Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

The CDMA sim is not showing any network in Pune.

There was an SMS yesterday that "...we are upgrading to 4G and there will be intermittent issues..." The message was received at 12:52 PM. Its been about 20 hrs and the there is no sign of network. There is no information that the upgrade is completed.

I am not sure if I should insert the 4G sim or not. Will there be any such information ? From where will it come if the network is off ?

reliance 4g sim working start in UP WEST cdma sim blocked and gsm sim not able to call and data usage no 4g latch only on reliance 2g edge network no 4g in 3,5,40 band phone post benifit 150minute is credit for 30days
http://s33.postimg.org/strslk1bz/Screenshot_2016_05_27_08_53_01.png
http://s33.postimg.org/l1quyj7wf/Screenshot_2016_05_27_08_52_46.png

7 hours ago, ajitkumargopu said:

In hyderabad rcom 4g signal

20160527_013224.jpg

In Hyderabad CDMA is still working .spectrum is not released. How can they start 4G without spectrum.

• Like 1

@trichy,tamilnadu calls sms evdo working sofar.  my friend at erode says samething. may be tamilnadu is last !!!!!!

Can you confirm if the signal strength is good and you don't have any call drop and signal loss issues. I have been facing them for sometime in chennai circle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@deepak shankar      I confirm signal strenth is as usual ie good 3 bars.  no call drops.   evdo is is also good.   Even nearest mobile store has no idea about closure of cdma, only says it is imminent but he has not received any confirmed date for closure

2 hours ago, jxd4you said:

reliance 4g sim working start in UP WEST cdma sim blocked and gsm sim not able to call and data usage no 4g latch only on reliance 2g edge network no 4g in 3,5,40 band phone post benifit 150minute is credit for 30days
http://s33.postimg.org/strslk1bz/Screenshot_2016_05_27_08_53_01.png
http://s33.postimg.org/l1quyj7wf/Screenshot_2016_05_27_08_52_46.png

Is ur no is postpaid or prepaid?  And when u have do request for 4G upgrade. I am from UP East still not got any update...!! 

Edited by Shanu360

2 hours ago, ramtech said:

In Hyderabad CDMA is still working .spectrum is not released. How can they start 4G without spectrum.

In ap circle cdma still working

I think his location is Hyderabad but siM is from other circle

I am also on roaming in ap with Gujarat 4g sim

Sim activated yesterday

Caller id not working

Guys, I guess I missed the thread where it was explained how to migrate for prepaid

After sending sms to 1299, we need to recharge with 4g Voucher. This is same as 1Rupee voucher right?

Which option to pick?

I would like to recharge:    Topup / Talktime    Tariff Plan    Packs    GPRS/DATA
Edited by Bablus

Just now, Bablus said:

Guys, I guess I missed the thread where it was explained how to migrate for prepaid

After sending sms to 1299, we need to recharge with 4g Voucher. This is same as 1Rupee voucher right?

Yes.

15 hours ago, disney said:

Same here caller id not working

Getting very difficult if we missed calls

Very difficult to find out who the caller is

yes, caller id not working. I am on prepaid, gujarat, on cdma !! ohh. Reliance "4G".

I have 2 numbers upgraded to Reliance "4G", in none of them, caller id is working !!. Are they planning to make it chargeable, like 10 years before ;)

43 minutes ago, Amar Jagtap said:

Yes.

First recharge then after send msg

49 minutes ago, Amar Jagtap said:

Yes.

I would like to recharge:    Topup / Talktime    Tariff Plan    Packs    GPRS/DATA

Which option to pick? None of them allow 1 rupee recharge

6 minutes ago, Bablus said:

Which option to pick? None of them allow 1 rupee recharge

Go to recharge from outside... 

@jxd4you  and @ajitkumargopu

Can you please tell that these screenshot are from which phone. Asking since not all phones show the network names in so much detail even before logging.

1 hour ago, bigbyte said:

@jxd4you  and @ajitkumargopu

Can you please tell that these screenshot are from which phone. Asking since not all phones show the network names in so much detail even before logging.

Lenovo vibe p1m 

2 hours ago, Shanu360 said:

First recharge then after send msg

I first sent msg then recharged

As confirmed by all CDMA services have been stopped in Mumbai.

Also there is a strange situation Reliance network is active for first couple of on the Sim, Changed two sims since morning by going to webworld both had similar issues. Anyone else facing the same.

Also Webworld people advised that not to use the sim in a smart phone and use in a feature phone only. not sure how true it is.

I hope at the end we don't lose our number

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Sabv bakwas hai, CDMA service WILL be closed in Mumbai, not yet closed though. My CDMA sim is still working but today I'll go to Gallery to collect GSM (4G) sim. They haven't left any option for us.

On 4/15/2016 at 5:45 PM, ni0987 said:

I want to move my RCDMA number to RJIO instead of RGSM.

What should I do?

RJIO itself will run on RCOM's gsm network. Similarly RCOM will run on jio's LTE network. In future, these companies will probably be merged.

If few of you people are not getting network on new sim try by activating only 2G/3G/4G service it helped one of my friend..

Or select Airplane Mode..

21 hours ago, mkp101 said:

Hi! I don't understand. Did u mean you did not face any such issues?? Because this was definitely an issue in Mumbai, and still is, atleast regarding data! I am not able to access mobile internet. Or is there any setting I need to do for that?? Can anyone help? Thanks.

What's your location?

EVDO Data was and is still working. But yes, there is fluctuation in speed.

Some one from Pune confirm me whether Cdma sim started working or showing signals or 4G sim showing signals .. 24 hrs gone no signals in both sim replay pls

Both Sims are not getting signals.. neither CDMA nor GSM. in Pune.

Some one from Pune confirm me whether Cdma sim started working or showing signals or 4G sim showing signals .. 24 hrs gone no signals in both sim replay pls

For me in Goa m getting Cdma network but unable to make calls n receive. 4g also not activated

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk