Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

Has any one got 3g or 4g signal in Hyderabad? I am still getting 2g with lot of CC excuses that there are technical issues....

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Has any one got 3g or 4g signal in Hyderabad? I am still getting 2g with lot of CC excuses that there are technical issues....

M from Hyderabad but my cdma sim working... 4G sim still not activated...

83371d2299c3235c192169b3fc47cf00.jpg

Any one received same massage. Gujarat.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, aalok said:

cdma with evdo is working here in lucknow.. seems like they have forgotten to switch off cell sites..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Hi Aalok,

Is 4g SIM started to work in lucknow?

I Dont understand what kind of Business Model RCOM has followed, by launching a Patehtic network , they will lose out a lot of customers to port -outs, however since they are not selling any new connections on their 4G network impending Jio Launch , they will have no incoming customers to net off the Port outs , that means it will be huge revenue hit to already suffering Rcom . I Dont understand that business wise its not a very wise move

2 hours ago, ranpreet said:

I Dont understand what kind of Business Model RCOM has followed, by launching a Patehtic network , they will lose out a lot of customers to port -outs, however since they are not selling any new connections on their 4G network impending Jio Launch , they will have no incoming customers to net off the Port outs , that means it will be huge revenue hit to already suffering Rcom . I Dont understand that business wise its not a very wise move

money money money. he sold that spectrum to his brother. it doesnt matter about subscribers i guess.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2016-04-08/news/72161392_1_rcom-cdma-subscribers-reliance-jio-infocomm

Hi Aalok,

Is 4g SIM started to work in lucknow?

hi faiz.. i didn't check as cdma nos. are still working.. had ported out 6 (prepaid) and upgraded 2 (postpaid). so, technically, all the nos. are in transition period. do not have any 4g handset (thankfully, all the handsets are global, so 2g of reliance 4g will work).

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Reliance store in Mumbai charged Rs. 100/- for the 4G SIM. No idea what they are going to do with that. I will be able to know only after it is activated. The number belongs to my colleague.

Also, in Mumbai they have stopped most CDMA connections from yesterday.

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Anybody got 4G network?

nope......still waiting

They are migrating numbers series by series. My 933 series number was migrated on 31st May while my other number of 936 series is working properly. My friend's number of series 938 is also working fine. So, it seems they will not switch off CDMA network on particular date. Instead, they will keep it working until they have finished migration work completely.

Not to speak of 4G, is there anybody who is getting 3G network in Lucknow or in any area of UP(E)?? 

On 5/31/2016 at 1:34 PM, Sandeep Hirpara said:

for those whom data not working yes mfg april 2016 cards have issues my observtion is data not working in dual sim phones on these card where as in single sim phones working good i had early batch card data worked fine in my mi 3 which is single sim where as in htc 826 data was not working 

now about patch thing yes there is patch and scanner but it depends on ur luck how advanced is ur area gallery guy is here in my area he was moron he said whats that scanner and patch heard first time

now solution without patch so i repetadly told him issue is in sim and he was telling me that its internet settings to do with and will start in someday so after my presure we made one solution he did sim lost request on my number and gave me new mfg may 2016 card they asked for address and b day and last rc and balance for lost sim rqst and told new sim will active in 2 to 3 hours but it was fast started working in 15 mins and boom data working in every phone

so conclusion mfg date april cards have issues connecting in data in dual sim phones and if they have no scanner and patch try sim lost thing by pressuring him or just intentionally destroy your sim and tell him to change hope this will help and make sure new sim they give is may 2016 mfg date 

i am from gujarat circle and here its only 2g 

Data not working for me even on 2G... April batch sim... what to do?

2 hours ago, CHEESEX147 said:

Add apn, if apn is already there then you need is SIM Patch.

3 hours ago, CHEESEX147 said:

My 2g data working on Moto RAZR M xt 907 with 04/2016 batch sim with s.no  899113001xxxxxxxxxx. Can't check 3g because service not available in Nagpur, Maharashtra.

Edited by sandeep07
Correction

Finally on GSM RCOM

Not able to talk to anyone clearly and no signals at my home

Finally had to divert all my calls to other no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The bell has been sounded in chennai circle just received an sms from reliance about upgrade was hoping to enjoy cdma for some more time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

c6fccb570d623dd6295bb58de7fa376d.jpg

The msg from reliance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, pinn_vasu said:

CC told me to get the SIM update done to get 4g ...post blasting them....

The update is just to fix data issue on some sims. Unless 4G network is turned on, we cannot latch on to it.

6 hours ago, ajay16 said:

They are migrating numbers series by series. My 933 series number was migrated on 31st May while my other number of 936 series is working properly. My friend's number of series 938 is also working fine. So, it seems they will not switch off CDMA network on particular date. Instead, they will keep it working until they have finished migration work completely.

In Kolkata network completely switched off from 31st night. Saw many people with their CDMA SIM at the webworld today. They were being issued new SIMs and the person at the counter was making migration requests via terminal.

28 minutes ago, pinn_vasu said:

CC told me to get the SIM update done to get 4g ...post blasting them....

how and where to get this update?

Yesterday night received message upgrade 4g shortly Kerala circle

Received this sms yesterday night

Circle: TN

Screenshot_2016-06-03-09-14-33.png