Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

18 hours ago, Shishir Antani said:

In my case it says "Home WIFI...I am a postpaid customer of WIFI dongle. Does this mean that the new 4G wipod dongle is still not active? I am from Vadodara, Gujarat.

Same here. I am from Baroda too. No 4G. I am trying with my Unlocked Airtel 4G hotspot which supports LTE Band 4. Don't know whether Rcom is providing 4G in Band 5 only. Will you update me as you receives 4G in your wipod?

If any one having karnataka Nodal Officer email id ...
Please post here..

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Finally RCom 4G LTE started radiating in New Bombay(Nerul). I am getting 13-15 Mbps download speed on iPhone 5s (postpaid)since today morning (indoor ). It's stable for last 3 hrs.

• Like 1

Got latched to 4g network but no data transfer

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Circle maharashtra n goa

35 minutes ago, praveenwarrier said:

Finally RCom 4G LTE started radiating in New Bombay(Nerul). I am getting 13-15 Mbps speed on iPhone 5s since today morning (indoor ). It's stable for last 3 hrs.

Also get Reliance 4G  LTE in Vasai Maharashtra and if no 4G down to 2G

Handset Xolo Black 2Gb

• Like 1

In bangalore, i can now do outgoing call but still no incoming for me :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, amit4ubel said:

Your A5 supports 850 band ? And ur magic plan has any cap now on data limit?

Yes I checked, Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) supports LTE Source.

My Bills do not show any data limits because last bill circle i used more than 40GB and there was no speed/data capping. 

• Like 1

Anybody on prepaid from Mumbai able to use 4g? I'm not able to use 4G. Connection latches. Disconnects and says 0 data  balance. I have not done any recharges. Just online cdma to LTE migration. 

1 hour ago, prafull4u said:

In bangalore, i can now do outgoing call but still no incoming for me :(

Give a try: from SIM tool kit, re-enable national roaming and restart.

Its Curious . Now in Chennai Jio's Speed has dropped by 50% , where I used to get 20 Mbps now getting 10, and where I used to get 4/3 Mbps on Zero tower display, now I am getting 1 mbps. Its still good but not that good. Must be due to Jio latching on to Rcom's Spectrum ?

3 hours ago, sourav.mohuri@gmail.com said:

Same here. I am from Baroda too. No 4G. I am trying with my Unlocked Airtel 4G hotspot which supports LTE Band 4. Don't know whether Rcom is providing 4G in Band 5 only. Will you update me as you receives 4G in your wipod?

Yes sure. I just now got the news that 4g is now on in VADODARA too. You can try now and then let me know. Although I have not tried it myself as yet.

13 minutes ago, dskumar said:

Its Curious . Now in Chennai Jio's Speed has dropped by 50% , where I used to get 20 Mbps now getting 10, and where I used to get 4/3 Mbps on Zero tower display, now I am getting 1 mbps. Its still good but not that good. Must be due to Jio latching on to Rcom's Spectrum ?

Is it showing LTE or H/H+ ?

6 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Reliance 4G for mobile is Live now in Hyderabad.

Downloads @ 16 mbps & uploads @ 3 mbps

Please also mention your cellphone model number. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, ajay16 said:

Is it showing LTE or H/H+ ?

I don't think Jio has H/H+ as of yet it shows only Volte

reliance cdma to reliance gsm 4g migration In bangalore got network today but no incoming no sms no data only outgoing 

any solution ?

1 minute ago, dskumar said:

I don't think Jio has H/H+ as of yet it shows only Volte

That's why I asked. rjio has both 1800 Mhz and 2300 Mhz in TN. It will latch on rcom for voice or 3g or  850 Mhz.

Hopefully for 850 Mhz coz already Jio coverage on roads un beatable . Only problem is inside buildings. If they get on the 850 of Rcom then Jio would become Completely dependable, Like Rcom CDMA was.

I am getting 4g signals for data in Pune since morning.

Speed is good both ul/DL on 4g

On 7/11/2016 at 11:13 AM, venbab said:

Changedover to the 4g sim yesterday morning and its working fine on my number but facing the above issue on my wife's number. Could get through and talk to the Customer care executive after wasting more than an hour, he said that they are working to sort the issue in the background and the issue would be sorted out by 2pm (yesterday 10th June) but the issue is not yet sorted out. 

Both phones show that its connected to edge but the data speed is almost nil.

Edit: Wipod with the cdma dongle replacement gsm sim card is showing red led light on the signal status.

Today's update: Incoming calls on my wife's number is working from today morning but the incoming sms seems to be not working. The signals on my phone is OK, but the signals on my wife's phone is not consistent. The data is connected to EDGE and the download and upload speeds are 0.1mbps and  0.05 mbps respectively.

The wipod is still not working. :angry: 

5 hours ago, prafull4u said:

In Bangalore, finally after 3 days i can see the network however nothing works di Dont have Outgoing or either Incoming on my number and the signal which i am able to see is 2G, any one from bangalore please let me know the status. I am using Verizon LG G3 will  that be a issue for 4g network ?

Same here from Bangalore, using note 4

only outgoing, No incoming. if you have doubt on mobile try with some other gsm sim.

5 hours ago, nshram said:

Bangalore, Karnataka circle..

They said Monday 8 p.m.. didn't happen

Then Monday midnight.. didn't happen

Today Tuesday 8 a.m .. still incoming calls and sms not working..

Called *222... got connected after nearly 10 mins waiting..

Now it seems their "portal" says will be fixed by 10 a.m..

God bless Reliance and God save its cdma customers..

UPDATE (08:47): Incoming started working now.. Somebody must've heard me!

UPDATE (08:53): Incoming sms still not working.. Incoming calls don't work 100% of the time.. for some calls still get "check the number" error message..

Still same problem, no incoming here. my be they are fixing issue in different phases

For Bangalore ppl - remove sim and reinsert - it worked for me to get started with incoming

also try inserting in dumb phone and then try again.

this worked for me to get started with incoming

• Like 1

Hi,

Any update on 4G for Faridabad / NCR, still not able to latch on Reliance 4G.

Regards

Nope i have removed reinserted SIM multiple times it does not help, appears that we may have to wait longer for the issue to be fixed from reliance side. My question is which LTE band is reliance using in Karnataka circle as my phone(LG G3 verizon) appears to have only  LTE band 4(1700/2100) & 13(700), so i am doubtful if my LTE will be working, anyone can confirm ?

Edited by prafull4u