Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

HI can anyone get me a 4g sim for my Maharashtra circle cdma number.... I'm presently in Karnataka... I will pay the courier charges.

13 hours ago, javed91214 said:

CDMA shutdown Update::

1. if any of one facing no network on CDMA , pl put ur sim card into Sprint S6 , BB Q20, Samsung basic CDMA phone. (any sim card series will work) . 

2. MH activation also started , those who already upgrade the sim cards. pl put ur sim card into basic GSM phone. or use Turbo2 , BBQ20 . will start new sim card automatically , no recharge required. 

3. For those who did't do the upgrade process, they will also do the process from web-world, also they'll get the MNP code.  

What are turbo 2 and bbq20? What to do if I don't have a feature phone? I have only a smart phone. 

Don't we need to wait for an SMS informing us to insert the 4G SIM? 

From today evening my Reliance 4G SIM started to latch to Reliance 3G network of Kolkata. No 4G as of now. 

Anyway the R-CDMA RUIM still shows signal on HTC Desire 510. Though incoming calls are directed to the 4G SIM. 

I called up customer care after a great difficulty. To my surprise he said my number is already migrated to 4G and I should insert the 4G card in any mobile and start using it.

I did the same but there is no network. The available network doesn't even show Reliance. Now, I get busy tone on *333 and *222.

In the meanwhile the CDMA network is full on an old LG feature phone. Though incoming, outgoing or SMS are not working.

• Like 1

Hi,

i am from tamil nadu and i am getting the alerts that rel cdma was closed at 31 may 2016 in my reliance insta care app. Can any one getting the same alerts?. whether this month they are closing the network in tamilnadu?. Can any one with the same issue reply me?

No network from Morning In JAMNAGAR (GUJARAT)

network 1x back

Now its a terrible situation. CDMA is closed since Thursday 12 PM in Pune. And 4G is not up.

Any info about Dead line for Tamilnadu RCDMA?

Jagan bro, let the services first start in circles where they have planned! That isn't working properly! 

It will take some time for TN, as the spectrum hasn't been liberalized. Because TRAI doesn't have a base price parameter for the left out circles. It would take 2-3 months more before it reaches you! By then problems would have been ironed out! 

• Like 1

Having call drop issue on CDMA number since yesterday.

Delhi (Shalimar Bagh) 

3 hours ago, Jagan T said:

Any info about Dead line for Tamilnadu RCDMA?

Not completely sure about TN. I am from Kerala, As per the latest information from here the migration might start from July (This includes Karnataka & TN as well). We can assume that it will be delayed further but anyways not before July for sure.

Now the problem is, since migration has started in Northern states and they are shutting down the CDMA network, people like me can roam only in South India. What a pathetic situation till the migration is completed for everyone.

CDMA network totally down in south Delhi and Gurgaon since 1 hour. 

Today I just checked my CDMA prepaid for upgrade by putting my 4G sim in handset and it is started working but is only on 2G network. We need to wait for 4G network to come up. 

My postpaid number (RGE Sim) still pending for 4G upgrade  / Conversion and I am waiting for it.

On 5/25/2016 at 2:50 PM, ashish_1985 said:

TRAI should take action against this reliance company.how can they force us to stay on reliance gsm?

Are 4G service working or  4G Sim activated with 2g/3G services ?

1 hour ago, ramtech said:

Are 4G service working or  4G Sim activated with 2g/3G services ?

No 4G services....just 2G/3G for now.

Data not working on upgraded SIM for me at Kolkata.

4 minutes ago, commonman said:

Same here in delhi

anybody from Delhi Circle whose data is working on 4g sim, my sim is only connecting to reliance 2g which they have renamed to reliance 4g 3g

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi...I just got my CDMA sim upgraded to 4G at Web World with Rs. 1 recharge... CC person told it will take 8 - 10 days for 4G services to start.

I will put 4G sim in RN3 and let u all know...hope for the best!

30 minutes ago, commonman said:

My 4G sim latched to Reliance 3G only. There is no 4G from Reliance in Kolkata now. Manual search shows only Airtel and Jio 4G network in my place (Barrackpore). 

Incoming/text working, outgoing can not be checked due to low balance. Data is not being connected. 

On InstaCare app, live chat is not working, it says, this workgroup is currently closed. 

On 26/5/2016 at 9:36 PM, metro_harish said:

R Com execs have informed that once you upgrade to 4G you cant port till 90 days

That means i am stuck up with this pathetic network for 90 days, well hope that JIO launches within that period.....so that i can have a breather if its network is good.

Edited by drabhayshah76