Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

Question - After sending 4G migration via SMS or Voice call to that 1299;  will it still possible to generate port out IPC to 1900?

I m from UPW

today in delhi roaming

There is no call no sms no data in delhi

But showing 1x network

When i call to my no its saying switched off

Rcdma prepaid

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Aneesh: Network seems to be down still.

I inserted my 4G RCOM in LG Vu2 to see what networks it can see.

Note that this SIM is not activated.

In 3G/2G auto mode I see many networks.

In LTE, I see the Loop network. Phone supports 850Mhz LTE.

IMG_20160528_001543.jpg

IMG_20160528_001614.jpg

Edited by vakharia

Still no network in Pune. It's been 37 hours. 

But on Rge sim I have signals in pune but unable to call as per reliance store some other network issue happened ( other then 4G upgrade) and they are fixing it.

Not sure what rcom is doing but it should have managed better. Hope outcome at last will be better and worth waiting and going through pains.

Edited by demail2006
Typos and added more comments.

Just called up customer care to ask them about my 'calls lost', 'no network' and services at its nadir. When asked about 4G, all they know is "we have no communications regarding the same from above" "Will let you know when the information is there"

3 hours ago, MOBILE FAN said:

Try your sim in reliance handset or sprint HTC 510. Network is available. I am not getting any network in omh handsets and Verizon handsets. While its working fine in HTC 510 and reliance Samsung m369. 

I was not able to get one info clearly.

That is "After upgrading from CDMA to RCom 4G will voice,data and sms tariff remain same as CDMA?" or it will be new tariff ?

Anyone aware how much I have to recharge before I migrate to 4G in Mumbai circle?

BTW, my postpaid number got migrated to 4G, havent tested it thoroughly though. 

48 hrs in Goa

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, phonegeek said:

Anyone aware how much I have to recharge before I migrate to 4G in Mumbai circle?

BTW, my postpaid number got migrated to 4G, havent tested it thoroughly though. 

•  
  •  
  • 1 Rupee for prepaid... do it from the store/web world only...
  • online recharge did not work for me

Any news for maharashtra circle?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

There is no network since morning hybrid mode is latched to 1x and now 1x mode is also not working 4g wipod is still inactive state.... circle : nagpur MH&GOA

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

I have updated 3 CDMAs to 4G sims in the last 2 days. The results are terrible. 80% of the time the SIMs do not catch network. Inserted in a LYF phone, in a Redmi phone & also in a LG K phone. All of them are catch signal only sporadically. Else mostly its 'Emergency Mode' with no calling ability on all phones.

Has anyone else faced these issues on the new 4G Sims? Is there any solution to get them working without issues? Data is a far away prospect. Just hope Voice & Sms work for now. Please help!!!

Got 2 CDMA Numbers (1 pre-MU, 1 post-MH).

For post multiple times call from CC to change the SIM. Finally Dad will pick the same on Monday. 

For prepaid. No such call or notification in instacare app. Not using the number since last one year as RCOM does not give international roaming on prepaid. Not going to change to 4g SIM. Lets see what happens to the number.  Network available on both SIM. Basic LG CDMA Phone

In Kolkata my prepaid no started on GSM from today. How to check the balance now? BAL to 55333 is not working. Will the benefits of R2R free n 1GB be activated right away, any idea?

3 minutes ago, man-saturday said:

I have updated 3 CDMAs to 4G sims in the last 2 days. The results are terrible. 80% of the time the SIMs do not catch network. Inserted in a LYF phone, in a Redmi phone & also in a LG K phone. All of them are catch signal only sporadically. Else mostly its 'Emergency Mode' with no calling ability on all phones.

Has anyone else faced these issues on the new 4G Sims? Is there any solution to get them working without issues? Data is a far away prospect. Just hope Voice & Sms work for now. Please help!!!

When I activate data and start chrome, I immediately lose the signal. Checked on two 4g sims. Try disabling mobile data. Signals may reappear after 5 mins or just restart after disabling data. 

1 minute ago, nuhearts said:

In Kolkata my prepaid no started on GSM from today. How to check the balance now? BAL to 55333 is not working. Will the benefits of R2R free n 1GB be activated right away, any idea?

*367# is working for me in prepaid sim.

18 minutes ago, man-saturday said:

Just wanted to reiterate that this is not a network issue. Reliance GSM is present fully in this part of Mumbai. The problem lies with these new 4G sims which have been issued.

I haven't tried them in any dumb/basic phones. But in all the smartphones I'm inserting them into, they do not latch on to any network seamlessly.

I'm hating this experience as I have 6 CDMA connections at home :-(

12 hours ago, Rim2005PNQ said:

Question - After sending 4G migration via SMS or Voice call to that 1299;  will it still possible to generate port out IPC to 1900?

Porting can be done after 4G sim sms is sent and also after the new 4G sim services are activated. Some users facing temporary errors from 1900 but eventually it is done successfully. Port code submitted on the last day of expiry is also successful.

Can someone suggests APN settings for 1x?

2 hours ago, Bablus said:

Online recharge worked for me.

2 hours ago, dr.faramroze said:

Porting can be done after 4G sim sms is sent and also after the new 4G sim services are activated. Some users facing temporary errors from 1900 but eventually it is done successfully. Port code submitted on the last day of expiry is also successful.

you have ported to tata cdma? they are accepting port out ? whats your experience? and data plan? i will do same eventually.. waiting for 31st. 

i have loaded tata evdo prl in one of my simless handset. it have good network at my workplace and home. so probably best deal untill they shutdown too :(

Screenshots from telecomtalk

Guys who have phones with band 5 can check authenticity of this post

Screenshot_2016-05-28-15-15-55.png

Still no signal on CDMA after 60 hrs in Pune. 

Has anyone in Maharashtra inserted 4G SIM and checked the network?