Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

4 hours ago, basant.motlani said:

Strange but my outgoing is still active on both nos reliance and idea . Now whom will i pay next month billemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji1305.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same issue here. Ported out to Voda and same. 

19 hours ago, basant.motlani said:

Strange but my outgoing is still active on both nos reliance and idea . Now whom will i pay next month billemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji1305.png

I am afraid you may need  pay to both. Go to reliance store and apply for closing your account. Pay all unpaid amount and get a no dues slip.

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 8:34 PM, basant.motlani said:

You got a strong bond with Reliance. Enjoy free reliance.

On 11/6/2016 at 9:49 AM, Openyard said:

I upgraded my CDMA dongle to 4G and have been trying to order the 4G WiPod at the discounted price but I keep getting errors and timeouts. Most of the time, the page doesn't even load. Total lack of planning by Rcom.

You should use only IE i.e. internet explorer browser and nothing else like mozilla or chrome or anything else............it gives errors in other browsers and works only on IE. I faced this and could successfully order the wipod only when I used IE. It's strange but that's the way it is.

59a999bfb61616d33d9537db6802ffab.jpg

Delhi circle.

Which Circle?

Any one knows ways happening to magic unlimited 1300 plans of CDMA after migration

Not a clear picture

Some says will b capped 

Some says will remains unlimited

I have got Reliance Jio and its working flawless.

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

Only sim or with LYF handset ???

59a999bfb61616d33d9537db6802ffab.jpg

Delhi circle.

4 sim...

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Ported 5 connections RCDMA to Voda. All activated yesterday night. (Gujarat)

Edited by prihir

I submitted my request to port out to Idea from Reliance CDMA at Bangalore. I have not upgraded to 4G, but my porting request has been denied (got SMS saying it has been denied by the donor operator). I called Reliance customer care and they are saying porting is not allowed and everyone MUST convert to 4G. This is BS!

They are not even ready to take a complaint for it. :@

Instead of porting to Idea, Vodafone, Airtel and BSNL better wait for RJio MNP

Ported 5 connections RCDMA to Voda. All activated yesterday night. (Gujarat)

Can u check whether old sim outgoing is still active. Mine 13 numbers outgoing still active since 4 days from porting.

I submitted my request to port out to Idea from Reliance CDMA at Bangalore. I have not upgraded to 4G, but my porting request has been denied (got SMS saying it has been denied by the donor operator). I called Reliance customer care and they are saying porting is not allowed and everyone MUST convert to 4G. This is BS!

They are not even ready to take a complaint for it. :@

Please complain to Trai and applet authority ASAP...for me they are not closing my connection...I went WW store. They are saying till the time 4G is not active they will not close my connection....I am planning to right to CC by copying TRAI , consumer forum and applet authority. I will see end of this...totally frustrated with these idiots.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

I having some balance left in rcdma though I have got the 4g sim after reading this article seems ideal scenario would be a port out as outage poor signal bad connectivity are bound to continue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Cookie said:

With LYF handset, wind 4.

Hi...

I am Planning to buy Wind 4 just to get JIO UL internet. pls review the Wind 4 Handset...is it worth ?

TIA

Hi...

I am Planning to buy Wind 4 just to get JIO UL internet. pls review the Wind 4 Handset...is it worth ?

TIA

Its better than MOTO E 4G.

However These days we get better specifications phones in this price range.

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

whats the price of wind 4 now? since EVDO is gone i badly need decent speed internet,  i have had demo at mobile shop , speed was around 14 mbps .

shall i buy this? i will keep hotspot ON always. 

6 minutes ago, Tauji said:

Hi...

TIA

Hello, 

I am big enthusiast myself when it comes to trying new networks. I received invite twice before and  almost got  carried away by the 3 months unlimited thingy.

BUT, every time I looked at their LYF phones - it made me hate them. Super crap phones - I can bet you - nobody would have ever bought it if was not bundled with JIO SIM.

If you don't have a broadband at home - please buy it for the value proposition ( 3 months unlimited everything). Else wait. 

WInd 4 is decent and better of the lot.

• Like 2