Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
drshreenivaas

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 supports CDMA

on cdma sim, MEID goes to show all Zero. So, the sim will work mostly one day and after that, it will not work. GSM no problem as IMEI is a valid one. just observe, what is the meid number, on CDMA working hand sets.

• Like 1

With Mi5 also launched today at 25K, which should also support cdma bands, game is about to change further,

Ce3218OUYAAXU1r.jpg

About 4k more than expectations. But this guy still has more juice to fizzle the pants out of the likes of S7 and others. Mi playing spoilsport by again not launching the top spec versions (64GB and 128 GB/4GB ceramic) in a price sensitive Indian market. Still this phone is poised to be a game changer. Cant wait to touch and feel one...

http://www.mi.com/in/mi5/

Cheers...

when is next schedule sale .. yesterday miss the sale due to work ..

update .. got it : 6th april 2 pm

Go for 3Gb version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

With Mi5 also launched today at 25K, which should also support cdma bands, game is about to change further,

Ce3218OUYAAXU1r.jpg

About 4k more than expectations. But this guy still has more juice to fizzle the pants out of the likes of S7 and others. Mi playing spoilsport by again not launching the top spec versions (64GB and 128 GB/4GB ceramic) in a price sensitive Indian market. Still this phone is poised to be a game changer. Cant wait to touch and feel one...

http://www.mi.com/in/mi5/

Cheers...

Will test on 5 april as i got f-code today. Will get delivery by 5 to 8 april.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello all the active Reliance CDMA users on REDMI Note 3 Please give a thorough review of the use so far is everything fine with the handset data sms (bank sms) etc voice roaming etc are working fine conitnously

One of the comments says that this will work for only one day

I have registered for the 6th April sale if everything is fine that I would buy the handset

I desperately want a CDMA smartphone and I don't want to buy the imported handsets.

really appreciate the reviews over this week end

thanks

Satish

Hello all the active Reliance CDMA users on REDMI Note 3 Please give a thorough review of the use so far is everything fine with the handset data sms (bank sms) etc voice roaming etc are working fine conitnously

One of the comments says that this will work for only one day

I have registered for the 6th April sale if everything is fine that I would buy the handset

I desperately want a CDMA smartphone and I don't want to buy the imported handsets.

really appreciate the reviews over this week end

thanks

Satish

Everything working fine on RECRUC series reliance sim.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

does koolpad note 3 supports cdma unofficially ??

any body having idea

thank you samrat

please excuse I don't know what is RECRUC

Please let me know what is this.

all I know is that I have got OMH diamond sim which works fine with my Sprint note 4

Want to buy a under 10000 CDMA smart phone

Please let me know whether the OMH sim will work with REdmi note 3 or not or I need to go to webworld for this RECRUC

thanks

Satish

thank you samrat

all I know is that I have got OMH diamond sim which works fine with my Sprint note 4

Please let me know whether the OMH sim will work with REdmi note 3 or not or I need to go to webworld for this RECRUC

thanks

Satish

Available easily in webworld as well as u will get via rimweb sellers for few extra bucks.(still worth to buy frm rimweb sellers).

Sent from my Mi5 using Tapatalk

Edited by SmartSamrat

thank you samrat

thanks

Satish

Mate, OMH SIM should work ideally, though I haven't checked it. You will just need to put the Nano-SIM in the phone and try to initialize data. Though the official specs does not support CDMA so it's kind of dicy to buy it for specific CDMA purpose. That's what I feel.. Anyway good luck mate!

May b open sale of redmi note 3 32gb on 8th april mi fan fest 2016

Sent from my Mi5 using Tapatalk

You need a OMH Diamond sim only (with diamond symbol) and its RSN no. which is printed on the sim should start with RECRUC (ideally RECRUC06) series. That is supposedly working out of the box with this phone. My phone has arrived and is presently in Delhi. I should get it on Sunday whereby I will give a proper detailed report. But as per all reports you should not worry and this is the most ideal (CDMA or GSM) phone right now in India in the sub 10k range.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

Thanks dkaile

For the valuable information

@ samrat i can see your signatures as using sent from mi5

Please test mi5 with reliance cdma so that we have confirmed reports that it is also working on rel cdma

Plz sand reliance CDMA APN setting

Redmi note 3

Try this.. name of APN any of your choice. Apn= net ;; user name is = net ;; password is = net ;; mcc is = 404 ;;; MNC is 00 save .

Plz sand reliance CDMA APN setting

Redmi note 3

Keep APN setting as blank i.e. do not select any APN. And set network to Reliance CDMA. That's all that is needed. Rest will be picked up from the CDMA diamond sim automatically.

Edited by dkaile

What do you suggest for CDMA Handset 3 gb Ram + 32 gb Memory or 2 gb Ram + 16 gb Memory?

What do you suggest for CDMA Handset 3 gb Ram + 32 gb Memory or 2 gb Ram + 16 gb Memory?

You won't get hands on the 3GB model anytime soon as that is most in demand and Xiaomi has produced 90% of the 2GB model. So most sales will be of the 2GB model. If you intend to use only 1 sim (as my son does) then you can expand memory by micro sd card and 2GB should be sufficient for normal usage. I personally would now go for the Mi5 if you have the budget, but at a sub 10k price, it's hard to fault the RN3.

Edited by dkaile

MI5 also supports CDMA?

Hopefully, as the network specs read the same. Anyways I am on Airtel (nakli 4G) GSM now so don't need it for cdma, and plan to shift to JIO on both the phones. Both phones support VOIP.

Edited by dkaile

Okay... Thanks Dkaile...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Request to confirm that Reliance cdma is supporting to RN3 for long time. I have read anywhere that RN3 is not supporting rcom cdma for more then one day.

Phone activated today by my son at Delhi. Reliance CDMA working PERFECTLY. Rest detailed report and photos on Monday. Mine is a UP (W) sim and working out of the box even while roaming in Delhi. No special settings done or needed.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

Phone activated today by my son at Delhi. Reliance CDMA working PERFECTLY. Rest detailed report and photos on Monday.

Waiting for your post.. Is it anywise circke depended?? I mean if data on cdma worked for you it will for sure work for others???

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hello All,

My Gold Note 3 was delivered yesterday. I got a new OMH RECRUC series SIM for it and after activating the SIM in my ZTE N818, Voice and SMS are working fine, but I am unable to get Data working.

I have tried setting the APN manually and rebooting but Data is not connected. I sent HSD SMS to 55444 and got reply SMS that EVDO is activated but still not working on Note 3.

Does anyone here have any suggestions?