Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review : Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2GB/16GB 4G VoLTE CDMA/GSM

16GB is still in my cart. But I want to buy the 32GB version. It is not available. Not even in the next flash sell.

Dont want to pay premium also. If I will not get 32GB then will go for Lenovo K4 note. Anyway we all have to migrate out of RCDMA.

i also tested RN3 on my friends Mobile, on hot swapping from RJIO to RCDMA sim,

Data Working by default on RCDMA Tested Call(O+I), SMS, Data getting EVDO by Default(speed 500-600kbps DL),

also checked *#*#4636#*#* it was on EVDoRev.A

My location Was Gurgaon, RN3 16GB, Made in India, bought from Amazon, only single sim mode on sim1

Sorry forget to Take Snap :doh:

Edited by atishj

For me meid is also zero .. But it's not affecting my data connectivity .. I am using diamond sim card nano size in sim2.

. I think It's still working because there is update which I did not run.. Due to non availability of any change log .. They might have just block the CDMA with that update. .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I also tried a lot for 32gb version but bad luck + slow connection . 16gb is already filled .. So if any one trying try for 32gb

How much premium ppl are asking for 32 GB

Edited by vabs

Guys..just download the China ROM and migrate to that..

There's no blockage as such..I can assure you that..

If anyone has upgraded to china rom plz post reviews

My dear fellow friends..I confirm that redmi note 3 is supporting cdma sim.

Today my sister's phone is delivered and I have put my rel cdma sim just to check and found out that it supports cdma out of box without doing any change in config. and using it as received.

Also my tata cdma is also working in rn3. So i guess its the best cdma/gsm for us and our long wait is over for a worthy phone supporting cdma.post-91178-0-82841400-1460481871_thumb.j

What i realised that when u dail *#*#4636#*#* it does nit show imei in cdma mode though mobile number and all other details are displayed.

Is that the reason y data does not connect???

How to get data working on cdma on RN3

Does china rom shows meid??

And they have done it .. I had kept phone at home .. Device got updated automatically .. Now reliance sim is not working .. So they have blocked the CDMA ..so now either use China global ROM or just wait for jio .. As yesterday I received the SMS of CDMA getting upgraded to 4g

Nope nothing is working not Eve call or SMS .. Sim goes back in moto x..

They have changed preferred network type .. Or when get a time install global ROM .. I already DL from link provided here .. Is there XDA thread for the steps ..as I don't want to mess up and end up with paperweight

Update : after multiple restart it's again working .. So don't where is the issue bat reliance end or with ROM

Edited by vabs

And they have done it .. I had kept phone at home .. Device got updated automatically .. Now reliance sim is not working .. So they have blocked the CDMA ..so now either use China global ROM or just wait for jio .. As yesterday I received the SMS of CDMA getting upgraded to 4g

After update CDMA is working i havr got latest update but the problem is data is not working

after multiple restart it's again working .. So don't where is the issue bat reliance end or with ROM

After update CDMA is working i havr got latest update but the problem is data is not working

Yes, calls and sms work even after the latest updates. You just need to be patient and let the phone remain with the sim as it is. It finally latches to Reliance in CDMA mode. The phone has become very fast after the latest MIUI version.

• Like 1

All 3 colors of 16Gb in my cart.

Couldnt get the 32GB version again. Will try next week.

32 GB is the elusive one

Got 16gb for a friend

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

All 3 colors of 16Gb in my cart.

Couldnt get the 32GB version again. Will try next week.

Same here, toughest fight.

Sent from my NX505J using Tapatalk

There exists a way to tell Xiaomi that, we want 32GB version only.. Once you miss the 32GB version in a fraction of second, then add all the 3 colour variant of 16GB RN3 and DO NOT buy it.. Let it leave the cart till the time expires.. By this way, we can give message to Xiaomi that, we will NOT buy 16GB version till you bring us the 32GB variant in req quantities...

But I am NOT sure, how many people will go with this idea.. Flash sale is HUNGER marketing and let us all convey clear message to them using their own flash sale drawback..

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

Just wait for 2-3 weeks, this will be in open sale even with 32 gb. Further 2-3 weeks and there will be discount as well.

The companies want to make us impatient by falsh sale mode. We must defer our purchasing in flash sale.

There exists a way to tell Xiaomi that, we want 32GB version only.. Once you miss the 32GB version in a fraction of second, then add all the 3 colour variant of 16GB RN3 and DO NOT buy it.. Let it leave the cart till the time expires.. By this way, we can give message to Xiaomi that, we will NOT buy 16GB version till you bring us the 32GB variant in req quantities...

But I am NOT sure, how many people will go with this idea.. Flash sale is HUNGER marketing and let us all convey clear message to them using their own flash sale drawback..

I am doing the same. Last time also I did the same.

But they dont make them expire. They allow us to keep them in the hope that we may buy in future :)

I had to delete them from the cart just a day before the last flash sell.

Just wait for 2-3 weeks, this will be in open sale even with 32 gb. Further 2-3 weeks and there will be discount as well.

The companies want to make us impatient by falsh sale mode. We must defer our purchasing in flash sale.

Yes. Because in May '16 they are coming with Redmi Note 3 Pro.

what about MTS customers and MTS spectrum?
utter confusion.

• Like 1