Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

14 minutes ago, man-saturday said:

Ok Thanks sharing for the options available to me. First stop will head to a Rcom gallery & see if they can help me out. Though i doubt given past experience.

Just one question though. Suppose I generate a port out request & then my problem gets resolved in the interim, does that request automatically cancel itself out after 15 days if I don't actually port out?

Yes it will cancel automatically

1 hour ago, man-saturday said:

Ok Thanks sharing for the options available to me. First stop will head to a Rcom gallery & see if they can help me out. Though i doubt given past experience.

Just one question though. Suppose I generate a port out request & then my problem gets resolved in the interim, does that request automatically cancel itself out after 15 days if I don't actually port out?

yes

EVDO has vanished from Delhi since last noon! It came for a while in Okhla area in evening. But it has vanished. 

1x is as well at its worse. Most of the calls are failing to go through.

Just now i went to local dealer in south mumbai and asked him to port me to vodafone from my current reliance cdma number.He said dont try to port to vodafone u might lose number permanently better take a new reliance 4g sim.

Last month i sucessfully ported my mom cdma number to vodafone prepaid without any problem.

2 minutes ago, ashish_1985 said:

Just now i went to local dealer in south mumbai and asked him to port me to vodafone from my current reliance cdma number.He said dont try to port to vodafone u might lose number permanently better take a new reliance 4g sim.

Last month i sucessfully ported my mom cdma number to vodafone prepaid without any problem.

Same here in Haryana... Rcom rejected my port wtout any reason 

Is instacare down ? I am unable to connect for almost an hour

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Instacare is down since first week of current month, I m in Nagpur and not able to log in. Some error msg is their while trying to log in.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Shanu360 said:

TRAI should take action against this reliance company.how can they force us to stay on reliance gsm?

1 minute ago, ashish_1985 said:

TRAI should take action against this reliance company.how can they force us to stay on reliance gsm?

What to say what not to...Very helpless 

Update:  i got one Activated 4G sim card from Mumbai circle , i have tested for data and compatibility.

1. DATA not working on any Imported phone. its a roaming sim (Mumbai ).

2. Only 2G data is working. even no 4g signal.

3.  not working with below handset , no signal

Verizon S3, S4mini, Note2 , Note3 , Note4. Verizon LG G3

working handset 

Verizon LG V10, Moto X2 (VZW), LG G3(SPR), Note5(SPR) , S6 E+ (SPR)  , S7 E+ (SPR), Note3 (SPR), S5 (SPR), Nexus 6, Moto Ultra(VZW) & Flex2(SPR)

• Like 1

From today evening there is no Evdo only 1x... here in Hyderabad

5 hours ago, ashish_1985 said:

I am from Delhi circle. Yesterday i requested to port my reliance cdma number to airtel and today I received the message from Airtel that my documents for porting have been submitted and validated for the port out request.

I think there is no problem to port out even now. The dealer to whom I went said , I can port out to any network till 30th may(before CDMA stops). He suggested to go for Airtel as it has better network coverage.

6 hours ago, Shanu360 said:

lodge a complaint with TRAI

45 minutes ago, pankaj.rim said:

From today evening there is no Evdo only 1x... here in Hyderabad

my data card also showing only 1x

I am getting texts from MTS daily twice atleast to port out from Reliance CDMA to MTS.

mts-port-in-invitation.png

I put my Reliance CDMA RUIM on Redmi Note 3 and it worked. However from yesterday R-CDMA network was down, No Signal or Emergency Calls Only was seen.

However as I did not have the 4G SIM with me, I could not check that Kolkata got 4G from RCom or not. 

Anyway I put the RUIM on my HTC 510, oh man signal is there, and I checked with my old Intex dual SIM phone, 'RUIM failed to registered... ' 

What's going on RCOM ?

When I am back at home, I tested with 4G SIM on RN3, it's definitely not CDMA/4G SIM, the SIM is just named as Reliance 4G. 

