Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rohitgaur

Reliance CDMA Shutting down

Did you get back Rs 1 /3 mins ?

Migration yet to happen I am not sure I will get it back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Finally Generated the UPC after 90 days of Miserable, Pathetic, Crappy Network of Reliance "4G"

As far as I felt, 1 went for 4g From EVDO and Landed in No G at all

Moving to Idea, My Secondary Network which kept my phone services Alive,

RIP CDMA, But Reliance Sure did a KLPD of the Climax for Me at least!!!

• Like 6

On 7/14/2016 at 5:18 PM, metro_harish said:

Started receiving 4G Signal from today in Mumbai

Screenshot_20160714-151028.png

Congrats. Did you need any "Sim patch" or anything like that? I am still unable to latch on 4G signals though my data working on 2g/3G.

2 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

Congrats. Did you need any "Sim patch" or anything like that? I am still unable to latch on 4G signals though my data working on 2g/3G.

You must not be having 4g balance. I was not able to connect until I did 97 recharge. 

@Mandar Ranade

Did you migrate using Re 1 recharge?

And from where we do the 97 recharge and what are the benefits?  Sorry for too many questions.

2 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

@Mandar Ranade

Did you migrate using Re 1 recharge?

And from where we do the 97 recharge and what are the benefits?  Sorry for too many questions.

No issues. I didn't migrate with 1 rupee. I recharged with 97 using paytm. I chose operator as reliance cdma. Btw please check if your phone has support for 850.

My phone has support for 850 and I can see the Reliance 4G network but unable to latch on it. I migrated using the Re 1 LTE migration recharge done by retailer.. On migration I received 10 gb 4G balance and all benefits for 30 days which was of course unusable since no 4G network at that time.

1 minute ago, bigbyte said:

My phone has support for 850 and I can see the Reliance 4G network but unable to latch on it. I migrated using the Re 1 LTE migration recharge done by retailer.. On migration I received 10 gb 4G balance and all benefits for 30 days which was of course unusable since no 4G network at that time.

If you wanna give a try.. Do a 97 rs recharge. It wont be waste as it has lots of free minutes also. 

Yes will do it and update the thread for benefit of fellow members. However the 97 rs. doesn't shows up as a valid recharge in " My services" but will take a chance nevertheless.

is 4G live in Delhi/NCR? i can see the network but no change in speed... also no data credited i got 1 GB 3G at the time of 95 Recharge... They promised 10 GB 4Gb data but i did not get anything of that sort...

You can't recharge it from my services. There are no recharges specified. You can verify 97 recharge details from Rcom 4g page. Select circle and go inside voice packs. You can find it. 

2 hours ago, bigbyte said:

Which phone are you using? Since it supports 850.

RCom shows it's true colours, discontinues old data plan in contravention to promises when converting from CDMA to 4G. Received this sms. Started getting 4G signal from yesterday but net speed & experience remain the same.

Screenshot_20160715-202332~2.png

On 13/7/2016 at 4:16 PM, rohitgaur said:

Finally Generated the UPC after 90 days of Miserable, Pathetic, Crappy Network of Reliance "4G"

As far as I felt, 1 went for 4g From EVDO and Landed in No G at all

Moving to Idea, My Secondary Network which kept my phone services Alive,

RIP CDMA, But Reliance Sure did a KLPD of the Climax for Me at least!!!

Hi, do we need to wait for another 90 days from the date of cdma to 4G migration, before we can apply for port out ??

Actually I am also facing a lot of network issues in RCOM after migrating to 4G from cdma. Thinking to port out....

2 hours ago, metro_harish said:

RCom shows it's true colours, discontinues old data plan in contravention to promises when converting from CDMA to 4G. Received this sms. Started getting 4G signal from yesterday but net speed & experience remain the same.

Screenshot_20160715-202332~2.png

postpaid or prepaid?

6 hours ago, Mandar Ranade said:

If you wanna give a try.. Do a 97 rs recharge. It wont be waste as it has lots of free minutes also. 

Ok here is the Update. I recharged with Rs. 97 and recharge was successful. After recharge I was immediately able to latch on 4G network and get 4G data. With recharge I got all the benefits mentioned in the pack, however the balance section in instacare doesn't shows 10gb 4G data though SMS received after recharge says so.

So, all who migrated to 4G using Re 1 recharge, probably will need to do this recharge, then only they will be able to get 4G data. Thanks a lot @Mandar Ranade

3 hours ago, drabhayshah76 said:

Which phone are you using? Since it supports 850.

I am using a Samsung Note 5.

Edited by bigbyte

5 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

Ok here is the Update. I recharged with Rs. 97 and recharge was successful. After recharge I was immediately able to latch on 4G network and get 4G data. With recharge I got all the benefits mentioned in the pack, however the balance section in instacare doesn't shows 10gb 4G data though SMS received after recharge says so.

So, all who migrated to 4G using Re 1 recharge, probably will need to do this recharge, then only they will be able to get 4G data. Thanks a lot @Mandar Ranade

I am using a Samsung Note 5.

I'm glad it helped. You can go to Reliance digital and get a RJIO sim. 3 months evrything unlimited. I paid 0 rupees! I will update once it works ;P but I got sim at least!

@Mandar Ranade

Mine is a non Indian Note 5 so probably that's the reason I am unable to get the invite code on my Samsung Note 5 through My jio app.

Edited by bigbyte

I'm glad it helped. You can go to Reliance digital and get a RJIO sim. 3 months evrything unlimited. I paid 0 rupees! I will update once it works ;P but I got sim at least!

When did they start giving jio sims without lyf handsets?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, commonman said:

postpaid or prepaid?