Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

This is Final News..!!!

Tonight 4G simcard will be activated..!

Confirmed by Customer Care Officer of Reliance Communication. so keep ready your simcard to njoy the 4g services.

This news is for India or For Gujarat circle that's i dont know, but i am from Ahmedabad and they confirmed wid me that it will be activated tonight.

Same in Delhi NCR circle.

17 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Same in Delhi NCR circle.

Eveything is working fine as of now... EVDO is working awesome, lets see what happens in mid night..!!!

OK. So by tomorrow morning, we will get clarity reg Rcom CDMA and 4G activation. Good night friends...

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Why tomorrow morning, its just 2 hours for next date.

Why tomorrow morning, its just 2 hours for next date.

Haha. You are right Amit ji. But Let's give them the benefit of doubt and have a sound sleep now and check by morning...

2 hours ago, yogs123in said:

We celebrate occasions wid sweets not wid farsan..!!! 

:)

OK, then I have a box of gulabjamuns ready.

Checked lots of post few hours later,  thereby raising my optimism.

Checked on phone. Currently Evdo is ON on my cdma number so,  dont think that 4g sim has got activated. A sound sleep can throw up some surprise.... 

Checked lots of post few hours later,  thereby raising my optimism.

Checked on phone. Currently Evdo is ON on my cdma number so,  dont think that 4g sim has got activated. A sound sleep can throw up some surprise.... 

As per what I come to know from 23rd Reliance will start migrating bandwidth to 4G and will either handover to RJIO or use it in sharing with it. This migration should complete upto 3rd June. and between users will be migrated to 4G in phases or waves 

I come to know that from 23rd May reliance will migrate two bands or frequencies to 4G and last will be migrated on 3rd June and then on 3rd June CDMA will be shut down completely.

Thank sir did u updated from any source

Sent from my Z1 using Tapatalk

Anybody's 4g sim got activated ???

😳😴😳😴😴

No 4G signal yet in Mumbai but data card (Netconnect) seems to be running faster.

So yet another new date now 3rd June. This means 23rd is closure of CDMA is a big fat lie. So why not 3rd June is also a fake launch date as well?

Yes I got this information from one of Reliance store owner. Have patience guys we will get 4G upgrae... As RCOM and RJIO needs 850mhz frequency to start 4G services so that they get better indoor coverage. and RCOM (after buying MTS and using it's 850/800mhz frequency for 4G also) is doing deal with Aircel to make itself a competitive 4G player against Airtel and RJIO. RCOM.

In coming months 4G war will begun an 4G is future now so who are sad about CDMA look at brighter side it is the future.

I said process will start on 23rd May and end at 3rd June. did you noticed now if you call at 198 it directly lands to a support person and they confirmed me N number of times that by 30th May all numbers will be upgraded to 4G.

Just talked to reliance store person (another store) he said upgrade is started and they will first convert data card customers and already data card speeds are lower now. Some customer complained them that data card which was working earlier at 3x ( I guess Pro3) are now working at 1x and then in next 2-3 days they will start migrating phone numbers, also we may see some network outages at night time.

Yesterday I generated a porting code, just in case reliance screw up.

Today I got a call from reliance, I told him that I worry that my number might stuck in limbo while migrating to 4G or I might not like GSM network so to be on safer side I generated a port out code.

He told me that he would forward my application for 4G migration on priority list but for that I need to close my port out request. Without it my number will not be migrated to 4G.

I told him to stop wasting my time and do not close my port out request and I hung up my phone. Didn't get a call from him again.

So yet another new date now 3rd June. This means 23rd is closure of CDMA is a big fat lie. So why not 3rd June is also a fake launch date as well?

Ivr to customer care says that Cdma service will not be available after 23rd may. This means it would be available on 23rd literal meaning

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Did he tell you anything about when they might potentially activate everyone's sims ?

17 minutes ago, zanaka said:

Did he tell you anything about when they might potentially activate everyone's sims ?

Nah, he was more interested to cancel my port out request.

No EVDO, No 1x, No 4G in Haryana... 

Finally going to PORTOUT... 

• Like 1

No EVDO, No 1x, No 4G in Haryana... 

Finally going to PORTOUT... 

Hi,

How will you be sending the port out message now when there is no network, you need to come down to Delhi where the network is available.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, demail2006 said:

Just talked to reliance store person (another store) he said upgrade is started and they will first convert data card customers and already data card speeds are lower now. Some customer complained them that data card which was working earlier at 3x ( I guess Pro3) are now working at 1x and then in next 2-3 days they will start migrating phone numbers, also we may see some network outages at night time.

I am sure the data card owners are being told exactly the opposite