I am getting this masg in my home network
Circle Karnataka

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ngsonda said:

9de80b77b8ead58139130401bbf37009.jpg

I am getting this masg in my home network
Circle Karnataka

Mmm. That's weird. Your signal bar also shows that you are roaming. Are you anywhere near the border?

I am in Mumbai, but even where I stay the signal bar shows Roaming. Very wierd indeed.

Sent from my E5363 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, drabhayshah76 said:

I am in Mumbai, but even where I stay the signal bar shows Roaming. Very wierd indeed.

If RCom 3G/2G at your location is not available, mobile will switch over automatically to Roaming Partner Network [Aircel / Tata Docomo] even in your Home-circle [Mumbai] and the Signal bar will show "R". However, At Home-circle you should not be billed for Roaming, with RCom you never know!

best wishes.

• Like 1

Ok. Got it. Thanks alot Sir.

Mmm. That's weird. Your signal bar also shows that you are roaming. Are you anywhere near the border?

I am staying more than 500 km away from tamilnadu border...

Dont know Narasimha....how you are getting 4g. I checked in 2 stores they confirmed only for datacard users it is amd for mobiles it is not yet.

I am faced with a funny confusing problem when I check in Insta care my number is shown as Prepaid while my services shows it 4GLTE Prepaid. Both chat cc and Twitter confirm that 4g is active in my circle when contacted 198 for data not working they 4g not yet activated pretty confusing redmi note 3 latches to 4g when manually selected but no data wondering what is happening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

I am faced with a funny confusing problem when I check in Insta care my number is shown as Prepaid while my services shows it 4GLTE Prepaid. Both chat cc and Twitter confirm that 4g is active in my circle when contacted 198 for data not working they 4g not yet activated pretty confusing redmi note 3 latches to 4g when manually selected but no data wondering what is happening

SMS START to 1925 to start Data Services. After you receive confirmation Msg., Recharge with suitable 4G Data-pack applicable to your circle

best wishes

Can anyone please confirm if anyone is getting 4G in bangalore? And any idea if the 800Mhz band will be used for GSM and CDMA is completely decommissioned i guess.

SMS START to 1925 to start Data Services. After you receive confirmation Msg., Recharge with suitable 4G Data-pack applicable to your circle

best wishes

I have not received any msg yet sent start to 1925 still data not working I am wondering if I am on 2g or 4g

8 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

4G data will not work unless you recharge any 4G pack - although you may be latched to 4G network and Data connection also shows connected. 4G doesn't work with core balance deduction - if you change your network mode to 3G then your data will work using your core balance. Really weird!

• Like 1

4G data will not work unless you recharge any 4G pack - although you may be latched to 4G network and Data connection also shows connected. 4G doesn't work with core balance deduction - if you change your network mode to 3G then your data will work using your core balance. Really weird!

Strange and weird but why on earth would I risk a recharge with chorcom when their own cc and apps say different stories at different points without knowing exactly if 4g is active or not.

To add to the point recharge option is not working on Insta care and in my services except for data no recharge options available unless there is a clear picture not ready to risk even a single penny on chorcom younger brother is fooling us and elder one is teasing us by giving tareekh pe tareekh

2 hours ago, LTE4G said:

Maybe this is the reason since last 1 week 4G data is not working. Though 3G is working just fine. I do not understand why Reliance did this. I'ts like they throttle the 4G speed just microseconds after you start using it.

You can check the speedtest results. All 0.01~0.03mbps speed are on 4G. Higher speed results are on 3G.

SmartSelectImage_2016-08-16-09-31-07.jpg

Guys, I need some direction.

I called up the morons this morning and asked them to stop my "data plans" as of now and retain only voice plans so that they don't keep billing me wrongly for data.

The Customer Exec says, they won't be able to do any changes to my data as we're the 4G customers.

I asked him if I can totally stop using RCOM, he says I can't do that either.

What a pathetic situation.

Can you please lemme know what is the best thing that I should be doing?

Thanks, Vinay.

24 minutes ago, vinayhabib said:

Guys, I need some direction.

I called up the morons this morning and asked them to stop my "data plans" as of now and retain only voice plans so that they don't keep billing me wrongly for data.

The Customer Exec says, they won't be able to do any changes to my data as we're the 4G customers.

I asked him if I can totally stop using RCOM, he says I can't do that either.

What a pathetic situation.

Can you please lemme know what is the best thing that I should be doing?

Thanks, Vinay.

Please try in this link http://myservices.relianceada.com/dataconsent/

Complain at pgportal and hope jio launches soon no other go as of now

What is your existing plan?
You cannot port out for next 90 days once the deadline is over. I guess that is 16 August for many circles.
But you can terminate your connection or change it to prepaid any time. For the same, no need to call cc. Visit reliance mobile store. Also you can only migrate to existing tariff plans obviously.

For others, other than high usage data plans, has RCom changed the existing CDMA plans after 4G migration ? I am from Mumbai circle and I am still billed for my existing CDMA plan (Magic 900 with 50% off on rent)

2 minutes ago, praveenwarrier said:

What is your existing plan?
You cannot port out for next 90 days once the deadline is over. I guess that is 16 August for many circles.
But you can terminate your connection or change it to prepaid any time. For the same, no need to call cc. Visit reliance mobile store. Also you can only migrate to existing tariff plans obviously.

For others, other than high usage data plans, has RCom changed the existing CDMA plans after 4G migration ? I am from Mumbai circle and I am still billed for my existing CDMA plan (Magic 900 with 50% off)

Thanks for the reply.

I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka.

My plan is 399 Voice + 2 GB of Data and the additional Rs. 246 for 5GB.

I'll visit the reliance mobile store today and will update.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply.

I'm from Bangalore, Karnataka.

My plan is 399 Voice + 2 GB of Data and the additional Rs. 246 for 5GB.

I'll visit the reliance mobile store today and will update.

Thanks!

Dear Vinay Habib...
I am also in same plan... From Karnataka only..
Cc executive told me your plan will be same... Till new 4G plans are rolled out & without customers permission we can't change current plan..

I think they have changed Plan for Data card only not for mobile users after 4g migration.

Slowly Indian Telecom Industry is moving towards data based voice calls and already RCom and RJio are leading in this

RCom bets on data based voice packs, introduces new ‘App-to-App’ voice calling pack at Rs 39 for 300 voice minutes

Reliance Communications which operates under Reliance Mobile brand, today announced the introduction of APP-TO-APP calling pack. This new pack will let users make calls to friends through social networking apps at dirt cheap rates without worrying about data rates.

source

So get ready for the data only era

Again, it's a dirty trap by ChoRCom

sent from my Lenovo vibe P1 using Tapatalk