Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

But you can't provide same to service to two different customers at different prices or give treat differently...this will lead to legal issues

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

^^
Not if they have themselves voluntarily shifted to higher price services.

the tariffs are going to be the same as of 3G which are around the same of that of fraudTEL and FraudPhone

I am totatlly happy with the CDMA EVDO speeds and tariffs on prepaid ( Rs 246 for 4 GB) I feel no operator is able to match this.

I pray that this 4G upgrade should be a technological upgrade only and not the upgrade in Tariffs

All CDMA subsribers should get the same existing tariffs till the 2021 till the time CDMA validity is there

• Like 2

Rcom has tied up with paytm for 4g handset upgrade. Mobile will be delivered along with 4G sim. Only for active cdma users but no clue about existing plans. What about 2yr advance rental plan ?

• Like 1

the tariffs are going to be the same as of 3G which are around the same of that of fraudTEL and FraudPhone

I am totatlly happy with the CDMA EVDO speeds and tariffs on prepaid ( Rs 246 for 4 GB) I feel no operator is able to match this.

I pray that this 4G upgrade should be a technological upgrade only and not the upgrade in Tariffs

All CDMA subsribers should get the same existing tariffs till the 2021 till the time CDMA validity is there

Even I am the satisfied customer of CDMA Evedo.

Please send the paytm handset offer link

Except for Asus, all out of stock

Except for Asus, all out of stock

Samsung j7 available right now!!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

NEW DELHI: Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Communications (RCom) along with its wholly owned subsidiary Reliance Telecom Limited (RTL) is now able to share spectrum with Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio in nine telecom circles--Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh (East), Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orrisa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Assam and North East--following an approval from the telecom department.

"Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken on record 800Mhz Spectrum sharing in 7 circles of the Company and 2 circles of Reliance Telecom Limited (RTL), wholly owned subsidiary with RJIL on April 21 2016," RCom said in a statement today.

RCom will now be able to launch 4G services in these nine circles. In addition, the move now paves way for similar arrangement in the remaining 13 circles as well, where Reliance Jio will be acquiring spectrum from RCom via spectrum trading.

RCom and Jio can have a common Radio Access Network (RAN) and will not have to duplicate the radio network investment. Both the telcos will now able to offer 4G services on 10 MHz block in sub GHz spectrum (800 Mhz band).

From ITU standards, a 10 Mhz block can provide up to 80 Mbps speeds and, with the 800 Mhz spectrum advantage, this can deliver Internet faster than many wire-line broadband or Wi-Fi services offered today at a much more affordable cost.

The subscriber capacity also multiplies exponentially when spectrum is combined into a single block of 10 Mhz.

RCom, in a statement, said that this spectrum capability can be compared to services provided by Global Telecom Leaders like AT&T and Verizon.

@VA

yes they have also expanded the list. And the cashback is now 12%

Edited by commonman

Looking at the list and phones the fall back will be om gsm

Definately an end to the rcdma saga

One is thing is for sure now we will not have to search for good handsets

I dont think a single rcdma user in this forum will go for 4G with fall back on GSM.

Will Rcom 4G also have Volte ?

• Like 1

Yes VoLTE would be a much better option. Otherwise I may have to port one of my RCDMA number to some other service provider and keep one RCDMA number just for data.

• Like 1

Looking at the list and phones the fall back will be om gsm

Definately an end to the rcdma saga

One is thing is for sure now we will not have to search for good handsets

What seems strange is many of the phones listed in paytm link does not even support LTE Band 5

No exciting handsets or deals in RCom-Paytm offer

Sent using Tapatalk

Now shop.Rcom.co.in is also in new 4G flavour.

Yes VoLTE would be a much better option. Otherwise I may have to port one of my RCDMA number to some other service provider and keep one RCDMA number just for data.02[/quote

reliance is not giving that much luxury of continuing cdma network

they are closing their cdma network

Will my basic aam admi cdma set LG RD 3500 work with upgraded 4g sim

Hi Friends,

I am currently based in Delhi , and using Reliance CDMA ; reliance store in Gk1 , have no clear information regarding the upgarade.

i have the following questions to the veterans on this site

1) since Delhi has MTS ?- will be able to continue on Reliance CDMA or we will have to port to 4G LTE ?

2) What is the underlying technology of 4G LTE - GSM or CDMA ?

3) i am currently using a Sprint HTC 510 from USA , which takes a SIM CARD , while reading online i read that it supports LTE Band 5 , does that mean my phone will continue to work after migration ?

4) Currently we are on Unlimited 1299 Plan, with a 50% rental discount and everything is unlimited will it continue ?

5) Any timelines for delhi customers by when do they have to make a decision or upgrade or port out ?

All Answers will be highly appreciated

Regards,
Ranpreet

Hi Friends,

I am currently based in Delhi , and using Reliance CDMA ; reliance store in Gk1 , have no clear information regarding the upgarade.

i have the following questions to the veterans on this site

1) since Delhi has MTS ?- will be able to continue on Reliance CDMA or we will have to port to 4G LTE ?

2) What is the underlying technology of 4G LTE - GSM or CDMA ?

3) i am currently using a Sprint HTC 510 from USA , which takes a SIM CARD , while reading online i read that it supports LTE Band 5 , does that mean my phone will continue to work after migration ?

4) Currently we are on Unlimited 1299 Plan, with a 50% rental discount and everything is unlimited will it continue ?

5) Any timelines for delhi customers by when do they have to make a decision or upgrade or port out ?

All Answers will be highly appreciated

Regards,

Ranpreet

I think we have to wait till SIMS are available..I also using Motorola G2 4G

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Rcom has launched 4G MiFi devices. Available on shop.rcom.co.in as 4G MiFi WD670 at Rs 2699.

Though shipping will be after 30 June 2016

Supports LTE FDD B3/B5, LTE TDD B40

http://shop.rcom.co.in/wipods/81-4g-mifi-wd670.html

All Datacard Holders may Replace with This 4g WIFI Device in 50% Discounts. Massages pop up on Dashboard screen when it will available and will be directly reach to user by courier. As per a Rcom store guy.