Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review : Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2GB/16GB 4G VoLTE CDMA/GSM

5 hours ago, inception said:

My IMEI No. shows all 0 (eight 0). and phone no. showing 8925xxxxxxxx (which is actually MTS Tamilnadu no )

Is it 10 digit regular phone number or some other number is prefixed to the phone number ?

21 hours ago, Vipin84 said:

Reliance cdma sim is working in sim 1 also without doing any setting mentioned in above post.. I have been using it from 15 days in both slot it us working great no need to go to about setting.. 

May be the problem is sim type I m using reliance rge sim... Data is working prefect

Just check the below attached as. 

Screenshot_2016-05-19-22-40-36_com.android.phone.png

Screenshot_2016-05-19-22-40-49_com.android.phone.png

Totally Agreed with Vipin. I tried my RIM OMH on my friend's Redmi N3 on 1st Sim Slot and data worked fine directly, But no need of RGE. RECRUC worked for me.

I didn't check for MEID but will check once I will meet him again.

13 hours ago, MOBILE FAN said:

Can you post a screenshot after going to

About phone -> Internal memory (tap 5 times) -> Sim no. (where the reliance SIM in inserted)

I want to see the IMEI number and the phone number. My IMEI number is all 0 and my phone number is prefixed with 1986. I think I am getting the problem because of the phone number that I am getting there.

I just checked my SIM and it shows that it is -

RECR UC04 9999 7xx OMH

Those who are getting the data, can you please check if your SIM is of this number format ? Do I need a replacement to get data ?

If your sim series is RECRUC04 than get RECRUC06. It will work I think so.

Those who are getting data, can you please indicate the month, year and location of manufacture printed in the box.

2 hours ago, MOBILE FAN said:

Is it 10 digit regular phone number or some other number is prefixed to the phone number ?

My reliance no starts with 933xx-xxxxx but here the 10 digit no is seen of actually MTS Tamilnadu :o

10 hours ago, vipsy6 said:

If your sim series is RECRUC04 than get RECRUC06. It will work I think so.

Can you guys, those who are getting data on CDMA, confirm this? 

I m using rge series sim n using data without any trick or setting. From day one I have just insert the sim n using data my mobile just like in any other mobile. 

Mobile id of April 2016 india

11 hours ago, inception said:

My reliance no starts with 933xx-xxxxx but here the 10 digit no is seen of actually MTS Tamilnadu :o

2 hours ago, Vipin84 said:

I m using rge series sim n using data without any trick or setting. From day one I have just insert the sim n using data my mobile just like in any other mobile. 

Mobile id of April 2016 india

inception is able to see his number as a regular 10 digit phone number. Vipin84 is able to get the data on RGE series SIM. Vipsy6 recommended to go for RECRUC06 series of a SIM.

Vs.

My number is seen as 1986<my mobile number> (i.e. 14 digit number). My SIM is RECRU04 series.

It seems those who are able to see their number as 10 digit regular phone number are getting the data. And those who are having RECRU04 series SIM are not able to see the phone number as 10 digit regular phone number but 14 digit number. Hence they are not getting the data.

I think that RN3 doesn't have any mechanism to dial #777 to connect to internet. So an APN with that number cannot be created. If we are able to create an APN, we can give our phone number as username and password and #777 as dialing number. But that is not possible. RN3 is connecting the data without APN. To do so, it requires to know the real phone number and RECRU04 series SIM is not giving that number. Hence the phone is not able to connect the data.

Do you guys agree with this ? Can we have some evidence ? If we know the series of the SIMs on which people are getting data or not, we can prove this theory.

^^^

Convincing

From where I can check for phone number

If I check in about after tapping in Internal memory in sim1 where I have put my sim phone number is blank

Change locale to Philippines

Without sim reboot the phone Put 

Sim in second slot

Check for data without any settings 

This worked for one of my friend

4 hours ago, Vipin84 said:

From where I can check for phone number

If I check in about after tapping in Internal memory in sim1 where I have put my sim phone number is blank

Yes. Check the phone number which is next to IMEI number. 

Are you saying your IMEI number is all 0 and phone number is blank? 

my redmi note 3 sliver version 3+32GB heated during charging this is normal or some fault in my unit  or any one confirm all redmi note 3 phone get heat during charging..??

my redmi note 3 sliver version 3+32GB heated during charging this is normal or some fault in my unit  or any one confirm all redmi note 3 phone get heat during charging..??

Mostly on first full charge.

And little bit warm on every charge.

4 hours ago, MOBILE FAN said:

Yes. Check the phone number which is next to IMEI number. 

Are you saying your IMEI number is all 0 and phone number is blank? 

Yes imei is all 00000 & phone number is blank

Screenshot_2016-05-21-21-47-06_com.android.settings.png

ba9837393778d2e3a88097bd26e349cc.jpg

Call is disconnecting automatically after 1 second. My tele verification is completed.

How to connect calls

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Today I m in roaming calls n sms are working but no data 

Don't know the issue but know In roaming not able to get connected to data while in home location was able to use. 

1 hour ago, Vipin84 said:

Today I m in roaming calls n sms are working but no data 

Don't know the issue but know In roaming not able to get connected to data while in home location was able to use. 

Which circle

Myself also on roaming data not working

Edited by disney
missed text

Reliance cdma Evdo service in Delhi circle closed now. 

No time limit when cdma 4g sim will be activated. 

Reliance customer care giving date to be 30-31 may. Reliance store are saying 8 jun

Network are getting weaker day by day 

What a pathetic way to upgrade. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vipin84 said:

Reliance cdma Evdo service in Delhi circle closed now. 

No time limit when cdma 4g sim will be activated. 

Reliance customer care giving date to be 30-31 may. Reliance store are saying 8 jun

Network are getting weaker day by day 

What a pathetic way to upgrade. 

This is exactly what I am thinking...

Guys just a small update got my rn3 last week from Amazon and got the mi protect done at esc for 549. The guy at esc says we can renew it for 200 after the one year validity expires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

put RECRUC04 in SIM1. Not even connecting to RCDMA network. MEID is showing as all Zero. Seems they have disabled CDMA by removing MEID details.

Is there any way to display contact profile picture for incoming/outgoing calls