Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review : Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2GB/16GB 4G VoLTE CDMA/GSM

Are u able to connect data on tata indicom?

please suggest for reliance 4 g redmi note 3 or Samsung j7

Note 3 is the best option

Hi all,

Got redmi note 3 16gb and it is working with all CDMA sim Reliance, tata and MTS out of box..getting Rev b and everything normal..only one issue I am facing the moment I click on play store, it says unable to communicate with google server. Try resetting 2-3 times but nothing happened. Kindly help me on this issue??

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It happens in many CDMA + GSM phone. Install first GSM sim, connect to the play store , then activate the second sim using Dual sim activation , stop the data connectivity of first sim and try to connect 2nd sim. Hope it may works. I have not used RN3, still my old cdma (Micromax) the mentioned tricks works. Hope it may help you.

luckily today bought the 32 GB version from AMAZOn with one day delivery hope to receive the set tomorrow evening

I request the gurus to guide me the step by step process so that I can use this till the time CDMA is alive in delhi

I want to use it for cdma everthing voice and data

I don't want to do any hit and trial just want to start using CDMA reliance out of the box

thanks

Receiving update notification today... Has any1 updated rn3???

Planning to buy this phone today just a small suggestion required how good or essential is the mi protect which is available only at mi.com and not Amazon ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can buy MiProtect offline from Redmi service centers within 30 days of purchase @ 1099.

Planning to buy this phone today just a small suggestion required how good or essential is the mi protect which is available only at mi.com and not Amazon ?

You can buy MiProtect offline from Redmi service centers within 30 days of purchase @ 1099.

Thanks for sharing the info. Mi forum has a post which says you can get it for 549 either way instead of breaking my head with mi.com I can peacefully buy from Amazon and get quick delivery. Thanks again

luckily today bought the 32 GB version from AMAZOn with one day delivery hope to receive the set tomorrow evening

I request the gurus to guide me the step by step process so that I can use this till the time CDMA is alive in delhi

I want to use it for cdma everthing voice and data

I don't want to do any hit and trial just want to start using CDMA reliance out of the box

thanks

Just update everything by connecting wifi.. If you want even install all app that's OK .. Then just put GSM + CDMA sim or only cdma sim it will work out

Edited by vabs

U mean to say

Update to the latest version of the software

Does Redmi Note 3 support VoLTE ?

Asking, since somewhere in this post /forum is is mentioned that it doesn't support VoLTE. However, checked one RN3 phone of a friend, in that VoLTE option was showing in settings somewhere...

btw, I have booked on Amazon y'day. but not shipped so far..

Does Redmi Note 3 support VoLTE ?

Asking, since somewhere in this post /forum is is mentioned that it doesn't support VoLTE. However, checked one RN3 phone of a friend, in that VoLTE option was showing in settings somewhere...

btw, I have booked on Amazon y'day. but not shipped so far..

Yes supported and i m using with jio.

c118f0d266fd798059614d4871713d0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^ Redmi Note 3 supports VOLTE

Just got my RN3 (gold) delivery from Amazon! Very excited!! :Sorprendido:
In the process of updating the software right now.....

Please can anyone suggest a relatively good and economical screen glass/cover and backcase or flipcover, which I can buy online?? There are so many choices, so I am confused!
Thank you so much.

I was going through mi forum people are saying VoLTE feature not working properly in redmi note 3 can anyone with Jio sim confirm the same.

http://en.miui.com/thread-253775-1-1.html

Not sure about RN3, but RJio volte is not working even in LYF water 1, for last two days almost all over India [tested in MP+CG, Mah, TN circles] and it started working today only [tested in Mah], AFAIK...

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Getting MIUI V7.2.5.0.LHOMIDA / 112 MB / STABLE update on my RN3.

New - take photos with FP scanner

Optimixation - IR Stability

Fix - issues with incoming calls in some cases

Today I got lyf wind 6 with jio Sim.

Volte working perfectly made 2_3calls only.

Jio Sim in lyf handset working smoothly, data, Volte call and see and tethering.

Jio Sim working smoothly in redmi note 3 for Volte calls.

Using in bangalore.

But still facing problem with Rcdma data on RN3. Sad.

Edited by me_saket
  • Like 1

Today I got lyf flame 6 with jio Sim.

Jio Sim in lyf handset working smoothly, data, Volte call and see and tethering.

Using in bangalore.

could not locate flame 6 anywhere online. got only flame 1 and wind 6. can you indicate specs and link if possible

@me_saket

The Cdma data issue with RN3 persists with my both ruim - rcdma and mts. The ssue is probably due to blank MEID of RN3(00000000).

Keep us notified if data works.

Can someone tell me about me protect? Bought the phone from Amazon. Someone mentioned it's available for 549. Please share how to get it at that price.

Can someone tell me about me protect? Bought the phone from Amazon. Someone mentioned it's available for 549. Please share how to get it at that price.

Mi Protect is available at ESC of Mi. At Mi forum the price was quoted as 549 and said has to be taken within a week of purchase one of our members quoted it at 1099 within 30 days go to a ESC nearby and get it done

Today I got lyf flame 6 with jio Sim.

Using in bangalore.

could not locate flame 6 anywhere online. got only flame 1 and wind 6. can you indicate specs and link if possible

Sorry it's wind 6.

Handset not worth,. Touch is not up to mark.

Slow processor.

Back panel heat when put on charging with Hotspot mode ON.

@

@inception.

I just fed up and removed rcdma.

New problem is occurring in RN3.

I am unable to dial *228, I am dial this number by inserting bangalore Sim. But it fails.

When secondly inserted new non activated Sim. Still it fails.

Plz all user dial *228 and update results here.

Thanks

For dialing you have to have officially approved cdma handset

Any basic cdma handset u can do *228

Will this be mi note 3 killer? Lenovo Zuk Z1 for Rs 13,499/- with SD801, 3GB, 64 GB, 13MP finger print sensor, on cyanogen (lollipop) etc...

^ Band 5 not supported