Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

we have 2 rcdma sim in family both not working since yesterday and new 4g sim also not working, whats wrong here or i am missing something??

Cdma still working in Rajasthan. No EVDO but 1X data working.

• Like 1

another friend who is using Rcdma also not able to latch cdma network, we are without network since yesterday no calls, no sms no internet.

4 hours ago, cooladitya007 said:

we have 2 rcdma sim in family both not working since yesterday and new 4g sim also not working, whats wrong here or i am missing something??

Did you get confirmation message when you registered at 1299? If no, register again. If yes, keep both phones on.

I have started getting 4G internet just now..........mumbai circle.............anybody else too??????

it was just for 10 min.......now back again to H / H+

Which location in Mumbai ??

3 hours ago, vicky2089 said:

Which location in Mumbai ??

Andheri........ But 4G lasted only for few minutes and then went back on H+

4 hours ago, cooladitya007 said:

another friend who is using Rcdma also not able to latch cdma network, we are without network since yesterday no calls, no sms no internet.

In Rajasthan? I am still getting CDMA 1X signals. Your's has stopped?

• Like 1

Can we register by getting a SIM from home circle and then collecting a duplicate SIM from roaming circle?

Eg. Friend A goes to Reliance Store. Gives me the SIM number. I register migration request and then tell the reliance store to give me a replacement one - in the new circle.

It seems Rcom is not in a hurry to shut down cdma in tamilnadu. everything works as usual.  on the otherhand my wind 4 jio connection is getting lot of complaints from my friends that  number is busy eventhough it is not. Also data speed dropped from 24 mbps to 9 mbps.Still not bad but occational dropout for a few minutes is irritating

• Like 1

Getting 4g on the new wipod .. Activated and working fine. old device stopped working .. Though it shows signals

21 hours ago, ajay16 said:

Did you get confirmation message when you registered at 1299? If no, register again. If yes, keep both phones on.

yes received confirmation message and cant register again as cdma sim not working at all.

btw not only me, many people facing same issue in jaipur, cdma sim not working and 4g sim still not activated, no connectivity since 36 hours now this is called DIGITAL INDIA.

Edited by cooladitya007

50 minutes ago, cooladitya007 said:

yes received confirmation message and cant register again as cdma sim not working at all.

btw another just cam to know about another person facing same issue in jaipur, cdma sim not working and 4g sim still not activated, no connectivity since 36 hours now this is called DIGITAL INDIA.

I faced same issue with my Delhi connection that I am using on roaming in Kolkata. In Kolkata the CDMA network went down on 31st May night. My Delhi LTE was not activated. Was totally cut off for 3 days. Finally sent Email to nodal officer. The LTE SIM was activated within 12 hrs of sending Email. The nodal officer also reverted back with an EMail that the service has been activated.

What alerted me to the situation was that in Myservices home page, my Kolkata number, where LTE was activated, showed service status as "LTE_POSTPAID" whereas the Delhi number showed status as "Postpaid mobile". Check status in Myservices, if status is not changed to LTE_POSTPAID or LTE_PREPAID, then LTE SIM has not been activated from backend.

Edited by commonman

8 hours ago, cooladitya007 said:

btw another just cam to know about another person facing same issue in jaipur, cdma sim not working and 4g sim still not activated, no connectivity since 36 hours now this is called DIGITAL INDIA.

Dude, I don't know what handset you're using but I still am getting 1X signal in Rajasthan and so are my friends in Jaipur.

From today onwards no EVDO for Kerala circle.. they are changing to GSM on 11-07-2016

• Like 1

What about the Balance Friends? When Cdma to 4g upgade?

should i keep both cdma and 4g sim on?

i am from tamilnadu circle... till on cdma.... But the main prob is call connecting took 1 min.... and callers to my cdma no facing d/c prob.... i

Guys can anybody please tell me if 4g data is working in Hyderabad??? I am totally lost..please help

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

The big issue is I am traveling to Visakhapatnam and need to use VPN...for a week . I am totally at mercy of Reliance 4g

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, morecrap said:

Dude, I don't know what handset you're using but I still am getting 1X signal in Rajasthan and so are my friends in Jaipur.

dont worry about handset i tried more then 5 handsets and still sim is not working at all.

a mobile shop owner near my place also facing same issue.

14 minutes ago, cooladitya007 said:
dont worry about handset i tried more then 5 handsets and still sim is not working at all.

a mobile shop owner near my place also facing same issue.

Got this message from Reliance today:

Pls Insert your New 4GSIM into any GSM or 4G Compatible Handset after NO SERVICES on OLD Handset to continue uninterrupted GSM services.RCOM

Spoke to local Reliance shop. The dude says migration will happen either tonight or tomorrow.

This is in Rajasthan. I'm guessing the same applies to the other three remaining circles. Well, hopefully..

Edited by morecrap
  • Like 2

From today onwards no EVDO for Kerala circle.. they are changing to GSM on 11-07-2016

Yes only 1x

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

On 7/8/2016 at 0:18 AM, cooladitya007 said:

no connectivity since 36 hours now

It is strange. In our circle, they did not shut down the network at once. They migrated subscribers in batches. As soon as old sim stopped working (despite full network), new sim would start working. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mohan said:

What about the Balance Friends? When Cdma to 4g upgade?

should i keep both cdma and 4g sim on?

The balance will not be affected.

You needn't keep your new sim on as long as you are able to make/receive calls with your old sim.

• Like 1

Getting 4g on the new wipod .. Activated and working fine. old device stopped working .. Though it shows signals

Can you tell me what you did to get it start .. my sim is not getting activated .. Mumbai circle

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Only 1x signals in Chennai from 10am... 4g sim is not yet activated...!!

Edited by Siddarth Raju