Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

CDMA network has gone from bad to worse. And I think a lot of people might have ported out, had they not announced 4G. Infact it created a reverse emotion of finding spare CDMA sim as well to latch on to 4G. And these idiots made the best of it by not announcing the final date, and grapevine putting up one date after another. Now it is 31st May

Sahi pakde hai!

Ye Anil Ambani se koi bhi business theek se nhi hota. Ye galat family mein paida ho gaya. Bada bhai kahan pahuch gaya ye sala wahin ka wahin.

Last time when I got a call from Reliance asking me to upgrade to 4G as services would start on 10-May. I rushed to buy a new handset.

It's already 11-May but still no date has been given for 4G upgrade.

Tareek pe Tareek x3

• Like 1

Mujhe tau lagta hai kee ye JIO ka plan hai.. RCOM ka jo bhi bacha khucha customer base hai usko barbaad karnei kaa..... MAster stroke by bade bhaiya......

This was just a ploy to hold onto customers. And you are right Anil Ambani is good for nothing, but in grabbing a trophy wife and turning into business where he can fail, or which he can fail!

Reliance was the largest operator of Bihar circle. Undisputed KING of Bihar/Jharkhand in both CDMA and in GSM as Smart! One needs a special kind of talent to turn goldmines into coalmines!

• Like 2

Rcom 4g will not start till rel jio is started as per news there is no network of reliance 4g as such their sims will latch on to rjio network

So till the time rjio does not start our rel 4g wont start

And every body knows when rjio will start almost never they will keep on shifting dates till dec 2016 then finally comerciall launch in april 2017

So guys sit back and relax cdma is alive for the next 11 months

Some days back a jio engineer had told

we cant commercialy launch before July 2017

But jio Is trying hard to start asap

From today they have started invite for corporate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by parin

Some days back a jio engineer had told we can commercialy can launch before July 2017

But jio I trying hard to start asap

2017 ??? These guyz are not interested in making money ? Since 2010, they have been spending money on expansion. Itna Investment to Bank ke FD main rakhte to jyada kama lete. Considering lower ARPU of reliance customers compare to other operators..

Lagta hain "Kattapa ne Bahubali ko kyo mara ?" Uska jawab mil jayega, lekin Jio Kab aam janta ke liye chalu hogo woh nahi pata chalega !!

Edited by silent_god
  • Like 3

Some days back a jio engineer had told we can commercialy can launch before July 2017

But jio I trying hard to start asap

2017 ??? These guyz are not interested in making money ? Since 2010, they have been spending money on expansion. Itna Investment to Bank ke FD main rakhte to jyada kama lete. Considering lower ARPU of reliance customers compare to other operators..

Lagta hain "Kattapa ne Bahubali ko kyo mara ?" Uska jawab mil jayega, lekin Jio Kab aam janta ke liye chalu hogo woh nahi pata chalega !!

Oct 2016 or final dec 2016

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Rcom 4g will not start till rel jio is started as per news there is no network of reliance 4g as such their sims will latch on to rjio network

And every body knows when rjio will start almost never they will keep on shifting dates till dec 2016 then finally comerciall launch in april 2017

Don't scare me bro. I already purchased a handset wo bhi GSM :(

Ab to jald se jald 4G ka intezaar hai. So that I can see their poor service and move on to Vodafone or some other network.

Coz i don't have high expectations from Rcom 4G

• Like 1

Just now received a SMS (not from reliance)..

SMS received from: MD-359158

It says "Continue using your existing CDMA handset with rental plan from Rs. 149 to Rs. 1099. Give a missed call 071271*****"

If you guys need full number then please PM me.

Disclaimer: im not this person. i just received this sms now. I will not be liable for any scam or cheating by this person whoever he is. Call and deal with this person at your own risk.

Message is definitely from MTNL DELHI. MTNL DELHI still has CDMA phone, besides the fact that MD in MD-359158 stands for MTNL Delhi. And they have their postpaid plans starting from Rs. 149/-

Rs. 149 plan has free calls worth Rs. 149/- to MTNL, besides that all locals at 1/2paise per second, all std at 1p/s. SMS charges at 10p. Their data pack is as well very economical at 75/- unlimited, with the hitch that it is at 1x

Do you they have prepaid option also?

Ab to jald se jald 4G ka intezaar hai. So that I can see their poor service and move on to Vodafone or some other network.

I am also waiting for the same, i m using a 2 yr advance rental plan & very much disappointed with cdma services for past 1 yr , will check RCOM 4G for 6 months due to validity and then move to vodafone or airtel

Even, I am also getting little frustrated here with RCOM. We shouldn't end up being RCOM GSM customer, instead of RCOM 4G or Rel Jio eventually !!

I have sent that sms, so for me going back to CDMA looks impossible.

• Like 1

RCOm 4G Will start by this month end for Sure

Jio wants to come with Full Perfect service, They don't want a poor show

So perfection takes time

• Like 2

So perfection takes time

And to achieve perfection, they are using RCom CDMA customers as guinea pigs.

• Like 3

So perfection takes time

And to achieve perfection, they are using RCom CDMA customers as guinea pigs.

Yes some what

but Jio is complete VOTLE Service provider

they are not going to use 2G or 3G

But RCOM Will Really **** till they come up with there own VOLTE Service

• Like 1

Jio VoLTE tests were not so successful partly due to lack of handset support and also world over technology for VoLTE not so matured. Thats why they entered in to sharing pact with rcom so that they have enough spectrum to fall back to 2g for voice calls. So 4g on 800mhz plus 2300mhz and voice on 1800mhz liberalized spectrum. But what happens at end remains to be seen.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Some days back a jio engineer had told

we cant commercialy launch before July 2017

But jio Is trying hard to start asap

One of jio employee working on network told em that spectrum machines is not as expected that's not sharing strong network

that's why jio is late for launch

I am also waiting for the same, i m using a 2 yr advance rental plan & very much disappointed with cdma services for past 1 yr , will check RCOM 4G for 6 months due to validity and then move to vodafone or airtel

Rcom storing money like you said they will give you benifit if they closing you have to wait

BSNL has very less EVDO coverage, so for calling it's an option.

Rcom's 1GB data as pre migration, seems to be can't be used completely!! Most of the time EVDO shifts to 1x and 4-6hrs/day no signal.

Just came to know the go live will be around Oct 16

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

WTF!!! Reliance will start 4G by 16-Oct!!

Sala jabardasti handset kharidwa dia in ullu ke pattho ne! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

They have started threatening with such SMSes..

Abby action to be taken?

IMG-20160514-WA0006.jpg

Abby action to be taken?

1 hour ago, Bablus said:

Abby action to be taken?

Looks like no other option but to upgrade.

Interestingly, the messages on prepaid numbers are still lax and non-pushy.

BTW did you get your sim by courier or from the store?

They had msged that sim is couriered the registered address. However, we dont stay there now...

so now daily smses, email and prerecorded message when we dial, saying Reliance is waiting to hear from you about address for sending SIM

2 minutes ago, Bablus said:

They had msged that sim is couriered the registered address. However, we dont stay there now...

so now daily smses, email and prerecorded message when we dial, saying Reliance is waiting to hear from you about address for sending SIM

I'm getting those messages and calls too. Each time on outgoing, we have to "compulsorily" listen to that pre-recorded message.

Honestly, the way they are pushing people into this 4G experiment, they're not gaining any fans by this approach.