rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

Yesterday night received message upgrade 4g shortly Kerala circle

Same here in Rajasthan

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

In Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.

So the days are counting.......

IMG_20160603_111136.jpg

With this announcement need to begin hunt for new GSM handset for all cdma only handset users

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Jagan T said:

So better get PORT code now itself and move to other operator to avoid the RCom FAKE 4G Chaos...

So better get PORT code now itself and move to other operator to avoid the RCom FAKE 4G Chaos...

Port out option is mostly limited to Air hell rest operators are doing any better than rgsm at present

एक पत्र आदरणीयट

(अछे दिन) प्रधानमंत्री मोदीजी के नाम

*रिलायंस का 4G घोटाला, बहुत बड़ा भ्रष्टाचार होने से पहले उठायें कदम*

जैसा कि आपको मालूम ही होगा, रिलायंस कंपनी CDMA सेवा बंद करने जा रही है |

उपभोक्ताओं को लिखित में 28-05-2016 शनिवार शाम 7 बजे SMS message मिला कि रिलायंस कंपनी 31-5-2016 से CDMA सेवा बंद कर रही है |

30-05-2016 को रविवार |

यानि कि उपभोक्ता को कोई समय नहीं दिया गया कि इसके खिलाफ अपना कोई पक्ष रख सके |

जबकि पिछले 1 महीने से रिलायंस के लगातार SMS messages आ रहे हैं कि आप अपने 2G CDMA Card को मुफ्त में 4G में upgrade करवा लें | मगर कभी ये नहीं बताया गया कि CDMA सेवा बंद की जायेगी |

यह उपभोक्ताओं के साथ बहुत-बड़ी धोखाधडी है |

*लाखों-करोड़ों CDMA फोन बेकार हो जायेंगे और यह जनता का नुकसान, राष्ट्रीय नुकसान होगा*

तथा मजबूरन 4G के लिए जो मोबाईल फोन ख़रीदने पड़ेंगे, वे *करोड़ों- अरबों रूपए रिलायंस कम्पनी तथा उनसे जुड़े लोगों की जेब में भ्रष्टाचार के रूप में जायेंगे* एवं कितने ही रूपए *चीन की कंपनियों* को जायेंगे और हमारे पास पड़े CDMA Phone बेकार हो जायेंगे | ऐसा लाखों लोगों को करोड़ों का नुकसान होगा |

यह नुकसान, जनता का यानि देश का नुकसान है | तथा कम्पनी अपनी जेब भर रही है |

अतः तुरंत इस बड़े भ्रष्टाचार को रोकने की कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करें |

और तुरंत रिलायंस कम्पनी को आदेश दें कि CDMA सेवा बंद न करें |

आशा है, जनहित और राष्ट्रहित में आप तुरंत कार्यवाही करेंगे |

और 31-5-16 से सेवा बंद कर दि गयी है | जबकि कम्पनी ने इसकी वैधता तारीख 11-09-2017 तक दी हुई है |

धन्यवाद !

आपसे नम्र निवेदन है कि ये सन्देश कृपया आपके सभी whatsapp Groups एवं Social Media सभी में इतना फैलाएं क़ि मोदी जी

सुचना-प्रसारण मंत्री श्री रवि शंकरजी,

TRAI सभी को पंहुच जाए

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

@parin

Sent from my N8000_WHTE_CKT using Tapatalk

RJIO-RCOM is nothing but sacrificing a rabbit for the hungry lion. Considering RCOM cdma is completely over, wish anyone can say anything about this news report. http://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/tele-talk/why-800-mhz-band-is-important-for-telcos/964. So after reading every bit of this, do we understand it was all false information? There are other similar assumptions, predictions and claims made by TT and RTN also in 2014-2015 till January 2016. http://rtn.asia/s-e/16731/what-is-the-logic-behind-rcom-reliance-jio-spectrum-trading-deal

@parinn

Sirji

Could not read your post as Hindi is like Latin and Greek to me. Think there are many like me. English please . Don't mistake me. Want to read your post.

