Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

Btw any one who has working data can they share apn setting for reliance network

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vabs said:

Btw any one who has working data can they share apn setting for reliance network

APN = rcomnet

rest is default.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, pankaj.rim said:

here is the link..please sign the petition....

Well, that petition includes only postpaid issue.

16 hours ago, Cookie said:

My 3G data is going on without balance and data pack

I am using 3G data since 7-7-2016 and almost consumed 7.5 GB but the promo balance still shows 9216.00 MB valid till 8-8-16.B)

This is an old Reliance trick to eat up your core balance once you cross the limit.

I have nothing to loose as I have kept balance ₹0.01

Well, that petition includes only postpaid issue.

oh.. that's why there are very less signatures in that petition.
I am using 3G data since 7-7-2016 and almost consumed 7.5 GB but the promo balance still shows 9216.00 MB valid till 8-8-16.B)

This is an old Reliance trick to eat up your core balance once you cross the limit.

That's why Rcom is known as CHORcom...

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Reliance 4G network live in Bangalore. Location - THUBARAHALLI, Whitefield.

13 hours ago, advsushiltater said:

Yes only at 1 location. @Motera

I am also getting 43 Mbps @ Old Mundwa roda, Kharadi,Pune

In Tamilnadu, Reliance 4G is visible on Network search. But can't latch on it. I can access it from the place where Rcom GSM is not reachable. So it might be 850 Band..

Screenshot_2016-07-22-13-53-59.png

Edited by balac_m
added image

I got the UPC code in first try.

In Kerala there CDMA evdo work but no call & SMS, any other state this happen?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

As on date Rcom launched it's 4G in how many States ?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Circle - Kerala, Location - Perumbavoor, Ernakulam

I have a RCDMA connection which I used to use only for one day unlimited Rs 41 plan, just recharge when needed and use. I had not registered with the 4G SIM for this connection. I just tested it today and it was registering to EVDO network and was able to make calls and send/receive SMS. 

I had a 4G sim lying around which Reliance sent by post as my father has another postpaid connection. I used that SIM and used the rcom.co.in website to register for 4G. Entered the number/MDN, new 19 digit sim number, the old 15 digit RSN (RECRUCxxx) and provided my alternate number. Within 5-10 minutes, the CDMA SIM stopped working and GSM/4G SIM got activated. Calls, SMS all working fine. The GSM signal here is so poor, I didn't bother trying data.

Anyway I also sent START to 1925 for data. After that checked data balance sending MBAL to 55333, got SMS saying I have 0 3G balance, but 10240 MB of 2G balance. Is this the free 4G data they promised? But only 15/14 days validity.

I have not recharged for Re 1 or Rs 93 or Rs 97.

1. Does the 2G data mentioned here work with 4G if and when it is available?

2. Is 4G active in Bangalore? If so if I use this 4G SIM in Bangalore, can I make use of the free 4G data technically while roaming?

1 hour ago, varkey said:

Circle - Kerala, Location - Perumbavoor, Ernakulam

I have a RCDMA connection which I used to use only for one day unlimited Rs 41 plan, just recharge when needed and use. I had not registered with the 4G SIM for this connection. I just tested it today and it was registering to EVDO network and was able to make calls and send/receive SMS. 

I had a 4G sim lying around which Reliance sent by post as my father has another postpaid connection. I used that SIM and used the rcom.co.in website to register for 4G. Entered the number/MDN, new 19 digit sim number, the old 15 digit RSN (RECRUCxxx) and provided my alternate number. Within 5-10 minutes, the CDMA SIM stopped working and GSM/4G SIM got activated. Calls, SMS all working fine. The GSM signal here is so poor, I didn't bother trying data.

Anyway I also sent START to 1925 for data. After that checked data balance sending MBAL to 55333, got SMS saying I have 0 3G balance, but 10240 MB of 2G balance. Is this the free 4G data they promised? But only 15/14 days validity.

I have not recharged for Re 1 or Rs 93 or Rs 97.

1. Does the 2G data mentioned here work with 4G if and when it is available?

2. Is 4G active in Bangalore? If so if I use this 4G SIM in Bangalore, can I make use of the free 4G data technically while roaming?

Forget 4G - No 4G data will be given. If you got 2G its your bad luck (you cannot use it as 3G.) Seems you activated your SIM in a 2G handset.

Check by dialing codes: *367# , *367*1# , *367*2# and see if you got promo talk time R2R free and 150 min local & std for one month.

Did anyone get 10 gb 4g data ?

1 minute ago, ajay16 said:

Did anyone get 10 gb 4g data ?

A few only - who recharged ₹97.00 after migration when 4G services became active.

Reliance lawyer was prompt to call when u dont pay 2 months bills .. in their glory day .. (happened to my friend) .. hoe about any lawyer on forum put case on them due to this service

Ps. I know nothing will happen

Y nothing will happen u can very well frame a criminal case against them under section 420 IPC.
P.s in case ur want to file criminal case include Board of directors as accused

12 hours ago, LTE4G said:

A few only - who recharged ₹97.00 after migration when 4G services became active.

I am few of them who got 4G - 9 GB data, but needed frequent calls /emails to customer care.

On 22/07/2016 at 1:52 PM, balac_m said:

In Tamilnadu, Reliance 4G is visible on Network search. But can't latch on it. I can access it from the place where Rcom GSM is not reachable. So it might be 850 Band..

In Bangalore, operator is shown as Reliance 4G and sometimes Reliance, but still getting 2G

Edited by ssr

46 minutes ago, ssr said:

In Bangalore, operator is shown as Reliance 4G and sometimes Reliance, but still getting 2G

In my 2G mobile it shows either Reliance 4G or Reliance whereas the connection is 2G/EDGE.

In my 3G/4G Mobile it only shows Reliance whether I connect to 2G or 3G or 4G. Weird !!

I am unable to recharge through Myservices, the numbers that were shifted from CDMA Prepaid to 4G. The denomination is not available message appears. For the older GSM numbers, there is a list of options coming up, but not for the shifted numbers. Anybody face the same problem?

Denomination not available.jpg

Dear Customer,your existing plan is being discontinued.You will now enjoy 3GB 4G Data,2500 All India Mins,1500 SMS @Rs.1300 MRC w.e.f 26th july.T&C RCom.

Any one from Ahmedabad, want to join in filing consumer complaint and criminal action??

As more we together more we strengthen.

After so many fights with Customer Care, today i got 10GB 4G data on my data card as was promised.

But they made it valid for 2 weeks only.

48 minutes ago, advsushiltater said:

Dear Customer,your existing plan is being discontinued.You will now enjoy 3GB 4G Data,2500 All India Mins,1500 SMS @Rs.1300 MRC w.e.f 26th july.T&C RCom.

Any one from Ahmedabad, want to join in filing consumer complaint and criminal action??

Same msg i received too.... what the hell...

Plzzz lets all file a complaint.

50 minutes ago, advsushiltater said:

Are u on magic 1300 plan?