Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

4 hours ago, amitnsonu said:

Got 4G signals in morning for 2-3 hours, now back to H. 

Delhi circle.

Getting 4G signals now. Speed 15 Mbps.

Delhi circle, phone Redmi Note 3.

3 hours ago, Tushar Gupta said:

now i am getting 4g signals in delhi speed is about 20mbps and i dont know why i am getting unlimited 4g data right now

Which plan do u have?how did u know its unlimited ?

2 hours ago, commonman said:

are you able to register on 4G network and get data?

Yes and 4g working in ncr .speed is 25 Mbps arround

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mywebid said:

ok guys, latest in the 4G drama:

- 4G RCOM network live in Delhi/NCR

- 4G would be available only for people whose handset supports 850 Mhz LTE else it would be only 3G (H+). 

- No sharing of 4G JIO bands yet. 

- For calls it fall back to 3G or 2G (if 3G no available). No VoLTE on RCOM 4G network. 

And now the BREAKING news

RCOM would not be crediting the promised 10 GB 4G data into any account, be it normal mobile SIM or dongle. Confirmed with customer care too.

RCOM screwed us royally. First requiring 93 to 97 Rs recharge for 4G 'upgradation' on the lure of free data and same call charges along with SIM charges (depending on mercy of Reliance shop), then getting to know that all lifetime call charges have been reset to 2p/sec, then all this mess of SIM patch and what not, then the wait for 4G network since months.. and now the news that there would be no 10GB credit of data. I never said this but these Reliance brothers are real crooks. No RCOM or Jio for me now ever.. enough of these liars.In the name of upgradation RCOM downgraded us to their pathetic RGSM network. Such is the quality of calls on RGSM that most of times one can hear own voice (echo), no voice and network busy. Enough of this pain.

this was expected from Anil-bhai! 

switch to RJio Lyf Smartphone+ and enjoy True 4G with unlimited Data, Voice & SMS for 3 months (likely to be extended till 28-December-2016)

best wishes 

• Like 1

this was expected from Anil-bhai! 

switch to RJio Lyf Smartphone+ and enjoy True 4G with unlimited Data, Voice & SMS for 3 months (likely to be extended till 28-December-2016)

best wishes 

The problem is for many loosing number is not an option you can't port into Jio so a new number we need a solution for the existing number reliance is cheating us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, amit4ubel said:

Which plan do u have?how did u know its unlimited ?

It was a normal prepaid sim no special plan as such and i have downloaded 20gb so i think it is unlimited till it is working. 

There is no unlimited stuff or false promise. I already posted that I got all the mentioned benefits and didn't have to do any paid recharge. Only Rs.1 which was done by reliance store.

I got my account checked at rcom back end by a friend.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Honest said:

Hi, I'm good KanagaDeepan bro. Thanks. 

I will be regular on the forum from now onwards. :)

That's great Kamal bhai..

2 hours ago, mywebid said:

- 4G would be available only for people whose handset supports 850 Mhz LTE else it would be only 3G (H+). 

- For calls it fall back to 3G or 2G (if 3G no available). No VoLTE on RCOM 4G network. 

RCOM would not be crediting the promised 10 GB 4G data into any account, be it normal mobile SIM or dongle. Confirmed with customer care too.

Are you sure about this? Who said / confirmed this? If its CC guys, don't take them seriously. If others, please tell us who?

Reg that 850MHz only 4G, I have doubts from the beginning. It is well known that RJio will NOT be sharing the 2300MHz 4G with RCom from the beginning. Later RJio may share 1800MHz, only after RCom-Aircel merger, when RCom will liberalize its 1800MHz spectrum also. Even spectrum sharing rules say that spectrum can be shared legally only if both the willing parties have same spectrum and that too in liberalized form. So the 850MHz only 4G will NOT be a big deal for many, imho.

No VoLTE on RCom4G is also expected. As that is the only thing favorable and differentiating factor for RJio. If there is NO difference between RJio coverage and RCom 4G coverage, then only Pathetic RGsm fallback will assist Jio in getting more customers than RCom (apart from the 2300MHz band 40 4G capacity).

But NO 10GB 4G Data??? NOT expected.. I mean, we all know very well that RCom will screw their customers in some way or other, but NOT openly and that too in the beginning itself. At the max, I expected RCom to give away that 10GB as 1GB per month for 10 months or 2GB per month for 5 months to avoid port out from their pathetic network till RJio launch. But saying, "Hey fu(k off.. No 10GB free data for you" to their customers is hard to believe. Please confirm about your source...

• Like 2

Not Rcom is consistently giving H+ data in UPE

Screenshot_2016-07-09-20-52-29_com.android.phone.png

This is a pathetic situation, I have never felt so frustrated with reliance as I am now a days, since 4g migration its like I am in a jungle, far too many places where there are no signals, and at rest of the places there is no data, even edge is it there.

This is bad, I mean 4g isn't here, 3g isn't there and many a times edge is not there. Voice quality is bad.

If this co turned then I am going to migrate for sure.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, mywebid said:

- 4G RCOM network live in Delhi/NCR

RCOM screwed us royally. First requiring 93 to 97 Rs recharge for 4G 'upgradation' on the lure of free data and same call charges along with SIM charges (depending on mercy of Reliance shop), then getting to know that all lifetime call charges have been reset to 2p/sec, then all this mess of SIM patch and what not, then the wait for 4G network since months.. and now the news that there would be no 10GB credit of data. I never said this but these Reliance brothers are real crooks. No RCOM or Jio for me now ever.. enough of these liars.In the name of upgradation RCOM downgraded us to their pathetic RGSM network. Such is the quality of calls on RGSM that most of times one can hear own voice (echo), no voice and network busy. Enough of this pain.

