Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

Its strange, even I have not been able to connect with lte network in Delhi since 2 days, earlier I could, as the signal strength was weak and the network was proving to be a battery hog, I decided to give it a skip till official launch, but now the phone is not latching on to lte.

Seems they have barred the connections city wide.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Everything RTN / trak reports is a speculation rather than news.

I'm on roaming in Pune 

Cannot connect to Reliance network.  I'm always connected to Tata Docomo and H+ speed is pathetic. Download is not more than 0.3Mbps and upload is appx 1.5Mbps

Its strange that even when reliance network is present here,  I'm not able to connect to it. Rather they connect me to Tata Docomo. 

2 minutes ago, abhi.r said:

I'm on roaming in Pune 

Cannot connect to Reliance network.  I'm always connected to Tata Docomo and H+ speed is pathetic. Download is not more than 0.3Mbps and upload is appx 1.5Mbps

Its strange that even when reliance network is present here,  I'm not able to connect to it. Rather they connect me to Tata Docomo. 

They don't have 3g in Maharashtra circle. It's sharing between docomo n reliance. 

On 01/07/2016 at 0:44 PM, rahuldixit2010 said:

I am in delhi and also can not latch to 4G network. In my Samsung Galaxy S6 and S7, I am not able to register any reliance network (automatically or manually), However in other phone, I get only 2G network with voice, no data is working.

you should get your sim card patched from reliance store or take new sim. 

I'm on roaming in Pune 

Hi,

Lucky that being connected to data at least with tata docomo. I was in roaming in Haryana & no data on tata docomo, worst part was that had to manually connect to reliance 2G edge. I couldn't believe the stupidity by reliance.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Very funny to know about multiple times extension of 4g launch date by Reliance. Ported to airtel harassed by their pathetic network.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Everything RTN / trak reports is a speculation rather than news.

Yes. RTN is short form of ”Reliable Thou Nahi”

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, caringlover said:

Hi,

Lucky that being connected to data at least with tata docomo. I was in roaming in Haryana & no data on tata docomo, worst part was that had to manually connect to reliance 2G edge. I couldn't believe the stupidity by reliance.

Regards

As per reliance in haryana only 2g is available and i have been to haryana few days before at that time 2g was working on docomo network 

@abhi.r

Even if you connect to Reliance 2G, you won't get better speeds.

8 hours ago, caringlover said:

Hi,

Regards

You are right,  I didn't get data while I was on roaming. 

RCDMA, one of the best network for Roaming users have become the worst network now. 

Edited by abhi.r
  • Like 1

When i was in roaming there is no 3g data on reliance network and further i could not latch onto aircel 3g/2g. Reliance 2g data is present but pathetic or nonusable.

I had to use airtel 4g recharge. 

Bsnl 3g also worked better for me in roaming.

Even in home circle, the signal does not shift to 2g when 3g signal is not present. I had to choose reliance 2g/ aircel 2g manually.....

Hope this issues are solved by reliance.....

• Like 1

Network search shows two Network of Reliance 4G  Ind Jio 4G but only able to select Reliance 2G  

Handset is Xolo Black 2Gb

Screenshot_2016-07-03-12-46-23_1467532197438.png

I was in roaming for 3 days in mumbai , very much fed up with reliance service.

When i search the network on manual mode n then i chose reliance network comes for 30 sec n then its gone no service showing n not able to use for 3 days.

Returned this evening to gujrat (surat) got my signals back .

This problem is a new one .

Dont know why is this happening???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, c_hingrajiya said:

I was in roaming for 3 days in mumbai , very much fed up with reliance service.

When i search the network on manual mode n then i chose reliance network comes for 30 sec n then its gone no service showing n not able to use for 3 days.

Returned this evening to gujrat (surat) got my signals back .

This problem is a new one .

Dont know why is this happening???

Same happened with me in mumbai, than i set preferred network on 2G/3G.

If you select prefer 4G than this problem occurs. 

22 hours ago, joshm said:

Its strange, even I have not been able to connect with lte network in Delhi since 2 days, earlier I could, as the signal strength was weak and the network was proving to be a battery hog, I decided to give it a skip till official launch, but now the phone is not latching on to lte.

Seems they have barred the connections city wide.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Yes iIwas able to latch on 4G for one day only on 4g in Delhi..  Now am not able to connect to reliance 4,g

Network search shows two Network of Reliance 4G  Ind Jio 4G but only able to select Reliance 2G  

Handset is Xolo Black 2Gb

Screenshot_2016-07-03-12-46-23_1467532197438.png

U from which location in maharashtra circle???

14 minutes ago, vicky2089 said:

U from which location in maharashtra circle???

Maharashtra Vasai 

Hello,

I am using Reliance 4G LTE (transferred to Reliance 4G LTE from CDMA some time back) in Pune. However, even though the network shows as Reliance 4G my internet speed is really terrible. 

The guys at the Reliance shop had promised that 4G LTE will be available from 16th June but it does not seem to have started.

I was wondering if there is something wrong with my handset. Is anyone else also facing this problem?

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, paragshah said:

Is anyone else also facing this problem?

Everyone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paragshah said:

I was wondering if there is something wrong with my handset. Is anyone else also facing this problem?

They haven't started 4G services yet.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2016 at 1:32 AM, Sushil Tater said:
57 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Dump this reliance.

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

It appears that the ambanis are at fight again.......very few voice calls getting through on jio network since 4G tab and countdown timer removed from rcom.co.in

Edited by axiom
Spelling mistake

It is bistra potla pack up time for reliance