Sent from my N8000_WHTE_CKT using Tapatalk

On ‎01‎-‎06‎-‎2016 at 11:36 PM, prihir said:

83371d2299c3235c192169b3fc47cf00.jpg

Any one received same massage. Gujarat.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I am a user of cdma post paid WIFI DATA Pro3 wipod. I have got my 4G sim and 4G wipod has also been delivered to me. However, there has bee no news uptil now. Anybody from Gujarat using CDMA DATA wipod receiving migration SMS or 4G sim activated?

google translation of Parin's post

A letter Adrniyt

(ODI days) PM Modi's

* Reliance 4G scam, take the step before the huge corruption

As you may be aware, Reliance CDMA service company is closing |

Consumers in writing 28-05-2016 7 pm Saturday 31-5-2016 SMS message received by the company Reliance CDMA service is closed |

Sunday 30-05-2016 |

Ie that the consumer has not given any time to keep its own against any party |

Reliance last 1 month in a row that SMS messages are coming to their 2G CDMA Card, get free upgrade to 4G | But it was not always that CDMA service will be closed |

Fraud is very big with consumers |

* Million CDMA phones will be useless and the loss of the public, would harm national

And forced to 4G mobile phone will buy, they * Reliance millions and billions into the pockets of those companies and associated corruption and how the money will be * * * Chinese companies will go to waste, and we have CDMA Phone will | It would lose millions of dollars |

This loss is the loss of public land, ie | And the company has filled his pockets |

So immediately take action to stop this big corruption Please |

And immediately order company that Reliance CDMA services do not stop |

Hope, you immediately take action in the public interest and the national interest |

The service has been stopped and 31-5-16 | While the company has given to its validity date 11-09-2017 |

Thanks!

You are kindly requested to note that all the messages so please spread your whatsapp Groups and Social Media Ki Modi

Information and Broadcasting Minister Ravi Shankarji,

TRAI has access to all

Sab mili bhagath hai kaun sunega

3 hours ago, Jagan T said:

IMG_20160603_111136.jpg

Bro are you getting 1x and evdo signals in kovai?? From past two days no evdo signals in trichy.. only 1x and that too hardly 1 or 2 bars...!!

google translation of Parin's post

A letter Adrniyt

(ODI days) PM Modi's

* Reliance 4G scam, take the step before the huge corruption

As you may be aware, Reliance CDMA service company is closing |

Consumers in writing 28-05-2016 7 pm Saturday 31-5-2016 SMS message received by the company Reliance CDMA service is closed |

Sunday 30-05-2016 |

Ie that the consumer has not given any time to keep its own against any party |

Reliance last 1 month in a row that SMS messages are coming to their 2G CDMA Card, get free upgrade to 4G | But it was not always that CDMA service will be closed |

Fraud is very big with consumers |

* Million CDMA phones will be useless and the loss of the public, would harm national

And forced to 4G mobile phone will buy, they * Reliance millions and billions into the pockets of those companies and associated corruption and how the money will be * * * Chinese companies will go to waste, and we have CDMA Phone will | It would lose millions of dollars |

This loss is the loss of public land, ie | And the company has filled his pockets |

So immediately take action to stop this big corruption Please |

And immediately order company that Reliance CDMA services do not stop |

Hope, you immediately take action in the public interest and the national interest |

The service has been stopped and 31-5-16 | While the company has given to its validity date 11-09-2017 |

Thanks!

You are kindly requested to note that all the messages so please spread your whatsapp Groups and Social Media Ki Modi

Information and Broadcasting Minister Ravi Shankarji,

TRAI has access to all

lolz

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

एक पत्र आदरणीयट

(अछे दिन) प्रधानमंत्री मोदीजी के नाम

*रिलायंस का 4G घोटाला, बहुत बड़ा भ्रष्टाचार होने से पहले उठायें कदम*

जैसा कि आपको मालूम ही होगा, रिलायंस कंपनी CDMA सेवा बंद करने जा रही है |

उपभोक्ताओं को लिखित में 28-05-2016 शनिवार शाम 7 बजे SMS message मिला कि रिलायंस कंपनी 31-5-2016 से CDMA सेवा बंद कर रही है |

30-05-2016 को रविवार |

यानि कि उपभोक्ता को कोई समय नहीं दिया गया कि इसके खिलाफ अपना कोई पक्ष रख सके |

जबकि पिछले 1 महीने से रिलायंस के लगातार SMS messages आ रहे हैं कि आप अपने 2G CDMA Card को मुफ्त में 4G में upgrade करवा लें | मगर कभी ये नहीं बताया गया कि CDMA सेवा बंद की जायेगी |

यह उपभोक्ताओं के साथ बहुत-बड़ी धोखाधडी है |

*लाखों-करोड़ों CDMA फोन बेकार हो जायेंगे और यह जनता का नुकसान, राष्ट्रीय नुकसान होगा*

