Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

I confirmed WW express.. They have 4G sims but for cdma customer.. Not for Rgsm customers.. 😏

Receiving continuous calls/text for upgrade to 4g in delhi but sim isn't available with anyone.

delhi will have sims available from 5th May

No Calls or SMS in Chennai. I guess this will be amongst the last sector for Reliance to upgrade to 4G

No Calls or SMS in Chennai. I guess this will be amongst the last sector for Reliance to upgrade to 4G

same here in bangalore..

I just went ahead and bought a GSM Signal repeater for 5.5k from for my home. 4 G /LTE whatever range,I will now have full Sinals

Lolz btw the RGSM billing rollled me over for 1600 rs for data usage above my 1499 plan

Usually i was billed 1600/- odd

This time my bill is 3110/-

• Like 1

Receiving continuous calls/text for upgrade to 4g in delhi but sim isn't available with anyone.

same here... calls coming from rcom numbers to go and get 4g sims .... and no sims available in rcom stores... NO PLANNING BY RCOM

Any information about for how long will the CDMA services continue in Delhi? Me and wife both use Truly Unlimited 1299 plans and if there is capping of 5GB and 5000 minutes in LTE, we would want to continue with CDMA for as long as possible.

I visited Reliance Store today once again, I was told it would be available by tomorrow or day after.

I just went ahead and bought a GSM Signal repeater for 5.5k from for my home. 4 G /LTE whatever range,I will now have full Sinals

Lolz btw the RGSM billing rollled me over for 1600 rs for data usage above my 1499 plan

Can you please share the link for the repeater? Does it require front-haul or broadband connection? Have you tested it and working perfectly?

I am looking for cheaper 1800MHz / 900MHz one. Thanks a lot ji..

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Same query here as above , please give link

https://m.ebay.in/itm?itemId=191824603512

I have installed it yesterday in a rough config, and my signal has gone from nil to solid 3 bars

I already have an n type connector from my zboost cdma booster

Will couple with an f type adapter this one uses and i expect even better results since that cable runs 3 stories high to my terrace

• Like 2

Are 4G SIM Circle specific? As 4G SIM are not available in Punjab will 4G SIM from another circle work with Punjab CDMA MDN.

It is helpful for GSM voice. OR it will also help in LTE signals ?

See now i have one 800-900 mhz zboost Soho already used for CDMA evdo and this is 1800-1900 mhz GSM

So my rough guess is I am ready for anything unless Ambanis plan to buy out 2100 MHZ , then i ll have to think😊

Edited by rohitgaur

Are 4G SIM Circle specific? As 4G SIM are not available in Punjab will 4G SIM from another circle work with Punjab CDMA MDN.

In punjab they are not giving Sims they have asked to port put to rgsm or any other operator of ur choice

Even In West Bengal they are asking to port out no upgrade message yet

Yesterday while talking to one staff of Reliance

In punjab they have been able to retain only 4% customers to Rcom and all others have Shifted to other network

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

one Reliance Mobile store guy informed that 4G SIM are circle specific & needs to be taken from your base circle only.

Its easily available here, 4g sim in thane east store. I bought one more.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I also confusion about TN and chennai circle...anybody any idea

I also confusion about TN and chennai circle...anybody any idea

If you have any news pls inform us bro.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

morons here at lucknow charging 150 Rs. for 4G sim..

Sent from my LG-D859 using Tapatalk

in chattisgarh, they are charging rs 125/- for prepaid(97/- frc+25 sim cost). we r getting r-r all over india free and 150minutes local+std others free and 1 gb data free. after upgrade, 1 gb or 10 gb 4g data they are confused.