Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

14 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

I just checked the so called 4g sim in rn3 if you select let mode or 3G mode phone doesn't even latch on to signal only in 2g signal works if their service was not ready why shift us to pathetic rgsm 2g generating a port code soon hope the rumour of jio mnp is true would happily port in there instead of this pathetic 2g reliance has royally screwed its old customers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pls. don't ever Port your Primary number to RJio, it is good for Data only with casual voice & SMS support

• Like 1

RCom-Aircel Merger may conclude next week

source

Pls. don't ever Port your Primary number to RJio, it is good for Data only with casual voice & SMS support

I do agree on that part but given the pathetic state of rcom I guess nothing can be worse than this for sure rcom has taken us to Stone Age with 2g

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deepak Shankar said:

I do agree on that part but given the pathetic state of rcom I guess nothing can be worse than this for sure rcom has taken us to Stone Age with 2g

Yes.. For RGsm customers, any network is better than their current network. Even if they port out to BSNL, they won't regret at all, imho..

Yes.. For RGsm customers, any network is better than their current network. Even if they port out to BSNL, they won't regret at all, imho..

Well said kanaga bro rcom in the name of 4g has done technical degradation and fools the world calling it up gradations. I wonder which brainy genius in rcom came up with idea of 10gb of 2g data with validity of 20 odd days even if you use full time no way you can use it just another cheap tactic to show that we delivered what we promised

I am using BSNL from past one year in Ahmadabad bsnl network is improve lot.
And I think it is batter than Vodafone.

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cookie said:

My 3G data is going on without balance and data pack

How much data u consumed so far?

Guys, did anybody receive any communication about the billing adjustment from RCom?

For the last 2 months I'm also paying for my data plan though it is shut down an left us on 2G, which is like stone age and no one uses it.

We should be definitely getting this money adjusted in the subsequent billing cycles.

Please confirm if you have any info about it.

Thanks!

In Bangalore, at places where there is no network, my phone keeps registering on Aircel, which I understand that they are merging up soon.

But I also see my phone registering on Tata Indicom as well. Is there something going on with them as well?

• Like 1

Hi all, i am trying to generate UPC for my number from last 2 days, which is migrated from cdma to 4G, but I am always getting an error message from 1901 stating that 'Service is temporarily unavailable. Kindly try later'.

Is there anyone facing the problem in generating UPC? I called customer care many times but of no use..

3 minutes ago, pankaj.rim said:

Hi all, i am trying to generate UPC for my number from last 2 days, which is migrated from cdma to 4G, but I am always getting an error message from 1901 stating that 'Service is temporarily unavailable. Kindly try later'.

Is there anyone facing the problem in generating UPC? I called customer care many times but of no use..

Complaint them in pgportal, saying they are rejecting port out from their network...

I am finding Rel 2G not getting connected from my home about 20 to 30% time. Is there any chance of improvement perhaps after CDMA is completely closed? My CDMA Wipod is still working, and the new 4G wipod is showing no signal (Kerala, Calicut) so CDMA is still not switched off. I had tried Idea and Airtel in between, but they also have the same problem.

Is it possible to use a signal enhancer? The cheaper ones (  

You should wait for commercial launch of Rjio to port, as Rjio will get same coverage of CDMA on 850 band and it's Volte will give you nice sound clarity, as I'm facing same issue with RGSM in my office, but I can make crystal clear call with Rjio, although data speed on this Location is very slow, i. e 3 Mbps, while at other places it's 10-55 Mbps.
In my circle RCom 4g started but there is no improvement in voice.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Complaint them in pgportal, saying they are rejecting port out from their network...

and how about TRAI's consumer complaint monitoring system?

I am seriously thinking to lodge a complaint. any idea how much time it may take for resolving the issue?

Here I see everyone thinks that rcom is a cheater company having pathetic network.
So why don't we think of  'mass complaint' and 'mass migration'. ?  Somebody draft a complaint letter and let's all forward it.  Let's teach them a lesson before generating UPC.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ajay16 said:

Here I see everyone thinks that rcom is a cheater company having pathetic network.
So why don't we think of  'mass complaint' and 'mass migration'. ?  Somebody draft a complaint letter and let's all forward it.  Let's teach them a lesson before generating UPC.

Exactly. I had a terrible experience.

I was roaming in Japan while the migration to the new 4G SIM happened. 

I lost signal in phone without any warning. They should have at least informed me about the switching by SMS or calls but that never happened.
Since I had carried my 4G SIM also along with me, I tried contacting the customer care and asked them to activate IR on my new 4G SIM.
They said they will do it but it never happened. I kept calling them and they showed no interest in helping me.
I was left with a SIM and Phone with no signal and also lost significant amount of money making international calls to these idiots.

This shows how irresponsible they are. They don't even care or bother about the hurdles faced by their International Roaming customers.

How much data u consumed so far?

I started using since last night. Its working.

However, I am not able to get any data recharge option on myservice, also not able to latch on reliance 4G network.

How about postpaid customers on Magic 1300 plan? What's the cap on 4G data usage?

Hi All,

I am from Pune. I got 4G prepaid balance 9GB 3 days before with @ 18-19 days validity without any recharge. Balance shows 3G fair uses, but speed is somewhere between 1 Mbps to 40 Mbps depending upon location. Inhouse speed is 1 Mbps to 5 Mbps again in which room handset is.

I think this might be effect of continued email to customer care/ appellate authority. 

Thanks.

Edited by San71
Update info
  • Like 1

I from bangalore. Luckily i ported out to other network just before this stupid network upgradation. 

I have already paid my advance rental before porting. Now i have got a bill saying that i have around 800 rupees which got adjusted from my initial deposit. How will i get this amount now? i sent an email to customer care but no response from them.

1 hour ago, praveenwarrier said:

How about postpaid customers on Magic 1300 plan? What's the cap on 4G data usage?

No 4g data yet for magic 1300 plan holder. I too have same but still unlimited 3g in this pack.wat about its?

24 minutes ago, iamrafic said:

I from bangalore. Luckily i ported out to other network just before this stupid network upgradation. 

I have already paid my advance rental before porting. Now i have got a bill saying that i have around 800 rupees which got adjusted from my initial deposit. How will i get this amount now? i sent an email to customer care but no response from them.

Dats d beauty of reliance. U won't get any response frm nodal or appellate too. Sent many mails for postpaid refund. No reply n no communication. Thinking to drop a complaint on pgportal.gov.in

19 minutes ago, drvirag said:

Dats d beauty of reliance. U won't get any response frm nodal or appellate too. Sent many mails for postpaid refund. No reply n no communication. Thinking to drop a complaint on pgportal.gov.in

I'd simply tweet them on @RCommCare. 

Works like a charm!

Edited by vinayhabib
Twitter handle

Reliance lawyer was prompt to call when u dont pay 2 months bills .. in their glory day .. (happened to my friend) .. hoe about any lawyer on forum put case on them due to this service

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ps. I know nothing will happen