तथा मजबूरन 4G के लिए जो मोबाईल फोन ख़रीदने पड़ेंगे, वे *करोड़ों- अरबों रूपए रिलायंस कम्पनी तथा उनसे जुड़े लोगों की जेब में भ्रष्टाचार के रूप में जायेंगे* एवं कितने ही रूपए *चीन की कंपनियों* को जायेंगे और हमारे पास पड़े CDMA Phone बेकार हो जायेंगे | ऐसा लाखों लोगों को करोड़ों का नुकसान होगा |

यह नुकसान, जनता का यानि देश का नुकसान है | तथा कम्पनी अपनी जेब भर रही है |

अतः तुरंत इस बड़े भ्रष्टाचार को रोकने की कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करें |

और तुरंत रिलायंस कम्पनी को आदेश दें कि CDMA सेवा बंद न करें |

आशा है, जनहित और राष्ट्रहित में आप तुरंत कार्यवाही करेंगे |

और 31-5-16 से सेवा बंद कर दि गयी है | जबकि कम्पनी ने इसकी वैधता तारीख 11-09-2017 तक दी हुई है |

धन्यवाद !

आपसे नम्र निवेदन है कि ये सन्देश कृपया आपके सभी whatsapp Groups एवं Social Media सभी में इतना फैलाएं क़ि मोदी जी

सुचना-प्रसारण मंत्री श्री रवि शंकरजी,

TRAI सभी को पंहुच जाए

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u r right bro but no one gives a damm how these companies treat their customer, call drops is an issue faced by all with all operators but no steps taken so far to solve this issue

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yes I also port out from RCDMA TO IDEA POSTPAID.

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

Though I understand that it was a bit of a let down for CDMA handset owners, especially those who spent a lot on them, that Reliance was closing down the CDMA service. But it is a gross exaggeration to say that it was a scam or a corruption. 

For a scam or a corruption, the person involved should be benefitted financially. Reliance is not a handset manufacturer and hence the question of getting it benefitted doesn't arise.  It's an open economy and one can buy any handset and move to any other service provider. 

Two, for quite sometime we all knew that the CDMA service was closing down. There were continuous updates, SMSes and messages while calling customer care about this move. We also have this thread going on since ages. 

However, If one feels something wrong is happening, there are various channels in this country to get the concern addressed. Whatsapp is not one of them. 

Recently, I got a whatsapp message. It said - it was good that there was no whatsapp during our freedom struggle. Instead of fighting with the English, people might have just circulated messages like ".... Please circulate it as much as possible so that the English leave India and we get freedom" 

• Like 2

On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Deepak Shankar said:

With this announcement need to begin hunt for new GSM handset for all cdma only handset users

Thats right. Lot of aged peoples not exposed to this conversion mess, still using basic RCDMA handset for voice calling. They are going to face lot of issues. Im informing my known sources who are using RCDMA voice to port out soon.

My handset is dual sim, so could manage for a while.

Edited by Jagan T

On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 11:23 AM, KanagaDeepan said:

Yes Kanaga. Plan to port out to Airtel in coming week.

21 hours ago, Siddarth Raju said:

Bro are you getting 1x and evdo signals in kovai?? From past two days no evdo signals in trichy.. only 1x and that too hardly 1 or 2 bars...!!

Sorry boss. never used evdo in mobile. My friend used a Dongle some time ago now he is not using.

Thats right. Lot of aged peoples not exposed to this conversion mess, still using basic RCDMA handset for voice calling. They are going to face lot of issues. Im informing my known sources who are using RCDMA voice to port out soon.

My handset is dual sim, so could manage for a while.

Even mine is dual sim phone but GSM works for calls only hands are tied as I have no choice but to buy a new phone if I want data so in a way we are forced for a handset change

JUST got porting code after converting to GSM

4G from reliance is a big sham. I dont see they giving 4G even to anyone leave alone cdma users (who were forced to convert into GSM by this propoganda) before december, 

Spoke to someone in Reliance and he said that the process of shifting all cdma users to GSM will take time and unless all are converted 4G wont be switched on. I guess we r stuck on a pathetic 2G/3G network till dec at least.

4G from reliance is a big sham. I dont see they giving 4G even to anyone leave alone cdma users (who were forced to convert into GSM by this propoganda) before december, 

Spoke to someone in Reliance and he said that the process of shifting all cdma users to GSM will take time and unless all are converted 4G wont be switched on. I guess we r stuck on a pathetic 2G/3G network till dec at least.

But can't they deploy 4G circle wise ?

On 03/06/2016 at 2:22 PM, Siddarth Raju said:

EVDO is working fine here in Coimbatore and Avinashi for me on phone. Getting around 800-900Kbps speed.

Edit:  today around 1.06 Mbps 

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1980817438

Edited by balac_m