Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vishal Gupta

Nokia Pc Suite

Guys!

Nokia has released a special version of PC Suite for CDMA phones also.

The link is:

Nokia PC Suite CDMA Version

Members who hv Nokia CDMA phones can d/l & try this version of PC Suite & can tell us If they found any new & interesting feature in this special CDMA version of PC Suite.

So try it!

I have been using the PC Suite for over a week now. Not many changes except for Modem options. The initial one had options for GPRS and EDGE and this CDMA version doesn;t have it. I have NOK 6225 and am fully satisfied with it though reliance has disabled few features. Especially with PC suite I can add ringtones and put images transfer images, install applications, games etc ...

I have a big chunk of games for NOKIA mobiles. Lemme know if anyone using 6585 or 6225 or 3205 need em ...

you can transfer them using PC Suite.

Hi Vamshi

I am using Nokia 6225 as well as LG RD5130. Please tell me from where can I get applications, games and ringtones for the above mentioned handsets.

Thank you

ProtoBodh

ProtoBodh, Reliance handsets doesn't have any facility or doesn't allow uploading of applications, games, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. using softwares like these, as they are encouraging everyone to use R-World to get these stuff in their handset, and make a few bucks in the process.

Anyway, you can upload ringtones and wallpapers to your 5130 using a technique developed by some of our members. You can find more about it in the Technical/Programming forum.

ProtoBodh, Reliance handsets doesn't have any facility or doesn't allow uploading of applications, games, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. using softwares like these, as they are encouraging everyone to use R-World to get these stuff in their handset, and make a few bucks in the process.

Anyway, you can upload ringtones and wallpapers to your 5130 using a technique developed by some of our members. You can find more about it in the Technical/Programming forum.

32070[/snapback]

Well one can upload ringtones, wallpapers, java games, as well as true tones (using technic of converting .wav or .mp3 to MMF and thn to midi) to nokia 6225. there is also some applications availble for 6225 as IRDA Remote and phones FXplorer.

thats gr8, good to see that Reliance haven't monopolised Nokia ! anyway, there isn't much fun that you can have on your LG RD 5130 other than the E-Mail to MMS ringtone/wallpaper method.

I too have many java games for Nokia, any one interested can post. I will post list in few days. May be 100 games I have.

I too have many java games for Nokia, any one interested can post. I will post list in few days. May be 100 games I have.

32118[/snapback]

Can u send me those java apps and games in mail??

Well one can upload ringtones, wallpapers, java games, as well as true tones (using technic of converting .wav or .mp3 to MMF and thn to midi) to nokia 6225. there is also some applications availble for 6225 as IRDA Remote and phones FXplorer.

32091[/snapback]

Can u please gimme links for both these ? since I have started bugging nokia handsets now

cheers

Ashok

32118[/snapback]

I want them KShah. Please mail me at ahujamk@gmail.com.

Guys!

The link is:

Members who hv Nokia CDMA phones can d/l & try this version of PC Suite & can tell us If they found any new & interesting feature in this special CDMA version of PC Suite.

So try it!

hi vishal

currently the above link does not load on the nokia site. so can u give a better link where i can donwload the suite

thank you

^^^

No need for the CDMA special version now.

All PC Suite versions nowadays support CDMA. Try out the latest one on Nokia's website.

Guys!

The link is:

So try it!

hey this link is not available.

now what to do. ???? :Equivocado:

@Zaran, plz read before posting.

^^^

No need for the CDMA special version now.

All PC Suite versions nowadays support CDMA. Try out the latest one on Nokia's website.

Edited by Asit