Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tauji

Honor Holly 2 Plus CDMA Dual SIM

Guys , is there a offer of 3 Months Unlimited HSD on purchase of Holly 2 Plus from reliance CDMA ?? ..i could recall one of the boarder stating the same ...can anybody confirm ?

If so how does one activate the same ?

Reliance CDMA Customer will get 3months Truly Unlimited Data on EVDO Rev.A (3.1Mbps). To Avail this Offer Just Insert your Existing Reliance CDMA SIM into this Mobile and Get Unlimited EVDO Data within 2hrs valid for 90Days. If Not Availed just Send an SMS “SU to 55444 (Tollfree). Circle offer Code available on RCOM Website.For 3 Months Reliance CDMA Unlimited Offer sms

SU space MEID Number space circle offer code to 55444. circle offer code available circle wise in rcom website

eg SU MEID 5001171142 to 55444 (TollFree)

adding link to access the circle code http://shop.rcom.co.in/content/3-terms-and-conditions , one needs to scroll down to access the codes , but i'm still awaiting confirmation .

HOLLY 2 PLUS not listed as per website (http://shop.rcom.co.in/content/3-terms-and-conditions)for the ULTD OFFER

1. Unlimited data is applicable for 90 days from the date of activation of the offer. This offer is available on ZTE Grand SII, HTC Desire 826, ZTE Q301C, Samsung Note4, Samsung S3, LG RealM, HTC M9, LG Tribute, Moto G, Samsung S6 EDGE 32GB, Samsung S6 EDGE 64GB, Samsung Note 4 EDGE, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Victory, ZTE N919D, HTC 516C CDMA devices only.

1. Unlimited data is applicable for 180 days from the date of activation of the offer. This offer is available on Lava EG841, Jive Pro+, Lava EG932, Haier E619, Alcatel J636D CDMA devices only.

Hello all, I ordered Holly 2 plus yesterday and expecting it to be delivered soon.

Somebody pls tell me what is Reliance's Dimond Sim??? and how to identify one???

@ arindam_ghosh,

@tauji

@lostjournal

@ all the members and gurus

Today received replacement phone

Same problem continued with this phone also

Problem is IF PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF AND SWITCHED ON THEN INTERNET CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE

SOLUTION IS TO DO QUICK FACTORY RESET

THEN INTERNET WORKING

Good thing this time is OTA update available on the moment sim is inserted

OTA UPDATE taken with gsm sim

My bad luck or what I dont know

Complained to Huawei cc

Taken complaint number

Lets hope they wull resolve my problem

Iam using Only 1 cdma sim in sim 1 slot

any solution members and gurus

Request all owners of this phone to check forthis problem by switching off and switch on

:support: As per web-site " Both the SIM slots are compatible with 4G and CDMA although only one selected SIM with network data is able to receive 4G or 3G or CDMA data at a time.

1. I have two CDMA sims , when i insert both the SIM's in Slot -1 & Slot -2 respectively , only SIM-1 (CDMA) in Slot-1 functions , the device does not recognize SIM-2 (CDMA) in Slot -2 , ie., SIM-2 (CDMA) does not work

2. However as per website highlighted text i presume voice should work for SIM 2 (CDMA) in Slot -2 & Voice & Data for SIM 1 ( CDMA) in Slot -1 together.

Anybody can CONFIRM on my UNDERSTANDING

Edited by anki_79

Hello all, I ordered Holly 2 plus yesterday and expecting it to be delivered soon.

Somebody pls tell me what is Reliance's Dimond Sim??? and how to identify one???

Sim no which starts with REC

• Like 1

:support: As per web-site " Both the SIM slots are compatible with 4G and CDMA although only one selected SIM with network data is able to receive 4G or 3G or CDMA data at a time.
1. I have two CDMA sims , when i insert both the SIM's in Slot -1 & Slot -2 respectively , only SIM-1 (CDMA) in Slot-1 functions , the device does not recognize SIM-2 (CDMA) in Slot -2 , ie., SIM-2 (CDMA) does not work
2. However as per website highlighted text i presume voice should work for SIM 2 (CDMA) in Slot -2 & Voice & Data for SIM 1 ( CDMA) in Slot -1 together.

Ditto. Two CDMA is not possible.