6 hours ago, inception said:

I put my Reliance CDMA RUIM on Redmi Note 3 and it worked. However from yesterday R-CDMA network was down, No Signal or Emergency Calls Only was seen.

However as I did not have the 4G SIM with me, I could not check that Kolkata got 4G from RCom or not. 

Anyway I put the RUIM on my HTC 510, oh man signal is there, and I checked with my old Intex dual SIM phone, 'RUIM failed to registered... ' 

What's going on RCOM ?

When I am back at home, I tested with 4G SIM on RN3, it's definitely not CDMA/4G SIM, the SIM is just named as Reliance 4G. 

Did not have any signal issue in Kolkata during the last 48 hours. Either with Kolkata SIM or with Delhi SIM

Yesterday one of my colleagues CDMA number (Mumbai circle) got disconnected. He can't make/receive calls. He has to activate his 4G sim. However, my dad has not received 4G sim, he only got SMS about the upgrade.

From Today Morning I was not able to call and received call from my CDMA number. So I change to my already registered 4G sim, Now I am able to call and receive, Didnt check about data yet

But they didn't SMS me to change the SIM...

hi 

i m from mumbai circle.

my cdma network stooped yesterday and i have activated new rcom 4g sim in iphone 5c.

new sim activated can do voice call,sms and data 3G /Egde (but very poor voice quality )

aslo WW people said only voice n 3G services has stared ,4G will start shortly.(but rcom 4g will not work on iphone 5c)

my samsung S3 cdma LTE (us celluar) does not detect new 4G  sim,

lastly i have used PORT out option new 4g sim ,which worked and generated UPC valid upto 9-jun-16 .

but overall r-GSM is worst  experience , network down 

Edited by VILPESH

when we are making outgoing call pre recorded voice says " CDMA SERVICES ARE GOING STOP BY MAY 31ST" in Hyderabad. Finally it is official

• Like 1

I am facing frequent call drops in South Delhi, most of the times call is not even getting connected anybody else facing same issue?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

On 25/5/2016 at 1:51 PM, BihariSarpanch said:

EVDO has vanished from Delhi since last noon! It came for a while in Okhla area in evening. But it has vanished. 

1x is as well at its worse. Most of the calls are failing to go through.

The Reliance Store in GTB Nagar, Delhi said that they got the news from their technical team that EVDO has been shutdown and will not be back up.  There was no notification. 

I was told that they are planning to start 4G by the end of this month and CDMA will stop working.  However, there is no official notification for that either. 

RelianceJio is planning to capture large user base by 4G rollout which has already been delayed and there is no official news on it's launch.  Reliance CDMA is troubling users at this time with their irresponsible behaviour.  Reliance GSM has no reliable network coverage, at least not in NCR region.  Analysts are saying Jio will gain 15% subscriber base when people are talking about porting out of RCOM.

News is saying LYF is fifth largest hanset vendor in India but I have never seen anyone using / buying or even talking about this particular brand.  Reliance Store people are also majorly unaware of it and said they have launched only one handset that's displaying in TV ads called Lyf Flame.  A quick look at eBay and Amazon shows less than 50 people have ever bought this phone online and have actually given bad reviews.  I fail to understand how can a brand which has almost nil online presence dethrone Lava mobile, a well known brand with large advertisement spend, from fifth position - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Reliance-Jio-pips-Lava-to-become-5th-largest-smartphone-vendor-in-Q1-IDC/articleshow/52308516.cms

Our honourable Prime Minster and whole country is talking about Digital India and Reliance is sailing it's loyal customers in Stone Age direction.

• Like 1

My 4G sim started yesterday. The network is very pathetic. The 3G net speed is 1 MBPS maximum. In my house its 0.06 MBPS. I am a post paid user Mumbai Circle. Is it possible to still port out?

30 minutes ago, drabhayshah76 said:

My 4G sim started yesterday. The network is very pathetic. The 3G net speed is 1 MBPS maximum. In my house its 0.06 MBPS. I am a post paid user Mumbai Circle. Is it possible to still port out?

R Com execs have informed that once you upgrade to 4G you cant port till 90 days