Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review : Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2GB/16GB 4G VoLTE CDMA/GSM

at last Today managed to get RN3 32gb, will update here if all things are working fine. taken one day delivery :D no more worries with storage

Yeah....me too!! :)

But in my haste, forgot to take one day delivery :(

same here... got 3gb/32gb dark silver, while I wanted gold or silver. In fact, I wasn't aware about one day shipping... :doh:

• Like 1

i Purchased 16GB Redmi note 3. Whenever I try to add a google account, or open any of google app, play store it gives a message that "there was a problem communicating with google server. please try later" Has been the same for last 3 days since I received the phone.

Tried:

Resetting

clearing cache from google app

amendment in host file

installing google play apk from apkmirror

nothing seems to work. kindly help

i Purchased 16GB Redmi note 3. Whenever I try to add a google account, or open any of google app, play store it gives a message that "there was a problem communicating with google server. please try later" Has been the same for last 3 days since I received the phone.

Tried:

Resetting

clearing cache from google app

amendment in host file

installing google play apk from apkmirror

nothing seems to work. kindly help

remove the sim and try with wifi..its the only solution..

Any easy n quick way to shift all setting n app n data from 16gb to 32gb .. Copy paste or mi mover or anything else ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Edited by vabs

I think Xiaomi should start paying me some commission seeing so many handsets being picked up.... lolz :doh:

• Like 2

Sir, Commission bhi flash style main aa jayega, fastest finger n connection only increase ur percentage. ..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Even I recommend Redmi note 3. best in performance and battery, I have never seen any android phone with such a great battery life. I used Goinee m5 with 6050 battery but not even close to RN3.

9a3bcede6e908e0c0ddb716db57941be.jpg

As expected from miui ROM

Got 32 gb model in both amazon and mi account. Bought from mi with protection cover.

I had been trying since first sale, if somehow I could contact you for Amazon one. Luck is not going well.

Did you use script or any other way to grab.

Regards

Sent from my NX505J using Tapatalk

I didnt use any script for amazon. Normal chrome browser was used but it took around 1 min to get phone in cart.

For mi.com, I used mobile website on my phone. It was added to cart immediately.

Nothing seems to be working. Not taking the SIM Out or anything and everything written on net. Went to service center, they had no clue about this.

Nothing seems to be working. Not taking the SIM Out or anything and everything written on net. Went to service center, they had no clue about this.

I hope you'd have gone through the solution of syncing the phones time with Google servers and then trying again?

They are creating a hype. Yesterday some people could get 32 GB. But in the long run, this is going to damage their business.

Edited by commonman

I hope you'd have gone through the solution of syncing the phones time with Google servers and then trying again?

This didn't work either! :(

^ Take the sim out, hard reset the phone, connect only over wifi after that. Should solve the issue.

I hope new lot of note 3 doesn't pose this problem.

Issue finally sorted out after software update by MI service center.

Redmi Note 3 add in open sell on 4th May 2pm.....

Received RN3 2Gi/16Gi yesterday.

Connected over WiFi and Google Account synced, play store worked fine.

Put MTS/Reliance RUIM - voice and text worked smoothly, but data is not working. I am not sure whether I have to put the APN manually.

On my HTC 510 I don't need to put data setting manually, data gets on by tapping 'mobile data'.

Any help ?

Don't put anything on APN .. Just one or two restart and some time to latch on network it will start working .. Also update all system before u try this .. Miui 7.2.3 stable version is working perfectly fine .. Currently using it like GSM+CDMA combo

Calls to contacts having india country code(+91) are not getting connectd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am using rcdma in

1st simmslot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to do that for all my contacts??

Guys no data on rn3...

Almost 10 restarts but no luck

Yes. You don't have choice as CDMA won't accept +91. Earlier some imported phone had option to change + to desire number while dialling but that didn't work for SMS. Also search the forum, there might be a link to change the prefix in +91..

Yes. You don't have choice as CDMA won't accept +91. Earlier some imported phone had option to change + to desire number while dialling but that didn't work for SMS. Also search the forum, there might be a link to change the prefix in +91..

I have ZTE N919D with RCDMA + Airtel. All my numbers are saved in +91 format. But RCDMA dials out without a problem.