Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

I recd same message in mumbai

Sent from my M5 using Tapatalk

@sushil ji I am from Ahmedabad what was you previous Plan?

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, advsushiltater said:

Dear Customer,your existing plan is being discontinued.You will now enjoy 3GB 4G Data,2500 All India Mins,1500 SMS @Rs.1300 MRC w.e.f 26th july.T&C RCom.

Any one from Ahmedabad, want to join in filing consumer complaint and criminal action??

As more we together more we strengthen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Legally they can change any plan after 6 months. So u ll loose case in court. Even if u file 100ppl together. Moreover as per a supreme Court order against bsnl, u can never file a consumer case against a telecom company. U have to complain to nodal n appellate only. 

I was on magic 1300 plan.today I requested for portin to idea.let's c porting code generated but will they allow porting? As I m 4g migrated customer.and 90 days not over yet

Edited by amit4ubel

Legally they can change any plan after 6 months. So u ll loose case in court. Even if u file 100ppl together. Moreover as per a supreme Court order against bsnl, u can never file a consumer case against a telecom company. U have to complain to nodal n appellate only. 

Legally my plan was changed only 3 month prior to change, further they promised to keep same plan for 6 month after migration. We can very well approach to consumer forum, order of BSNL pronounced on 2009 was overruled in 2014. You can go to consumer court without any issues.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You will get port code for sure. I was a RCDMA post paid user and have already migrated to vodafone (after migrating to RGSM 4G).

I purposefully left my one of my prepaid CDMA number not to upgrade 4G. Guess what?  The EVDO service resumed back last week after two weeks downtime with good speeds. I can recharge and use the CDMA number without any issues, like nothing happened in Reliance... I'm in Tamilnadu circle...

Edited by balac_m

I intend to buy Flame 6 and use as Wifi hotspot for home. My home gets range from 2 Mbps to 15 Mbps for Reliance Communication 4G connection. Is anybody has experience of using Flame 6 with Wifi Hotspot? I have 2 laptops and 2 mobile handset to get connected on this phone. Thanks.

Edited by San71
spell check
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, amit4ubel said:

I was on magic 1300 plan.today I requested for portin to idea.let's c porting code generated but will they allow porting? As I m 4g migrated customer.and 90 days not over yet

You can migrate till August 16 for Mumbai circle (as mentioned in TRAI Notice on rcom.co.in for Mumbai Circle). You can check for your circle specific date in the notice - the 90 days lock-in period will start from 16th August for Mumbai users (Probably the commercal launch will start on the same day).

Update:

It is same for Delhi too - 16th August 2016.

Go to this page http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/aboutus/news/4G-notice.html

Edited by LTE4G
Information updated
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LTE4G said:

You can migrate till August 16 for Mumbai circle (as mentioned in TRAI Notice on rcom.co.in for Mumbai Circle). You can check for your circle specific date in the notice - the 90 days lock-in period will start from 16th August for Mumbai users (Probably the commercal launch will start on the same day).

Update:

It is same for Delhi too - 16th August 2016.

Go to this page http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/aboutus/news/4G-notice.html

Thanx for info bro

5 hours ago, balac_m said:

I purposefully left my one of my prepaid CDMA number not to upgrade 4G. Guess what?  The EVDO service resumed back last week after two weeks downtime with good speeds. I can recharge and use the CDMA number without any issues, like nothing happened in Reliance... I'm in Tamilnadu circle...

I was forcibly upgraded by RCom to 4G and they sent the sim to me via courier. That did not happen to you?

Today I have got activated 4g data in Allahabad. Screenshot_2016-07-26-19-29-52_com.miui.home.png

16 minutes ago, morecrap said:

I was forcibly upgraded by RCom to 4G and they sent the sim to me via courier. That did not happen to you?

They sent the sim only for the postpaid numbers. 

1 hour ago, balac_m said:

They sent the sim only for the postpaid numbers. 

Aah I see.

I am stuck with them till December at least. That's when my Zero Plan expires. The GSM network is just terrible.

10 hours ago, balac_m said:

Did you get 1x network in between

11 hours ago, balac_m said:

Check if voice & SMS is working or not - because EVDO only works for DATA and for voice & SMS 1x CDMA is required AFAIK.

22 hours ago, San71 said:

I intend to buy Flame 6 and use as Wifi hotspot for home. My home gets range from 2 Mbps to 15 Mbps for Reliance Communication 4G connection. Is anybody has experience of using Flame 6 with Wifi Hotspot? I have 2 laptops and 2 mobile handset to get connected on this phone. Thanks.

If it is only for WiFi-hotspot / USB-teethering, Lyf Flame2 at Rs.3,499/- could be a better option. however, in Flame2 SIM1 is Normal SIM [Mini] & SIM2 is Micro.

best wishes 

Edited by Hejmady
  • Like 1

If it is only for WiFi-hotspot / USB-teethering, Lyf Flame2 at Rs.3,499/- could be a better option. however, in Flame2 SIM1 is Normal SIM [Mini] & SIM2 is Micro.

best wishes 

I am using Flame 2 as hot-spot. 2 Laptops, 2 or 3 mobiles... More than 10 hrs battery lasts. If I started making calls (frequently) it lasts 5-6 hrs. But still it's good. It has 1 GB Ram and 8 GB Rom. Even with out offer, this is a nice purchase...

Holly 2plus

• Like 1

TRAI must act against Reliance Communications for Duping Customers During their 4G Upgrade -...

https://www.change.org/p/trai-must-act-against-reliance-communications-for-duping-customers-during-their-4g-upgrade?recruiter=578999618&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive via @ChangeOrg_India

If u feel its right please sign the petition

5 hours ago, JOHNSON said:

I am using Flame 2 as hot-spot. 2 Laptops, 2 or 3 mobiles... More than 10 hrs battery lasts. If I started making calls (frequently) it lasts 5-6 hrs. But still it's good. It has 1 GB Ram and 8 GB Rom. Even with out offer, this is a nice purchase...

Holly 2plus

you mean flame 2 with tiny 1500mah battery works 10 hours while 4g hotspot on? incredible.

36 minutes ago, cooladitya007 said:

you mean flame 2 with tiny 1500mah battery works 10 hours while 4g hotspot on? incredible.

USB tethering...i guess.

If it lives for just 10 hours, even if connected by USB, then it has almost useless battery life..

6 hours ago, JOHNSON said:

I am using Flame 2 as hot-spot. 2 Laptops, 2 or 3 mobiles... More than 10 hrs battery lasts.

HOTSPOT with 2 Laptops and 2-3 mobiles with 10 hrs battery life ??? :unexp:

On 7/21/2016 at 8:06 PM, drvirag said:
13 hours ago, Vikrant Deore said:

TRAI must act against Reliance Communications for Duping Customers During their 4G Upgrade -...

https://www.change.org/p/trai-must-act-against-reliance-communications-for-duping-customers-during-their-4g-upgrade?recruiter=578999618&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive via @ChangeOrg_India

If u feel its right please sign the petition

Well I guess even TRAI isn't responding on the petition.

If so, we will have to draft a petition against TRAI or get some of the powerful leaders like Mr. Subramanyam Swamy to take charge of these scammers.

• Like 1