Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

For members waiting for 4G upgradation

48 hours prior to the date of launch, you will receive an SMS on your alternate mobile number to start using your 4G SIM.

For members upgraded and waiting for 4G

To ensure we have your consent to provide 4G data services please SMS start to 1925.

Source: RCom website

Please use RCom compatible 4G handsets

Can anybody confirm if they are able to get 4G data in mumbai circle................

Delhi post paid user here.

Just checked my last month's bill (Jun-2016.. 14-May-2016 to 13-Jun-2016)

ARPSimple1194 plan..

call rates have been changed from 0.01p/set to 0.50/min from the month of June.

Are they any other good postpaid plans available for Delhi circle?

37 minutes ago, abhi.r said:

ARPSimple1194 plan..

Is your plan gives unlimited benefits  or some thing else?

25 minutes ago, amit4ubel said:

Is your plan gives unlimited benefits  or some thing else?

I think it's Rs.200 off for Local/STD calls made from Home locations. That's it.

So, my connection is now on the GSM SIM that I got from RCOM and the CDMA connection has stopped working.

My Services still shows "mobile" as connection type instead of LTE/ 4G. I am unable to latch on to 3G even though RCOM has 3G in Rajasthan.

Anyone knows what's going on?

10 minutes ago, abhi.r said:

I think it's Rs.200 off for Local/STD calls made from Home locations. That's it.

Wat's rental ?

Helll friend's any one getting Evdo signal in Banglore or any part of karnataka ....

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Did you patch your SIM from Reliance gallery? If not, then this could be the reason you are not getting the 4G network.

Patch ?? Confused .. can u explain .. sorry noob question

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, vabs said:

Yeah you need to visit an RCOM store and get your SIM patched if it is an older series or something.

4 hours ago, abhi.r said:

ARPSimple1194 plan..

So as expected, the promise of "Your plan will remain same" is a big fat lie by RCom.. At least they didn't s(rew up the plan too much. Please check with roaming charges (incl roaming in others network). SimplePPS plan of RCdma has 1p/sec in roaming also and in CDMA there is no fear of moving to other's network. But in case of RGsm roaming, it will NOT be the case afaik..

2 hours ago, amit4ubel said:

Wat's rental ?

As the plan name says, its an Annual rental plan. That is Rs1194 (+Tax may be) for one year.

Edited by KanagaDeepan

11 hours ago, cooladitya007 said:

please tell me how to check data balance?? 

when i dial *367*3# i can see 2 hrs 30 mins voice balance but no information about data balance.

Write MBAL in the message box and send it to 55333.

1 hour ago, vabs said:

Many SIMS of first lot had some firmware problem. There was no data access with these SIMS. The firmware of these faulty SIMS were updated (or "patched") at Reliance Stores.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ajay16 said:

Write MBAL in the message box and send it to 55333.

i already tried that but its not working getting error msg "your request could not be processed, please try again later."

Ok any chance to see if i have affected series of sim cards without visiting mobile store

Ps. I tried working reliance 4g sim (migrated from CDMA phone) in wipod still no luck 4g light is continues to be red

10gb is given only if used on 4g , for 3g it's 1gb free only.
Does anybody know of any such freebie benefits to postpaid users.
I have tried upgraded sims on compatible handsets with required bands but no 4g signals yet. So far only H+

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Can any user confirm, if 4G network is live in Gujarat / Baroda ? I am trying to connect to 4G network, with my RN3. Network search shows Reliance 4G, and when I connect, it gets connected. However, the moment, I switch on data, it drops network & mention "No Service" or some times "Emergency calls only". After few minutes, it automatically restores network & shows "Reliance 4G". However, data doesn't work. 

Mine is prepaid / cdma upgrade / SIM received in May 2016. No idea, if network is live in Gujarat & also, not sure, if local reliance store guyz will have idea what this 'patch' is. However, based on my past experience with their knowledge, I am pretty sure, I will have to start by telling them spelling of "patch" to explain what I am referring to !!