In Kolkata unable to register on 4G network, even though it shows on search in RN3.

As per latest postpaid bill received, they credited 10 GB on the date of original conversion itself and adjusted the 3G data use of June month against this.

Delhi circle guys who are getting 4G speeds.....pls mention your handset model as well.

Thx.

9 hours ago, mywebid said:

Do not take customer care guys seriously. Most of them are new and they do not know everything. 

My phone had latched onto 4G in Delhi on 27th June, and speedtest showed speed of around 20Mbps. Then I travelled to Patna.

In Patna, condition is pathetic. RCOM had lost 1800 Mhz, and they have no 2G here. Most of the times I am unable to make any calls or access net. Network is absolutely absent during most part of the day, even though they have ICR agreement with Aircel here. 

Today while I was searching for network in my phone in Patna, I saw 405 03 live on 4G network, when I tried to choose that network it failed. AFAIK, 405 03 is Reliance 4G. 

I was carrying a Jio SIM with LYF phone, that is my only life saver here. Network is present everywhere, coverage is awesome. Speed fluctuates between 5/6 Mbps to 30-35Mbps, depending upon time and location. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, vakharia said:

I had done Re. 1 recharge and also done a topup of Rs. 30 before the migration.

Now, my core balance is 0 and only incoming is allowed. So, the free offer as such has not been given to me.

Anyone else has this situation?

No. Everything remains the same: main balance, data and sms etc. Dial *367*3# to see if the minute pack 2 hrs 30 mins has been credited. If not, talk to customer care at 198. If 198 is unavailable, dail *333 (paid).

8 minutes ago, BihariSarpanch said:

My phone had latched onto 4G in Delhi on 27th June, and speedtest showed speed of around 20Mbps. Then I travelled to Patna.

In Patna, condition is pathetic. RCOM had lost 1800 Mhz, and they have no 2G here. Most of the times I am unable to make any calls or access net. Network is absolutely absent during most part of the day, even though they have ICR agreement with Aircel here. 

Today while I was searching for network in my phone in Patna, I saw 405 03 live on 4G network, when I tried to choose that network it failed. AFAIK, 405 03 is Reliance 4G. 

I was carrying a Jio SIM with LYF phone, that is my only life saver here. Network is present everywhere, coverage is awesome. Speed fluctuates between 5/6 Mbps to 30-35Mbps, depending upon time and location. 

Seems like good time to hop on JIO express.

Flame 2 seems a good choice as i just want to use the device as modem.

11 hours ago, bigbyte said:

Even if my sim is working properly on 2g/3g network with data?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

One of my friends was getting 2G/3G network but not 4G on his mobile, he then patched the SIM and was able to latch on 4G network. 

• Like 1

Hi I am new to the forum. I have few confusions which I want to share with you. Hope you will guide me accordingly.

I am from Vadodara, Gujarat and a serious victim of Reliance 4G lollipop offer. I have been upgraded from CDMA to GSM 4G. But did not get any 4G balance or talktime yet (*367*3# returns nothing). However I am able to surf 2G which is pathetic. Can anyone tell me whether 4G has been already been launched at Vadodara or not?

As I searched the network I found Reliance 4G was there but not able to latch it (failed to connect).

I have unlocked Airtel 4G Hotspot (Huawei E5573S-606). Will it connect to Reliance 4G? As someone here posted that Reliance 4G will work on 850Mhz only which is LTE FDD Band 5 but Huwaei E5573s-606 supports only LTE-FDD 2600(7)/2100(1)/1800(B3)/700(B28)MHZ.

So do I really need to buy Reliance 4G Wi-pod?

Jio is a kind of new love which can make us to move on from true love of RCDMA and can heal from betrayal and fake promises of Pseudo Reliance 4G.
Just saying.... hahaha
Indeed, Jio saved most of us else we are nowhere..
Thanks alot jio.
ROFL....

Sent from my TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is there anybody who has gone through the upgrade while roaming internationally? I have the 4g sim with me but roaming on the old one world CDMA sim in Japan? Any idea how I can know when to switch and how? Have sent a mail to customer care but no response yet. I am from Kerala circle.

8 hours ago, zanaka said:

Delhi circle guys who are getting 4G speeds.....pls mention your handset model as well.

Thx.

Latching to rcom 4g. Handset model lyf wind 4 ,circle Delhi NCR 

• Like 1

Email to Nodal officer 

Email : Rcomappellateauthority.Kerala@relianceada.com 

5 hours ago, nibin said:

In Kolkata unable to register on 4G network, even though it shows on search in RN3.

As per latest postpaid bill received, they credited 10 GB on the date of original conversion itself and adjusted the 3G data use of June month against this.

On conversion date itself? Most if not all people didn't get 4g signals on conversion date. Then it's not 10GB 4g -- it's just 10GB 3G or even 10GB 2G in some circles. They should have credited from the date customer can access their 4G network. So, the 10GB free data is not enough for all the 4G chaos, IMHO.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, ajay16 said:

No. Everything remains the same: main balance, data and sms etc. Dial *367*3# to see if the minute pack 2 hrs 30 mins has been credited. If not, talk to customer care at 198. If 198 is unavailable, dail *333 (paid).

please tell me how to check data balance?? 

when i dial *367*3# i can see 2 hrs 30 mins voice balance but no information about data balance.