Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
drshreenivaas

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 supports CDMA

I have already updated the latest update to 7.2.3

Is there any other trick which can start data for me

I test outgoing and incoming

One more thing the 1x is stable but the 3g is not stable

Pop in a gsm sim->enadle data - >hold for some time->remove sim without switching off device->inser RCDMA sim.

This method works for me.

Another method->

Enable data->Remove sim tray->switch off device->hold for some time->power it on without sim tray->let it boot->when at lock screen insert sim tray with RCDMA sim.

Data should work.

Let me know..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Method 2 nit working.

Tried multiple times.

Only once it got connected.

Just fed up of rcdma Sim. Now using only single 3G Sim.

Try changing locale to Philippines.. This also worked for me the first time

Xiaomi redmi note 3 has CDMA option to use evdo rcom works perfect, so anyone who wants to activate CDMA, kindly insert simply in slot and activate data in setting, the go to setting - about us tab internal ram four time will show testing - phone sim 1 - select CDMA evidence option and in more option at lower bottom select data enable. Walla evdo works

Xiaomi redmi note 3 has CDMA option to use evdo rcom works perfect, so anyone who wants to activate CDMA, kindly insert simply in slot and activate data in setting, the go to setting - about us tab internal ram four time will show testing - phone sim 1 - select CDMA evidence option and in more option at lower bottom select data enable. Walla evdo works even tatadocomo CDMA works. I am using in Mumbai

@smartSamrat do you confirm completely that CDMA works on RN3.

Lg g3 vs985 screen broken time to buy a new handset.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even Mi5 also working fine with RCDMA.

Sometime data issue. I think it just because of 4G upgradation.

Rcdma Era is going to end soon.

Can you please help me with APN settings for MI5, I am not able to connect internet with Reliance CDMA.

Xiaomi redmi note 3 has CDMA option to use evdo rcom works perfect, so anyone who wants to activate CDMA, kindly insert simply in slot and activate data in setting, the go to setting - about us tab internal ram four time will show testing - phone sim 1 - select CDMA evidence option and in more option at lower bottom select data enable. Walla evdo works

Xiaomi redmi note 3 has CDMA option to use evdo rcom works perfect, so anyone who wants to activate CDMA, kindly insert simply in slot and activate data in setting, the go to setting - about us tab internal ram four time will show testing - phone sim 1 - select CDMA evidence option and in more option at lower bottom select data enable. Walla evdo works even tatadocomo CDMA works. I am using in Mumbai

This setting is not working for my handset

I m 7.2.3

Should i update to latest software update for getting data on redmi note 3

Should i update to latest software update for getting data on redmi note 3

Yes u should

Redmi Note 3

You can order now rhedmi Note 3 32gb... its a error on Amazon

u have to hurry

1st Open this link:

http://www.amazon.in/General-Knowledge-2017-Editorial-Board/dp/9350125013/ref=sr_1_42?s=books&tag=dealveel-21

and add book to cart

2. open this link

http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-Silver-32GB/product-reviews/B01DK5K8WG

now add Redmi Note 3 to cart

3. now click on cart and remove book

4. now proced to check out and complete the payment

hurry u have ordered redmi Note 3

hurry

• Like 1

Redmi Note 3

You can order now rhedmi Note 3 32gb... its a error on Amazon

u have to hurry

1st Open this link:

http://www.amazon.in/General-Knowledge-2017-Editorial-Board/dp/9350125013/ref=sr_1_42?s=books&tag=dealveel-21

and add book to cart

2. open this link

http://www.amazon.in/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-Silver-32GB/product-reviews/B01DK5K8WG

now add Redmi Note 3 to cart

3. now click on cart and remove book

4. now proced to check out and complete the payment

hurry u have ordered redmi Note 3

hurry

Funny but it works

Direct Add to cart link of Redmi note 3 silver (32gb)

Direct Link - http://goo.gl/s0k5ZG

No need to open in desktop mode

Enjoy

Loophole closed now.

