Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review : Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2GB/16GB 4G VoLTE CDMA/GSM

@dkaile Thanks for all your support. I have solved this issue with the help of smart samrat.

Please do let the community know what exact steps you followed so that anyone else having the same issue may benefit.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Yes please let everyone know what steps you took, please share.

Regards

Sent from my NX505J using Tapatalk

Remove the sim and reset the phone. after reset do the initial setup without sim with the help of WIFI....

@dkaile Thanks for all your support. I have solved this issue with the help of smart samrat.

@saiesh all three cdma provider are working with data in RN3..

Was the data working out of the box? Or u did something

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

out of box, it is working..even after update data is working..

Remove the sim and reset the phone. after reset do the initial setup without sim with the help of WIFI....

Thanks. That is what I told you to do in the first place -

Try doing factory reset and trying again only on wifi without sim.

Thanks. That is what I told you to do in the first place -

Try doing factory reset and trying again only on wifi without sim.

yes..you are right.thats why I thanked u also. but after doing 3 times factory reset I lost my hope. So I thought it to return but cdma data was working fine so I do not want to return. in between one more reset made my day..

Hi all,

Got redmi note 3 16gb and it is working with all CDMA sim Reliance, tata and MTS out of box..getting Rev b and everything normal..only one issue I am facing the moment I click on play store, it says unable to communicate with google server. Try resetting 2-3 times but nothing happened. Kindly help me on this issue??

you have checked with mts??evdo data works??please reply fast as i will then return my honor holly 2 plus and will buy rn3

Will the 16 GB version be sufficient to handle all google + aftermarket apps? Is it possible to transfer apps to SD card?

Can anyone help me get 32/3gb rn3 in tomorrows sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will the 16 GB version be sufficient to handle all google + aftermarket apps? Is it possible to transfer apps to SD card?

not tried sd card, since using both sim slot ( i know 2sim + micro sd card possible but i am not gud surgeon for nice slim cut)

recommended to go for 32 GB, after our regular apps you hardly get nay space for your own data (mine is 3gb left)

so otg pen drive is option but not solution.

• Like 3

not tried sd card, since using both sim slot ( i know 2sim + micro sd card possible but i am not gud surgeon for nice slim cut)

recommended to go for 32 GB, after our regular apps you hardly get nay space for your own data (mine is 3gb left)

Odds of getting the 32 GB are same as winning a lottery. Ha ha. Or else the 16 GB will have to suffice.

Hey guys... Both of you need to take a chill pill, garmi bahut badh gayee hai. Temperatures are soaring, literally. Lol.

I request members to avoid personal attacks / insinuations / digs at other members.

We are all here to give and receive knowledge. Lets keep it cool.

Cheers

• Like 6

Odds of getting the 32 GB are same as winning a lottery. Ha ha. Or else the 16 GB will have to suffice.
Ashish Bhai try olx , you will get it at a premium of 500-1000

Many people book only to sell after market.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ashish Bhai try olx , you will get it at a premium of 500-1000

Many people book only to sell after market.

Oh great... yeah, didn't think on those lines. Will look around. Thanks VA

Too much premium now days 2k+

agar 16gb bhi Na hota tph sochate .. Let's try luck in tomm sale

Too much premium now days 2k+

agar 16gb bhi Na hota tph sochate .. Let's try luck in tomm sale

In Jaipur I have seen average 500-800 premium for rn3 16gb

But still waiting for the initial wave to settle, so I can pick from the best choices of confirm jio support imported or official

Also no upgrade news in Rajasthan yet though I saw jio scan box at digital store but they said no idea when they will retail sim

Last month they were working near home in Mumbai worker said reliance work .. But no word when is going to launch .. I got 4-5 msg to shift to rel 4g in last week ..

there is too much off topic comments in this thread making it extremely difficult for someone who has specifically opened it to have a "review" of RM3.

Request MODs to clean the thread.

• Like 1

16GB was easily available. At least during the flash sale. I had all the colors in my cart and it remained in it for next flash sale date till the time I removed them. So try to buy them without paying premium.

Dheeraj ji, is your note 3 now working on rcdma with evdo ?

I tried to put my rcdma sim in my friends rn3 in the sim one tray

It does not catch the cdma signal

Any 1 throw light

I want to buy the phone today for cdma till the time it is not shutting down

I tried to put my rcdma sim in my friends rn3 in the sim one tray

It does not catch the cdma signal

Any 1 throw light

I want to buy the phone today for cdma till the time it is not shutting down

It needs to be left alone for sometime and then it should catch signals. If still it doesn't then either the sim is not of the proper RECR series or the phone needs a hard reset.

there is too much off topic comments in this thread making it extremely difficult for someone who has specifically opened it to have a "review" of RM3. Request MODs to clean the thread.

Done, thanks!

Dheeraj ji, is your note 3 now working on rcdma with evdo ?

Nope. EVDO could not be started with all efforts. 1x works but only while roaming not at home... Lolz.

And Thanks Arun!

Got 32 gb model in both amazon and mi account. Bought from mi with protection cover.

• Like 2

at last Today managed to get RN3 32gb, will update here if all things are working fine. taken one day delivery :D no more worries with storage

• Like 3

at last Today managed to get RN3 32gb, will update here if all things are working fine. taken one day delivery :D no more worries with storage

Yeah....me too!! :)

But in my haste, forgot to take one day delivery :(

• Like 2

For 4 may sale there is no note 3.

• Like 1