@ arindam_ghosh,

@tauji

@lostjournal

@ all the members and gurus

Today received replacement phone

Same problem continued with this phone also

Problem is IF PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF AND SWITCHED ON THEN INTERNET CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE

SOLUTION IS TO DO QUICK FACTORY RESET

THEN INTERNET WORKING

Good thing this time is OTA update available on the moment sim is inserted

OTA UPDATE taken with gsm sim

My bad luck or what I dont know

Complained to Huawei cc

Taken complaint number

Lets hope they wull resolve my problem

Iam using Only 1 cdma sim in sim 1 slot

any solution members and gurus

Request all owners of this phone to check forthis problem by switching off and switch on

I would say - try a new RUIM. Just get any diamond RUIM - RGE or REC. You have to try this as nobody is facing this issue.

To all...

Few Things To Emphasize:-

Update your Device First

Make Sure your using OMH series RUIM. no Matter what series(REC or RGE or RSE). Just confirm OMH is written on the RUIM.

Make Sure EVDO is Activated.

It won't Support 2 CDMA Numbers at a Time(Personally Tested)

If nothing Work out then call 18002096555.

:)

@Tauji..

What if one CDMA sim for data and other sim GSM for voice & 4g???

SO friends is this a viable option to purchase this set "TATA cdma" after ota Does evdo work on TATA cdma omh sim

SO friends is this a viable option to purchase this set "TATA cdma" after ota Does evdo work on TATA cdma omh sim

I am able to get 1X. Some people claim they can use EVDO. My number is 10 years old and even after changing to an evdo sim - I am not able to latch to EVDO network.

In my Honor Holly, if I am inserting gsm sim in other slot (without activated data) then data on cdma is also getting deactivated. Anybody else facing this issue????

@Tauji..

What if one CDMA sim for data and other sim GSM for voice & 4g???

It works fine for me both ways..

1)CDMA will Switch to 1x when u turn on data in GSM SIM.

2)when you use EVDO , GSM switches to GPRS or EDGE.

Major Drawback

You cant select only 4g network ... consequently, it easily switch to 3G if 4G goes lil weak. indeed irritating...

:)

Has anyone checked its dual sim active in voice? in CDMA+GSM ?

While using in, CDMA+GSM, does it give busy tone to caller? rather not reachable in GSM+GSM

@Tauji

Hello,

all net connected apps are taking too much time to load, truecaller not working. Anybody else facing this issue??

sold this phone and get new phone redmi note 3 it will support cdma+evdo unofficially like infocus m810 so just ready to buy next sale it fully confirm from other user that the phone work good with cdma poof in this images

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzx00rUKJDoPcnB6cTh3V1BQYkE&usp=sharing

Does Redmi note 3 sold on flipkart india supports cdma ?

I hrd Xiaomi Redmi 3 (Not sold in India) supports CDMA.

http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_3-7862.php

http://xiaomi-mi.com/redmi-3/xiaomi-redmi-3-2gb16gb-dual-sim-fashion-silver/

Can anyone guide me , how can i buy one from China or HK ? ..

Also does anyone use this device ?

I have mentioned in my previous post that Dual CDMA is not supported

sold this phone and get new phone redmi note 3 it will support cdma+evdo unofficially like infocus m810 so just ready to buy next sale it fully confirm from other user that the phone work good with cdma poof in this images

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzx00rUKJDoPcnB6cTh3V1BQYkE&usp=sharing

are you sure redmi note 3 sold in amazon in sales supports cdma??if yes then i will return honor holly 2 plus to fk and buy that..plz reply fast brother

@Tauji

Hello,

all net connected apps are taking too much time to load, truecaller not working. Anybody else facing this issue??

Truecaller is working good for me and also other apps also working good.

The problem is when call is coming data is getting disconnected. It is the biggest problem for the first time caller number it is not working good.

• Like 1

I hrd Xiaomi Redmi 3 (Not sold in India) supports CDMA.

http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_3-7862.php

http://xiaomi-mi.com/redmi-3/xiaomi-redmi-3-2gb16gb-dual-sim-fashion-silver/

Can anyone guide me , how can i buy one from China or HK ? ..

Also does anyone use this device ?

Gsmarena link is not working.

Not a single app lock working with my device. Are u people facing same issue???

• Like 1