Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

Need one help..I am looking for a 5 gb plan even 3g is also fine but it should work in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Noida and Delhi...can anyone suggest some good plan and operator....it will be great help please

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Try idea 1599 plan

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Strange but in maharastra circle. I got network of tata Docomo in lonavla area. Jio rocking here.8da4229469b1c8f15f6ac66a87059cd5.jpg

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

Are you able to make voice calls from Jio?

Strange but in maharastra circle. I got network of tata Docomo in lonavla area. Jio rocking here.8da4229469b1c8f15f6ac66a87059cd5.jpg

Are you able to make voice calls from Jio?

Hi hv one question to U?

My Plan was 1300 (Jalsa Plan) in which everthing was unlimited for CDMA UP East circle after migration plan is same in GSM but 3G is not available in UP East, but me currently roaming at Punjab here Rcom 3g is available and i am able to use 3g, so this should be unlimited or limited?

Hi

Check in instacare app if your plan is still unlimited 1300 then nothing to worry, though the *******s have put some capping on data on unlimited plans as well. I was told by one executive that it's 25GB not sure of these idiots. You will be in roaming for how long & accordingly I dunt think there is any need to worry about.

Regards

Hi,

Were you able to use net on tata, please check if you ever get chance again or if you are still in lonavla. I was roaming in Haryana recently & was able to latch on to ICR to tata NW but could not access net all through the stay of 3 days, I was told by the WW that Internet in ICR won't work.

Regards

I was using magic 1300 unlimited plan data and voice

Upgraded to 4g askedcustomer care

They said u have the same plan with unlimited benefits till 4g launch no cap

I was using magic 1300 unlimited plan data and voice

Upgraded to 4g askedcustomer care

They said u have the same plan with unlimited benefits till 4g launch no cap

Hi,

That's the biggest problem with these customer care executives, everyone has its own declaration. How to believe?

Regards

That's true. So far nobody has been successful in enabling gsm on cdma HTC desire 510 and 816. Even enabling additional LTE bands hasn't worked for me on 816. It seems the phones might not be equipped with rf filters and other components and even if they are present, rf calibration data may be missing. One Chinese guy extracted rf calibration data for a Motorola phone I believe from other variants of the same model. He did so by extracting calibration data from qcn files created from other variants for specific bands. He also indicated that he also had access to QRCT software.

I have access to that tool. I spoke to that Chinese guy, I have seen what he did. He provided XML files. But for sprint phones even after enabling it, I won't work, cause sprint have policyman which have network specific policies which won't allow. I tried hacking it as suggested by one Chinese guy and bricked my lg g4 phone badly.

On 6/11/2016 at 11:51 AM, Hejmady said:

Ref.: Reliance Lyf Wind4

In Google Play store, most of the App-icons & images do not load at all!  

Tried Device Software update to "Latest". Google Play store & Google Play Service Apps Uninstalled & Reinstalled - No improvement. 
Further, Factory-Reset of the device also performed - Problem persists! 

However, App-icons & images load perfectly when Lyf Wind4 is connected to a WiFi Hotspot (BSNL Broadband WiFi Router).

Any solution, RIM Gurus?

thanks & regards

Update: Inserted Airtel 3G in SIM-slot 2 and Enabled Data, Voice & SMS for SIM2, App-icons & images load perfectly in Google Play store.

Conclusion: seems like Reliance Lyf Wind4 is alright. could be RJio Network issue!

Contacted Jio Care via E-mail, no reply!

Similar problem has been reported from South Africa (Vodacom 3G Network) at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1557482

thanks & regards

12 hours ago, pinn_vasu said:

Need one help..I am looking for a 5 gb plan even 3g is also fine but it should work in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Noida and Delhi...can anyone suggest some good plan and operator....it will be great help please

If your home circle is AP, Vodafone 849 or Airtel 855.

Is recharge of Re. 1 required before registering for migration through portal?

untitled.JPG

On 6/10/2016 at 8:51 PM, pinn_vasu said:

I'm in Mumbai on Roaming, showing 4G signal on manual search, but after registration on this, network goes off. Working on Reliance 3G.

Screenshot_2016-06-12-14-24-10_com.android.phone.png

yes.. i did it for few nos. through paytm..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Airtel has one corporate data plan Rs650 - 5GB + unlimited 2g. For Rs500 - 4GB + unlimited 2g is also there. If you have any friends using corporate plans in Airtel [3 connections is enough for Corp plan], you can ask and get one

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pinn_vasu said:

Tapatalk

Airtel has one corporate data plan Rs650 - 5GB + unlimited 2g. For Rs500 - 4GB + unlimited 2g is also there. If you have any friends using corporate plans in Airtel [3 connections is enough for Corp plan], you can ask and get one

Is these data only plan?? Or voice minutes are also there ?

Hi thank you for the information, how do I apply for one, and I think I have loose my Reliance number I guess?

As I said earlier, a Postpaid corporate connection from Airtel can be formed by a group of minimum 3 numbers, including the Data card number. Visit Airtel store for more info. Corp postpaid plans are much better than normal postpaid plans. In normal MyPlan, you get 400 minutes for Rs199 plan, whereas in Corporate MyPlan you get 600 minutes. Now coming to the point of getting the connection:-

1. As I said earlier, If you have a friend using Airtel Corp connection, then ask him to get a new data card connection for you with the above said plan -- This is the easiest one.
  2. If you have 2 Airtel connections (either prepaid or normal postpaid or MNP from other operator) you can form new Corp connection with data card connection as third number and enjoy free unlimited calls within the 2 numbers as bonus.

Another suggestion.. Why don't you try Jio Preview offer? That is buying the LYF wind4 with Jio SIM and use it for tethering? Considering the price of phone / features + 3 months UL 4G data, its better than getting new corp connection from Airtel, if you are OK with current operator..

• Like 1

Circle?

Mumbai circle .. when i try to set Reliance 4g as data sim signal is lost .. when i set data on idea sim . Reliance 4g showing full signal

any one facing same issue .. solution ?? Using it on rn3

Mumbai circle .. when i try to set Reliance 4g as data sim signal is lost .. when i set data on idea sim . Reliance 4g showing full signal

any one facing same issue .. solution ?? Using it on rn3

Hi,

Please check preferred service option quite possible that if Lte only is selected or lte/3G is selected there may be outage in 3G. During idea is selected as data the reliance has no other option but only 2G connectivity.

Regards

• Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 9:45 PM, pankaj.rim said:

Yes., you can use it with any old GSM phone....

Thank you. After sending the SMS for 4G upgradation, how long does it take for the old SIM to be deactivated and the new SIM to be activated? 

Hi,

Please check preferred service option quite possible that if Lte only is selected or lte/3G is selected there may be outage in 3G. During idea is selected as data the reliance has no other option but only 2G connectivity.

Regards

Since morn its latchibg on reliance for data but on 2g speed .. normally i used to get 4g signal n speed at home .. reliance network is getting very unpredictable .. till when god knows.. or may be till our patience runs out ..

I have another issue going on i got sim as upgrade of netconnect data card.. also activated online got the mail of successful upgrade .. now i am trying that sim in phone its not getting registered on network .. what to do ?

37 minutes ago, papikondalu said:

Thank you. After sending the SMS for 4G upgradation, how long does it take for the old SIM to be deactivated and the new SIM to be activated? 

If you are asking for Bangalore circle End of June 2016 I suppose

2 hours ago, papikondalu said:

It may take from few hours to few days. But your old SIM will keep working until it happens. (If CDMA network is still active in your circle).

Edited by ajay16