Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

After waiting for 33 mins the Reliance cc guy told me that I need to visit reliance store with my sim and sim number (19 digit number)  and ask them to upgrade the software. 

He also said that my plan was not yet updated on their system and it shows some plan of rs. 3000 rental. But said their system is still being updated and soon my plan will be updated. 

So I guess it's the SIM issue which users from Mumbai faced. Tomorrow morning I'll go to Reliance store and update you guys. 

Till then goodnight. 

Yes, initial lot of sim cards were lacking some setting. They have provided the required software to gallery , it takes 2 minutes to update the software in the sim card after which your sim card will be able to get data. Those who got their sim cards in later batches are facing no such problem.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bigbyte said:

Yes, initial lot of sim cards were lacking some setting. They have provided the required software to gallery , it takes 2 minutes to update the software in the sim card after which your sim card will be able to get data. Those who got their sim cards in later batches are facing no such problem.

The gallary which we have here is run by morons. Will try and find a better one.

3 minutes ago, NanduNaada said:

The gallary which we have here is run by morons. Will try and find a better one.

It's reliance. Morons is the first criteria they check before hiring someone. 

• Like 5

The SIM envelop has "Month" mentioned. Can people who have data working out of box indicate the "Month" mentioned please. Whether it is 4/2016 or 5/2016?

I'm from Gujarat circle, rcom doesn't have 3G, I'm getting 2G signal on 4G sim, I'm on roaming now, there is no 2G data is working. In my home circle was able to run 2G data, however it was waste. 

It is 31st now still my cdma post paid no is not updated while prepaid is updated and I was able to see edge symbol asap I put sim in phone and LTE network still not up.

Others who has postpaid sim with Rge sim and Zero Plan in pune or anywhere please let me know if your number is upgraded to 4G?

Still signals are there and working although in some parts network is down completely.

My 4g sim just started working.

Calls sms data working well I'm my iPhone 6 plus , data speed coming out to be around 6mbps

Strangely shows 3g at top despite selecting lte or 3g in network

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Edit here qrevth speed results

ddd809a55a3150e25296beec7375ebc3.jpg

• Like 2

Just a tip. All cdma sites already had GSM equipment installed. Therefore, once CDMA shuts down, there is going to be no improvement in coverage.

Reliance 3G is very fast, indoor coverage is the only problem.

8 hours ago, Cookie said:

My 3G data is working absolutely fast. I got 1 GB and free talktime after inserting new Sim. Also entire talktime.

How did you check the balance of free data n talk time?

7 hours ago, bigbyte said:

Can you tell me which gallery you visited in Mumbai? I do not want to end up in land of monkeys and fighting them. 

Please let me also know abt Reliance store around chembur area, as I am also facing data issue after 4g upgrade. Chembur store had no software to update 4g sim. Thanks

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, phonegeek said:

Can you tell me which gallery you visited in Mumbai? I do not want to end up in land of monkeys and fighting them. 

Reliance CC guy told me that I can visit any reliance store. Doesn't matter. But again it was the Reliance CC guy. :P

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

I have app.

For me the app shows free data but not the talktime. 

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

I have app.

Talk time also shows.

Also after ending the outgoing calls, you get to know about this.

Any news about Hyderabad? CC are saying much din.....this is crazy....I use it for VPN now I am hardly getting 1x

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Now to dial numbers from cdma I need to remove +91 and 0 both else number is not dialing.

Trichy and erode in tamilnadu not affected at all. No intimation from reliance regarding shutting down

Sent from my N8000_WHTE_CKT using Tapatalk

@demail2006 yes. 

Though data is still not working. No 4G, 3G or 2G