Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

In an article on rtn it's saying that rcom's these plans are just to confuse other article, actual plan will be revealed after full launch with Jio. As plan for postpaid is going to remain same for 6 month.

I am not network on my 4g sim for past 3 days tried on different mobiles searched manually not able to select even Rcom 2g should I patch sim ?? Currently in Maharashtra but my number belongs to Mumbai

2 minutes ago, dpinal said:

The site ask me to remove adblocker. Could you please post the news in text format here?

1 minute ago, abhi.r said:

The site ask me to remove adblocker. Could you please post the news in text format here?

NEW DELHI: Reliance Communications' CDMA customers in Mumbai, Delhi, Maharasthra and Andhra Pradesh circles, who had chosen to upgrade their services, will get the telco's 4G services from Friday under its spectrum sharing agreement with Reliance Jio Infocomm. 

During the initial phase, RCom's 4G will be rolled out in 12 circles — Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, UP East and West, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. 

The country's fourth .. 

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/52999244.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

• Like 1

I still get 3G here in Mumbai. I am using Iphone 5S. As per CC, 4G is live in Mumbai and asked me to manually select Reliance 4g in Sim1 and then under RMenu settings, select national roaming and do a power recycle. These settings are not found in IPhone. Any luck for others ?

1 hour ago, praveenwarrier said:

I still get 3G here in Mumbai. I am using Iphone 5S. As per CC, 4G is live in Mumbai and asked me to manually select Reliance 4g in Sim1 and then under RMenu settings, select national roaming and do a power recycle. These settings are not found in IPhone. Any luck for others ?

I did, but still getting "H" symbol.

I am in delhi and also can not latch to 4G network. In my Samsung Galaxy S6 and S7, I am not able to register any reliance network (automatically or manually), However in other phone, I get only 2G network with voice, no data is working.

NEW DELHI: Reliance Communications' CDMA customers in Mumbai, Delhi, Maharasthra and Andhra Pradesh circles, who had chosen to upgrade their services, will get the telco's 4G services from Friday under its spectrum sharing agreement with Reliance Jio Infocomm. 

During the initial phase, RCom's 4G will be rolled out in 12 circles — Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, UP East and West, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar. 

The country's fourth .. 

Read more at:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/52999244.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

da8acef9f62632d78c0a4a49ed872390.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Here is my chat with customer care who says 4g is still not activated in Delhi and they have no idea when it will be activated

4 hours ago, amitnsonu said:

4G or no 4G, biggest surprise is that Rcom is updating website on daily basis.

lol

• Like 2

a3b6711a673328c629246d439cbbad9e.jpg

Network live in Gujarat but unable to latch.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anybody getting 4G in mumbai?

Is there any one from delhi circle who is able to get 4g data working . I am able to latch on to reliance 4g network but still getting H+ data . and cc says that 4g is active now . please reply fast . please mention the handset also

Edited by Harid Kumar

I have been able to connect with the lte network on my g4, but the signal strength as well as speed of the I turned wasn't good.

2mbps at max.

I reside in North Delhi.

If I were to take into account the supposed tariff of 4g that is doing rounds in Mumbai, I guess I am okay with H+

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, jpchheda said:

a3b6711a673328c629246d439cbbad9e.jpg

Network live in Gujarat but unable to latch.

The screenshot shows that you ARE on LTE.

The screenshot shows that you ARE on LTE.

Thats JIO connection that i am using. The screen shot is of netwoek search.

Now have they removed 4G page itself on RCom site ?

Now have they removed 4G page itself on RCom site ?

Page is live but link been removed lol since yesterday.

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, jpchheda said:

Thats JIO connection that i am using. The screen shot is of netwoek search.

Bro, The current handsets in market do not support 2 simultaneous LTE connections. You need to use a different handset.

Bro, The current handsets in market do not support 2 simultaneous LTE connections. You need to use a different handset.

I have used only 1 sim at a time in sim slot 1. The handset is lyf water 2. Even when rcom 4g sim was in slot 1 it did not latch to 4g network.

With response to my complaint via Twitter regarding my inability to connect to 4G LTE, I received a call from their social media team. She informed me that the launch has been delayed and will intimate customers about the new launch date soon.

they have removed the 4G tab from their website :D

Still not able to latchnon 4g in Mumbai. So 4g live in mumbai is false news.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk