Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

9 minutes ago, Hejmady said:

Karnataka Circle,

No outgoing / Incoming Call OR SMS on CDMA RUIM since yesterday 8.45AM. Caller to my number 934xxxxxxx hears, "Please check the number you have dialled"!

Inserted the 4G SIM in my Infocus M2 4G, no Network! same situation as earlier.

Raised Service request at http://myservices.relianceada.com/ and sent e-mail to corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com waiting for response!

RJio is the only hope for faithful CDMA community! 

Faced this issue during first week of June.

If you are registered with myservices, log in and check the status of your connection in the home page. If its simply "Postpaid Mobile" or "Prepaid Mobile" then your number has not been migrated to new SIM. The new SIM will work only after status changes to "LTE4G_POSTPAID" or "LTE4G_PREPAID" as the case may be. If you have not been migrated, immediately send EMail to nodal officer of your circle with copy to appellate authority.

Have u patched ur sim? I patched n after that I got LTE. It's working but not stable much.

Hi

I got the sim patched when this GSM sim got active. Do I need to get it patched again after LTE is active? Are you using it in smartphone or wipod?

Also please confirm that once you receive any call during LTE access, you are pushed to 3G & then after the call is over you latch back to LTE..

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, caringlover said:

Hi

I got the sim patched when this GSM sim got active. Do I need to get it patched again after LTE is active? Are you using it in smartphone or wipod?

Also please confirm that once you receive any call during LTE access, you are pushed to 3G & then after the call is over you latch back to LTE..

Regards

Not according to the RCOM store guys. The patch is a one time exercise.

1 hour ago, commonman said:

If you are registered with myservices, log in and check the status of your connection in the home page. If its simply "Postpaid Mobile" or "Prepaid Mobile" then your number has not been migrated to new SIM. The new SIM will work only after status changes to "LTE4G_POSTPAID" or "LTE4G_PREPAID" as the case may be. If you have not been migrated, immediately send EMail to nodal officer of your circle with copy to appellate authority.

In my case it says "Home WIFI...I am a postpaid customer of WIFI dongle. Does this mean that the new 4G wipod dongle is still not active? I am from Vadodara, Gujarat.

12 hours ago, cooladitya007 said:

i already tried that but its not working getting error msg "your request could not be processed, please try again later."

It means they are updating their database. It should start working after 3-4 days. Then you can check your data balance even by dialing *111*1*3#.

However, your 1 gb initial data balance must be in your account.  If it is not working, re-enable roaming from your sim tool kit and restart your phone. Make sure that APN in network setting is 'rcomnet'. If data services are stopped by default, send SMS “START” to 1925.

If your number is postpaid, you can register and log in at http://myservices.relianceada.com and obtain all details.

Edited by ajay16

2 hours ago, commonman said:

Status says "Not Active", does it mean my connection has been deactivated! 

On 7/10/2016 at 3:31 AM, Tauji said:

Jio is a kind of new love which can make us to move on from true love of RCDMA and can heal from betrayal and fake promises of Pseudo Reliance 4G.
Just saying.... hahaha
Indeed, Jio saved most of us else we are nowhere..
Thanks alot jio.
ROFL.... emoji14.png

rcom aur rjio kabhi 2 jism 1 jaan hua karte the. aur ab 1 jism 2 naam ho gae hain. :D

2 hours ago, caringlover said:

Hi

Regards

Yes sim has to be patched only once. No need to patch it again for LTE and I m using it in mobile not in wipod using lyf wind 4.

Yes fall back to 3g once call is on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, commonman said:

For me status in Product Summary is LTE4G_Postpaid.

and looks like they have purposefully broken my services website. I was not able to raise a service request nor able to connect someone in chat.

Thanks for the info on nodal officer, just forwarded email to them also.

btw is there any way to check if the SIM patching is required?

Edited by ssr

1 hour ago, Hejmady said:

Status says "Not Active", does it mean my connection has been deactivated! 

Means your old SIM has been deactivated but new SIM has not been activated

I am using Samsung Galaxy A5 2016.

Circle Delhi

Plan Magic 1300

Problem - not catching 4g, stuck on H+.

