Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

41 minutes ago, MBU said:

My both 4G sims got activated today around 12pm. I got message at 10am to insert 4g sim in compatible handset.

Currently it's latching on Reliance 2G. No data. If I enable data, then I lose the signal.

I am from sabarmati, Ahmedabad.

CallerID not working yet. All calls are cpming from "unknown"

Cdma sim is showing 1x but call not going thru it. 

Same here caller id not working

Getting very difficult if we missed calls

Very difficult to find out who the caller is

Kind Attention: Maharashtra & Mumbai users who have upgraded

Please tell whether are you facing caller id problem

Gujarat users confirmed incoming calls showing as call from UNKNOWN

2 hours ago, NanduNaada said:

I guess you mean 1x.

Yeah only 1x.

Though unlike others, I am not having any problems with calls or call dropping.

All calls are being received perfectly, same with outgoing.

CDMA network is stopped in Pune at this moment.

CDMA Network Shutdown in Maharashtra  , only RGE series sim card and non sim handset is working.:unsure:

I am From Ahmedabad Caller ID proplem is only on prepaid.

My five prepaid number has caller id problem but one postpaid no work nice with CLIP facility.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Anil Bhai's birthday is on June 4th.. may be that's their internal deadline... keep watching... I don't know why ppl are in such a hurry to port out.. you've waited for so long already... just need to wait until 4g starts or till Jio launch.. till then buy another prepaid card for data and to test any other network you guys are planning to go to. It's 10 crore people they are trying to shift.. plus they don't have great resources. Airtel 4g subscribers is miniscule compared to that.. even with all their marketing spends..  

All those who have sucessfully upgraded to 4g have you tried to use any of the sprint phone with rel 4g 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mkp101 said:

CDMA Post Paid, Mumbai.
CDMA was down all day but phone showed Reliance Network as active. Couldn't make or receive calls. Decided to put the new 4G Sim in my RN3 right now and got Reliance 4G as the network. Am able to make and receive calls now but mobile data is offline.
Anyone using a Redmi Note 3, please can you tell me if I need to make any extra settings etc in the phone??
Thanks.

2 hours ago, shreesh said:

No such issue faced in Mumbai.

Hi! I don't understand. Did u mean you did not face any such issues?? Because this was definitely an issue in Mumbai, and still is, atleast regarding data! I am not able to access mobile internet. Or is there any setting I need to do for that?? Can anyone help? Thanks.

3 hours ago, mkp101 said:

CDMA Post Paid, Mumbai.
CDMA was down all day but phone showed Reliance Network as active. Couldn't make or receive calls. Decided to put the new 4G Sim in my RN3 right now and got Reliance 4G as the network. Am able to make and receive calls now but mobile data is offline.
Anyone using a Redmi Note 3, please can you tell me if I need to make any extra settings etc in the phone??
Thanks.

RN3 user here. No extra settings. APN settings are not there. It seems automatic. Data is not working for me too.

• Like 1

In Pune EVDO is not working. Only 1x. Just generated successfully UPC Code from Moto G sim less phone.

@trichy,tamilnadu calls sms evdo working sofar.  my friend at erode says samething. may be tamilnadu is last !!!!!!

Those who received early batches of 4g sim card, data is not working on them. They have to approach Reliance gallery where they are writing some parameter after that data starts working. Many users are mot facing this issue, their sim cards are from later batches.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Can anybody from Ahmedabad confirm if data is working on their 4G sim?

18 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

Those who received early batches of 4g sim card, data is not working on them. They have to approach Reliance gallery where they are writing some parameter after that data starts working. Many users are mot facing this issue, their sim cards are from later batches.

How is the speed  now? hope data is working now.

38 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

You talking about which data 2g/3g/4g

18 minutes ago, ajitkumargopu said:

In hyderabad rcom 4g signal

20160527_013224.jpg

Is your Reliance 4G sim activated?

CDMA Network Shutdown in Maharashtra  , only RGE series sim card and non sim handset is working.:unsure:

No my reliance prepaid ( non rge) and postpaid ( rge) are working but my father's prepaid ancient sim ( on roaming) with no data is not working.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Now when I put 4g sim it shows Reliance 4G in operator name but signal is 0 in sim status.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, bigbyte said:

Which are those batches?  

Kind Attention: Maharashtra & Mumbai users who have upgraded

Please tell whether are you facing caller id problem

Gujarat users confirmed incoming calls showing as call from UNKNOWN

Caller id is working both on Mumbai & MH circle. While in Mumbai I am able to use Rcom 3g but in Maharashtra circle only Rcom 2g network available

My number is in Mumbai circle.. Upgraded to 4G buy data is not working... I'm in Delhi. Need data services .. Now what's the procedure.....

• Like 1

Any details for wipod/data card users?

my cdma wipod is latched to 1x 

and 4g wipod supports only 4g no fallback on 2g/3g network

so if cdma stops and my 4g sim card gets activated still i will be not able to use wipod bcoz of no 4g signal

Thats crazy :unexp: