Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

3 minutes ago, nuhearts said:

Those have data working, can you please also mention if your sim manufacturing month is 05/16 or not.

yes may 16

1 hour ago, abhi.r said:

Got my sim patched. Data started working but 3G only. 

Network keep swinging between H and H+

Hey abhishek....please tell me the shop which patched your sim...i went to 2 shops in rohini which don't know anything..

3 hours ago, commonman said:

In my case its 4/2016 and data is not working. So is the problem specific to 4/2016 SIMs. Others please respond.

Mine is also 4 16...like u data not working...

cant make or receive calls from my cdma handset as cell comes switched off. service state shows as in service.  

but the FWP is working fine. can make and receive calls from same location.

strange ways of Rcom

Just enter ur cdma number at reliance mobile web page update to 4g. In case if it says invalid sim then u might have shifted to 4G.

Now if u cant connect to rgsm network raise a complaint ur 4G sim will be active dont be suprised to see that ur sim cant latch to reliance own 2g network manually and i m sure there is some problem with new sim

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Seems like everyone in Delhi is getting H/H+.

Thought I was getting H/H+ only because I was on a 3G handset and people with 4G handsets would get faster speeds.

Actually it is CDMA Network Downgrade......not upgrade.  In Delhi they have renamed their 3G network to Reliance 4G in the new 4G sim card......Bewakoof banane mei Reliance walo ka koi jabab nahi......I am stuck as no data connection and not able to send port messege also

Got sim patched at rim shop at pitampura near powerhouse. Good speed.

Where can we get the SIM patch in Pune ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NanduNaada said:

Can you give me the address of this shop?

Shalimar Bagh  near Ever Bake

13 minutes ago, NanduNaada said:

Got sim patched at rim shop at pitampura near powerhouse. Good speed.

Since morning first went to Shalimar Bagh,  then Pitampura (Power house) and then to Rani Bagh..  All three didn't had that software. 

Went back to Shalimar Bagh today afternoon to ask their phone number.  To my surprise they said that I can get it done now. 

56 minutes ago, zanaka said:

Seems like everyone in Delhi is getting H/H+.

Thought I was getting H/H+ only because I was on a 3G handset and people with 4G handsets would get faster speeds.

network does not show reliance 4G -   only Reliance 2G and 3G  seems 4G is not live yet in delhi. network.png 

can see Voda 4G, Jio 4G AND AIRTEL 46 

Edited by nitink

Strange that my FWP is still working.

Sent from my M5 using Tapatalk

Any news for dongle users?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, dr.faramroze said:

wtf!!!

RCom, however,  said it will not offer 4G services to its GSM subscribers before Jio’s commercial launch.

Once Jio launches its services commercially, RCom will come out with new tariff plans for bringing 4G subscribers on board,  including those of its 2G and 3G subscribers who want to take advantage of the new network.
In addition, for all RCom 4G subscribers, voice service will be provided by RCom’s 2G and 3G networks where available.

It also clarified that it will divert MTS’ spectrum towards the combined 4G network being built with the help of Jio, implying that CDMA subscribers of MTS will also be migrated to 4G.

So as someone pointed out early. It is not upgrade but degrade from excellent rcdma to pathetic rgsm. If this article is to be believed majority port outs will happen soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have been played.

I dont think there would be 4g soon...as evident from this 3g migration. And when 4g comes, data plans would be revised.

Great....a well deserved kick in nuts for reliance CDMA users.

Reliance Communication does not have 4G network. So, lot depends on their agreement with Jio.

I was of the belief that once Jio launches all of us on cdma become Jio subscribers but this article says otherwise . I am confused can someone clarify

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, nitink said:

wtf!!!

RCom, however,  said it will not offer 4G services to its GSM subscribers before Jio’s commercial launch.

Once Jio launches its services commercially, RCom will come out with new tariff plans for bringing 4G subscribers on board,  including those of its 2G and 3G subscribers who want to take advantage of the new network.
In addition, for all RCom 4G subscribers, voice service will be provided by RCom’s 2G and 3G networks where available.

It also clarified that it will divert MTS’ spectrum towards the combined 4G network being built with the help of Jio, implying that CDMA subscribers of MTS will also be migrated to 4G.

Read my comment there..
"RCom, however,  said it will not offer 4G services to its GSM subscribers before Jio’s commercial launch" << is only for OLD GSM users and not for currently upgraded users from CDMA. 
Currently upgraded users will get the 4G data in June's 1st week for sure, because we are paying RCOM for High Speed data and NOT for 2G. (I am a Pro3 user.)

Edited by Amar Jagtap

" The company said it was “over enthused” by the response from its CDMA customers, who it said were keen on the migration. "

What overenthusiased? People were forced to change with the threat of stopping their services.

" RCom said it informed its subscribers in early April, and since the complete shut down of CDMA in 17 circles will happen only by end of June in most places, many subscribers have got 60 days of advance notice. "

April ??? Complete lies.

Edited by commonman

52 minutes ago, dr.faramroze said:

I liked this piece of line in the article...

"The company said it was “over enthused” by the response from its CDMA customers, who it said were keen on the migration."

Can't be a better joke in telecom space !!

Read more at http://rtn.asia/t-t/19768/reliance-communications-switch-off-cdma-june#T4VttjHGTddTfVSb.99

8 minutes ago, NanduNaada said:

We have been played.

I dont think there would be 4g soon...as evident from this 3g migration. And when 4g comes, data plans would be revised.

Great....a well deserved kick in nuts for reliance CDMA users.

Time to port out