Loophole closed now.

Product Out Of Stock!

Yes, closed for SILVER ones.. But NOT closed for other 2 colour options, afaik..

Click HERE for Gold one...

Click HERE for Black / Grey one..

All are 32GB RN3 phones...

ACT FAST friends...

i have redmi note 3

reliance sim working fine

call and msg working fine but data not working

anyone have perfect solution

On 03/21/2016 at 3:13 PM, drshreenivaas said:

According to comments posted on www.gogi.in, Redmi Note 3 supports CDMA, perticularly RCDMA. plz visit link mentioned below for details.

https://www.gogi.in/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review.html

A Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 user has also posted speedtest results. plz visit link mentioned below for details.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzx00rUKJDoPcnB6cTh3V1BQYkE&usp=sharing

I am mentioning above links as I am interested in buying this phone to use it as CDMA + GSM combo handset with Tata Indicom as CDMA service provider. However Redmi Note 3 users are facing problems to obtain or maintain data connectivity as it has happened with Honor Holly 2 plus .

As, RimWebians are more experienced & more helpful for CDMA support & handset tweaks, I am begging u all to help me.

I bought for my wife ( 2gb 16gb gold). She has MTS CDMA & reliance GSM sim.

1st i put mts sim in sim slot 1 and it works. Thoghh i didn't check data mode on it.  I put 2nd reliance GSM sim and it also works but after reboot the phone MTS sim had no signals.  Again i rebooted phone and both works fine.

I still don't check data mode on MTS sim.  

hi members.

Got my redmi note 3 (3gb. 32 gb) from may 4 sale on 14th. though i received on 10th may, but the phone had scratches, hence replaced and got the replaced phone on 14th may.

But it was not easy. Signed into my gmail account, but was unable to download or update any of the apps, the was an error. Also cdma network was working flawlessly, but was having issue with internet. i was not able to get 2g or 3g. Hence factory reseted the phone which increased my problems even more. after resetting i was not able to login into my gmail account, this time a new error (there was an error communicating with google server. try later.) Factory reseted again and again but all in vain. finally decided to return the phone which i didn't want, but had to. 

Today morning before applying for return thought to give one more shot and voila logged in to gmail. also after sometime data started working without doing anything. As of now there are no APN in  my APN list.. :) refer Screenshot attached . 

I m getting 1 mbps 3g speed which is normal coz i don't stay in big city. And with unlimited 3 g on rel cdma this phone feels awesome... 

Update 17/05/2016

I installed fifa 2016, but when i launched the game my phone restarted, and now i m not getting data :( 

Screenshot_2016-05-16-13-10-12_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.png

Screenshot_2016-05-16-13-12-00_com.android.settings.png

Edited by Akshay bafna
model
  • Like 1

Update 

I removed the sim card, rebooted the device and after that i inserted the sim and now i m getting data.. 

@dfg Gh  Screen shot below.

Screenshot_2016-05-17-15-14-27_com.android.settings.png

Screenshot_2016-05-17-15-14-32_com.android.settings.png

Anyone using MTS with this phone?

I am getting signals on mts sim but unable to make or receive calls/sms.

Can someone help?

1 hour ago, rahujas said:

Anyone using MTS with this phone?

I am getting signals on mts sim but unable to make or receive calls/sms.

Can someone help?

mts new sim not working because meid is 0000000

On 5/17/2016 at 3:16 PM, Akshay bafna said:

Update 

I removed the sim card, rebooted the device and after that i inserted the sim and now i m getting data.. 

@dfg Gh  Screen shot below.

Screenshot_2016-05-17-15-14-27_com.android.settings.png

Screenshot_2016-05-17-15-14-32_com.android.settings.png

What is ur sim series ...mentioned on sim

Edited by Dfg Gh

2 hours ago, yusufali786 said:

mts new sim not working because meid is 0000000

What to do to make mts work in this?

^^^

How to recognize old sim and differentiate it from new sim?