13 minutes ago, silent_god said:

Can any user confirm, if 4G network is live in Gujarat / Baroda ? I am trying to connect to 4G network, with my RN3. Network search shows Reliance 4G, and when I connect, it gets connected. However, the moment, I switch on data, it drops network & mention "No Service" or some times "Emergency calls only". After few minutes, it automatically restores network & shows "Reliance 4G". However, data doesn't work. 

Mine is prepaid / cdma upgrade / SIM received in May 2016. No idea, if network is live in Gujarat & also, not sure, if local reliance store guyz will have idea what this 'patch' is. However, based on my past experience with their knowledge, I am pretty sure, I will have to start by telling them spelling of "patch" to explain what I am referring to !!

I too, am from Vadodara and I am also struggling with my 4G data wipod connectivity. I am a postpaid user of WIFI data dongle. I got my 4G sim in May 2016. I don't think 4G data still is on...........at least I am not able to connect the wipod to 4G data. When I enquired with local reliance store (Gorwa-Subhanpura Road), I was told that 4G data is already ON since 3rd or 4th of this month. If there is a problem, I need to give my wipod with sim card to them and they will have it fixed. I am planning to do this by today itself.

Karnataka circle,

Just used new 4G SIM yesterday, after my EVDO was switched off.

But now no incoming calls/SMS, person on other side will get invalid number error message.

but I can make outgoing calls and my number is displayed properly on the other side.

Tried to call CC, but could not get past to connect to CC executive. not able to register a complaint on services website.

Edited by ssr

Yes and 4g working in ncr .speed is 25 Mbps arround

Hi,

Is 4G in NCR working with wipod only..?
I am having Redmi note 3 which is 850mhz handset, then I also found that national roaming is activated in the sim toolkit as well. Still I am not able to connect to 4G but 3G is working fine. Is it something else.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, ssr said:

Karnataka circle,

But now no incoming calls/SMS, person on other side will get invalid number error message.

but I can make outgoing calls and my number is displayed properly on the other side.

Tried to call CC, but could not get past to connect to CC executive. not able to register a complaint on services website.

I am also facing same prob... its my business no. i cant able to explain to my clients abt this network issue... no one even aware of this network migration..... i dnt know what to do i am from tamilnadu circle...

Edited by Mohan

53 minutes ago, ssr said:

Karnataka circle,

Changedover to the 4g sim yesterday morning and its working fine on my number but facing the above issue on my wife's number. Could get through and talk to the Customer care executive after wasting more than an hour, he said that they are working to sort the issue in the background and the issue would be sorted out by 2pm (yesterday 10th June) but the issue is not yet sorted out. 

Both phones show that its connected to edge but the data speed is almost nil.

Edit: Wipod with the cdma dongle replacement gsm sim card is showing red led light on the signal status.

Edited by venbab

I am also facing same prob... its my business no. i cant able to explain to my clients abt this network issue... no one even aware of this network migration..... i dnt know what to do i am from tamilnadu circle...

Temporarily solution what I feel could be forwarding all calls to another number so that you don't loose important calls. Outgoing is working so you can call to others. Just my view.

Regards

1 hour ago, caringlover said:

Hi,

Is 4G in NCR working with wipod only..?
I am having Redmi note 3 which is 850mhz handset, then I also found that national roaming is activated in the sim toolkit as well. Still I am not able to connect to 4G but 3G is working fine. Is it something else.

Regards

Have u patched ur sim? I patched n after that I got LTE. It's working but not stable much.

1 hour ago, ssr said:

Karnataka circle,

Karnataka Circle,

No outgoing / Incoming Call OR SMS on CDMA RUIM since yesterday 8.45AM. Caller to my number 934xxxxxxx hears, "Please check the number you have dialled"!

Inserted the 4G SIM in my Infocus M2 4G, no Network! same situation as earlier.

Raised Service request at http://myservices.relianceada.com/ and sent e-mail to corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com waiting for response!

RJio is the only hope for faithful CDMA community!