Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

Though it takes 6 to 7 days to port to new operator but it does not mean that Your number will be off in these many days. .. only on 6th or 7th day for few hours Your services will be disrupted that too mostly in late night... till then your number will be active with old operator ..

New Update: Those who are on Trully unlimited pro 3 or reliance 3 connection will be migrated to new plan i.e., 4g speed upto 25gb then 144kbps unlimited. Got confirmation from Reliance CC @18003000555

Edited by Shashank Yadav

1 hour ago, Mandar Ranade said:

Which circle?? Please write circles when you post such photos 

I'm from Maharashtra circle

10 hours ago, Mandar Ranade said:

In ap for sure 

I too have done Rs. 1 migration voucher

Maybe they have started this in other circles also

I think the reason behind introducing this voucher is to arrest the port-tout Requests 

Also many people still don't know about this upgrade

I think they have thought Rs.1 migration voucher will do the job for rcom where FRC 75/93/97 failed

Check the attachment

IMG_20160519_204802.jpg

19 hours ago, nabeelnavs said:

I just got this msg from my reliance Cdma number what's that's means

Screenshot_2016-05-19-14-00-24.png

11 hours ago, Mandar Ranade said:

The SMS means that your 4G is activated and you should try and check whether your 4G sim is working or not.

We all are interested to know the circle that you belong to.

Just saw your answer just above this post. I am from Maharashtra circle too but I have not received any such message :(

Edited by MOBILE FAN

I got the 4G sim and registered for upgrade as per official procedure.

Now, whenever I make an outgoing call, I get an engaged ring tone (i.e., outgoing calls from my existing CDMA phone are not connecting).

Also, when I dial *222 I'm still getting that "we are waiting for you to register for 4G" automated message.

I'm from Mumbai circle.

The SMS means that your 4G is activated and you should try and check whether your 4G sim is working or not.

We all are interested to know the circle that you belong to.

Just saw your answer just above this post. I am from Maharashtra circle too but I have not received any such message

No it does not mean 4G is activated. .

It only means your migration request to 4G i.e.LTE is successfully placed ..

There's no cdma network coverage in Hisar(Haryana) from dated 17 May 2016 befow this they stopped EVDO services from 28 April 2016.Is someone facing same problem and this is permanent or temporary? In Haryana circle no 4G SIM available at any store, they says fist go in to GSM through MNP.So just submit your response for Haryana circle. 

bc6d21cac20ed660904557f3fad4ec7f.jpgf20a974e3a044eccab60d388e1b4dff5.jpg

Received On my landline FWP CORDLESS in Mumbai

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

My mumbai number shows no network... seems it wont work any further

23 hours ago, vakharia said:

South Mumbai - Since yesterday, data has stopped working. Calls are fine.

Not sure what is the next step.

How much is the charge in Mumbai for new 4G SIM?

its working now. :P dont port out till cdma dies :D 

• Like 2

There's no cdma network coverage in Hisar(Haryana) from dated 17 May 2016 befow this they stopped EVDO services from 28 April 2016.Is someone facing same problem and this is permanent or temporary? In Haryana circle no 4G SIM available at any store, they says fist go in to GSM through MNP.So just submit your response for Haryana circle. 

Hi Shanu,

Probably Haryana has seen the CDMA end, you need to INP to GSM & later probably 4G.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, sunilromy said:

its working now. :P dont port out till cdma dies :D 

Yes. I asked my dad and he confirmed it is working now.

Not sure how long it will continue. 

My Phone today was dead for around 2 hours between 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. There was no signal at all. 

Does this mean that CDMA will go off any time without any intimation? I am not receiving any msg from reliance for anything regarding this upgrade from last one week. I heard before that till 31st May it will work.

Should I go for upgrade now or should I wait till 31st.

would I be able to make or receive calls with my existing connection till the time 4G is activated?

Better to generate a port out PIN just in case. The PIN are valid for 15 days I think.

Guys

if you have not done porting to Reliance GSM yet, immdtly port out to Voda or Idea

I made that mistake and I m stuck with 3rd grade gsm network in Punjab circle

Even the Reliance staff is not aware of the D Day, I am just waiting for my 3 months ordeal with reliance GSM to get over by 10th July:unexp:

• Like 2

My Phone today was dead for around 2 hours between 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. There was no signal at all. 

Does this mean that CDMA will go off any time without any intimation? I am not receiving any msg from reliance for anything regarding this upgrade from last one week. I heard before that till 31st May it will work.

would I be able to make or receive calls with my existing connection till the time 4G is activated?

If you want to save your present number, it's better to give request for 4G upgrade... or you have another option to port out to other operators..

And yes if you upgrade, your cdma sim will be active till 4G gets activated...

34 minutes ago, rohitgaur said:

Guys

if you have not done porting to Reliance GSM yet, immdtly port out to Voda or Idea

Even the Reliance staff is not aware of the D Day, I am just waiting for my 3 months ordeal with reliance GSM to get over by 10th July:unexp:

Exactly same with me. Only date differs.

2G is so pathetic that I don't hope for their 3G or 4G

Punjab , Hariyana and Himachal closed CDMA service.  confirmed by Reliance source.  also checked with one of my friend living in Punjab. 

5 hours ago, caringlover said:

Hi Shanu,

Probably Haryana has seen the CDMA end, you need to INP to GSM & later probably 4G.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Dear

My rcom no is of UP East Circle and I m using this at roaming in haryana, i hv done all formalities for 4G but in haryana i am not getting any signal over CDMA no n don't kw when 4G sim will active...Using postpaid 1300 plan

Edited by Shanu360

3 hours ago, Himani Wadhwa said:

From which area u hv?

4 hours ago, Himani Wadhwa said:

They will Surely inform when they will close CDMA via SMS or Call like they did in 5 circles which are closed for CDMA Now

Right now there target is to Move People from CDMA to 4G or INP RCOM GSM

In mumbai network restore , Full network in Landline also

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, rohitgaur said:

Guys

2 hours ago, rohitgaur said:

Guys

When CDMA users will be upgraded to 4G.. I don't think there will be 3 months lock in period for porting out. 

But yes those users who have ported out of CDMA into RGSM  they have to wait for 3 months lock in period.