Common areas - Rohini, Pitam Pura, Rani Bagh

I was able to get 4g on 29 June while they were testing for 3-4 hours. (not sure if that was on previous HTC desire 828 dual sim or this samsung a5 2016 but am not getting Rcom 4g on this phone. Sim has been patched. 

Is this area issue, phone issue or Rcom issue.

Please help.

Just now checked with the reliance store in chennai. They told that the 14th july was the last date for the cdma. after that we can use the LTE sim.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ssr said:

Karnataka circle,

Just used new 4G SIM yesterday, after my EVDO was switched off.

But now no incoming calls/SMS, person on other side will get invalid number error message.

but I can make outgoing calls and my number is displayed properly on the other side.

Tried to call CC, but could not get past to connect to CC executive. not able to register a complaint on services website.

Same karnataka bangalore circle,

cdma totally dead.. used 4g sim.. outgoing calls, outgoing sms and internet working.. but no incoming calls and no incoming sms..

reliance store ppl said would be fixed by 8 p.m.. didn't happen..

cc person said midnight.. says network outage for all karnataka numbers.. they've screwed up royally..

Edited by nshram
spelling

Now its 12 then also issue not solved....
No incoming calls yet...

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

band 5 active in jio 4g chennai. don't know the status of cdma. also bandwidth shows only as 3 MHz??

Screenshot_20160712-003509.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mohit Kumaar said:

I am using Samsung Galaxy A5 2016.

Circle Delhi

Plan Magic 1300

Problem - not catching 4g, stuck on H+.

Common areas - Rohini, Pitam Pura, Rani Bagh

I was able to get 4g on 29 June while they were testing for 3-4 hours. (not sure if that was on previous HTC desire 828 dual sim or this samsung a5 2016 but am not getting Rcom 4g on this phone. Sim has been patched. 

Is this area issue, phone issue or Rcom issue.

Please help.

Your A5 supports 850 band ? And ur magic plan has any cap now on data limit?

Edited by amit4ubel

Is there any news of 4G data in Maharashtra and God,  especially in Pune? When is it going to start? 

15 hours ago, commonman said:

Means your old SIM has been deactivated but new SIM has not been activated

Karnataka Circle

Current Status of my MDN 934xxxxxxx is: Active LTE4G_Prepaid as per  http://myservices.relianceada.com/ 

No incoming Call OR SMS. Caller to my number 934xxxxxxx hears, "Please check the number you have dialled"!  Outgoing calls seem to work! 

No response from corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com so far!

InstaCare App/My Account/My Balance shows detailed balance: Promo Voice: 2Hr.30Min. (Val: 30days); R2R Calls: 720Hr. 0Min. (Val 30days); 2G Data; 1GB (Val 30days) [no RCom 3G in Karnataka & I have not activated 4G]

RJio is the only hope!

On 7/3/2016 at 1:32 AM, Sushil Tater said:

Edited by axiom
Wrong

Latched to r4g since 2 am in Nagpur.

I have nil main balance and data balance.

Connecting excellent to room website pages and room downloads. Others not loading.  Speed test not finding server.

• Like 1

4G started in Nagpur...:D

Screenshot_2016-07-12-07-43-52.png

Screenshot_2016-07-12-07-33-28.png

• Like 1

In Bangalore, finally after 3 days i can see the network however nothing works di Dont have Outgoing or either Incoming on my number and the signal which i am able to see is 2G, any one from bangalore please let me know the status. I am using Verizon LG G3 will  that be a issue for 4g network ?

Edited by prafull4u

Bangalore, Karnataka circle..

They said Monday 8 p.m.. didn't happen

Then Monday midnight.. didn't happen

Today Tuesday 8 a.m .. still incoming calls and sms not working..

Called *222... got connected after nearly 10 mins waiting..

Now it seems their "portal" says will be fixed by 10 a.m..

God bless Reliance and God save its cdma customers..

UPDATE (08:47): Incoming started working now.. Somebody must've heard me!

UPDATE (08:53): Incoming sms still not working.. Incoming calls don't work 100% of the time.. for some calls still get "check the number" error message..

Edited by nshram
change in information