSh6x4hPAvzeu6

Huawei CC plays a very negative role, since they have taken every user who complains about data Connectivity and touch issue but does not send any email as update to the user who complains. As per CC, it will be resolve ASAP but they don't commit the days ,since when I chase them the 4 days resolution commitment then they would say that will get resolve ASAP. They don't want to confirm the date.

Whenever you called they will tell you after 4 days you will get OTA. I am not sure when the 4 days will be coming. Hope it will be next week but not sure about their 4 days.

Seems like play a hard sound with them by sending a legal notice.

The SIM in the picture is a REC series type ..but i believed that World SIM will be RGE series ..how come ?

I don't Know that...

I am still not able to use Tata Docomo cdma.

Seems its working for Reliance CDMA only

The Reliance started playing game at least in chennai and suggest to use the world sim for this phone.

They have charged it Rs100 , image link provided here : https://goo.gl/photos/aeALSh6x4hPAvzeu6

Huawei CC plays a very negative role, since they have taken every user who complains about data Connectivity and touch issue but does not send any email as update to the user who complains. As per CC, it will be resolve ASAP but they don't commit the days ,since when I chase them the 4 days resolution commitment then they would say that will get resolve ASAP. They don't want to confirm the date.

Whenever you called they will tell you after 4 days you will get OTA. I am not sure when the 4 days will be coming. Hope it will be next week but not sure about their 4 days.

The SIM in the picture is a REC series type ..but i believed that World SIM will be RGE series ..how come ?

I don't Know that...

anybody else if can advise on this ?

I don't Know that...

anybody else if can advise on this ?

I can comment only one thing, The sim series are REC still though it is connected. Probably some backend programmatic changes are made.

Speed test needs to be done

Edited by arindam_ghosh

The sim available on line is different. What you bough is different and the sim you bought can be used in the place of old one. Have you given proofs for obtaining this. Is it activated by themselves or some other activated it.

Certainly there should have been some changes in the back end

I am still not able to use Tata Docomo cdma.

Seems its working for Reliance CDMA only
Works for tata Docomo also. Change ur sim to new sim. Which is pure cut mini, micro and nano.

Then enter apn

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

The sim available on line is different. What you bough is different and the sim you bought can be used in the place of old one. Have you given proofs for obtaining this. Is it activated by themselves or some other activated it.

I have given proof of mine to activate my old number.

Boarder's there are three color variants of the phone -- Grey , White & Gold , can anybody advice on look of Grey color ?

Edited by anki_79

I got message from Huawei. The OTA update is rolled on.

Guys can you please check on it. Please follow the rules as per CC.

Please be aware before OTA update, you must take a backup of your phone.

Edited by arindam_ghosh

I too got the message checked with the updater in tools tried to update but as usual no update.complained to huawei cc about this they said they will inquire.

Guys anyone got updates kindly add reviews.This update thing is getting crazier by the day!

Sam007

I am not seeing any update! Is it like f or each phone separately?

I too got the message checked with the updater in tools tried to update but as usual no update.complained to huawei cc about this they said they will inquire.

Guys anyone got updates kindly add reviews.This update thing is getting crazier by the day!

Sam007

same here... I just got the call. I am unable to check since I am in office.

Thanks for posted here.

wondering...how stupid they are...they texted and called to ask hows your internet after the OTA update although they didnt release any update yet. i keep on checking every hour.

Guys be courageous to share the update if any one received...

Huawei is getting Holly S**T...

5147539633.png

:unsurehelp:Re-requesting .....Boarder's there are three color variants of the phone -- Grey , White & Gold , can anybody advice on look of Grey color ?

:unsurehelp:Re-requesting .....Boarder's there are three color variants of the phone -- Grey , White & Gold , can anybody advice on look of Grey color ?

As per best of my knowledge , none of the color looks premium in hand, since the back panel is not metallic body...

I hope you can buy any color... If grey is your preferred color , you can buy it.

I got message from Huawei. The OTA update is rolled on.

Guys can you please check on it. Please follow the rules as per CC.

Please be aware before OTA update, you must take a backup of your phone.

Today morning I have received the firmware update.Not yet updated, will update soon and keep you posted guys.

All the RIM members would request you to check the same in your mobile and please keep us posted here.

Edited by arindam_ghosh

11 Mb in size. Updating as I am typing this..

The data is working in 1X mode for me while using Tata Docomo CDMA. It was not working before. This is the only change I can see after firmware update. Two CDMA sims not working. Still no EVDO on my number.

Got update and also installed... cdma data problem got resolved... getting same speed as was getting in htc 816 ..its also imp to mention here tht i m living in village aprrx 8km distant from EV tower.. gettin speed above 100KB to 150KB per second

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Below is the Update

post-80814-0-58558600-1457514853_thumb.j

post-80814-0-00680700-1457514869_thumb.j

I recd the update too.My observations

1) Quality of connection after update:Good

2) Fluctuations - None observed till date.

3) Speed: Very good both upload and download.

4) Works on both sim slots.

5) Any expectations : Yes. Hope huawei continues to give quality updates.

Sam007

I recd the update too.My observations

1) Quality of connection after update:Good

2) Fluctuations - None observed till date.

3) Speed: Very good both upload and download.

4) Works on both sim slots.

5) Any expectations : Yes. Hope huawei continues to give quality updates.

Sam007

CDMA Works on both Sim Slots?

I need the data is not getting disconnected when we receive the call. How to stop that ? is that Patched is working here

Edited by arindam_ghosh