Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sam007

Reliance CDMA Network Upgrade To 4G LTE

34 minutes ago, ::: VA ::: said:

Due to jio datagiri rcom website is down and so is there instacare app.

Big brother scared the younger brother.emoji23.pngemoji6.png

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

New Tariff announcement to check-mate RJio?

I believe, Jio will come with still better plans. Excellent plan and strategy but need even better if they want users to invest in to handsets for coming to Jio.

Due to jio datagiri rcom website is down and so is there instacare app.

Big brother scared the younger brother.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Rcom has ditched CDMA USERS.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^ sue them..

tapatalked using htc 816ds..

I wish bro, I am going to miss my unlimited plan though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

After CDMA to 4G upgrade Rcom is in ICU and will require transplant surgery - 2g/3g transfer to Aircel and 4G transfer to Jio and Rcom will survive as stake holder.

12 hours ago, LTE4G said:

After CDMA to 4G upgrade Rcom is in ICU and will require transplant surgery - 2g/3g transfer to Aircel and 4G transfer to Jio and Rcom will survive as stake holder.

Rcom has already given its infrastructure to rjio. Now they should announce formal declaration of merger. :D

Edited by ajay16

1 hour ago, ajay16 said:

Rcom has already given his infrastructure to rjio. Now they should announce formal declaration of merger. :D

Yes !! the only way to come out of ICU.

Rcom has already given his infrastructure to rjio. Now they should announce formal declaration of merger.

If that happens many disgruntled rgsm customers will be happy but the million dollar question is will it happen. Both brothers promised a lot and delivered zero at least such is the case in rcom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

but the million dollar question is will it happen.

It will probably happen but not in near future. Apart from new ip technology,  Reliance, through rcom, would like to keep its presence in conventional telecom market too as long as it is relevant.

My Handset is one plus three , 

I came to Mumbai , 4G Data is good but I couldn't make call , any settings I have to change ? Only in Mumbai & Delhi am facing this problem not in TamilNadu, Karnataka or Ahmadabad

Edited by Pramodh Kumar

6 hours ago, Pramodh Kumar said:

My Handset is one plus three , 

I came to Mumbai , 4G Data is good but I couldn't make call , any settings I have to change ? Only in Mumbai & Delhi am facing this problem not in TamilNadu, Karnataka or Ahmadabad

National roaming enabled ?

I am facing roaming issues. Roaming did noy work on 4G active SIM in Ranchi but worked on data inactive SIM (04/16 not patched). Today roaming is working in Delhi, incl voice.

1 hour ago, commonman said:

I am facing roaming issues. Roaming did noy work on 4G active SIM in Ranchi but worked on data inactive SIM (04/16 not patched). Today roaming is working in Delhi, incl voice.

Because RCom has NO own 2G network in Bihar and may be while patching they have disabled roaming on Vodafone.. WHO KNOWS another patch may be again needed to enable this..

12 minutes ago, KanagaDeepan said:

Because RCom has NO own 2G network in Bihar and may be while patching they have disabled roaming on Vodafone.. WHO KNOWS another patch may be again needed to enable this..

Another patch needed is "MNP" to other......

• Like 2

On 8/27/2016 at 7:18 PM, Deepak Shankar said:

Kindly check with chorcom they have changed all plans and benefits else you maybe in for a shock when Bill is generated

u were r8. i did not check your replay. i was on some speciald49_n plan and ended up consuming 400mb from 2days :(

u were r8. i did not check your replay. i was on some speciald49_n plan and ended up consuming 400mb from 2days

If possible immediately port out to other network or change to prepaid chorcom is known to loot unsuspecting customers

• Like 1

After CDMA now all existing RGSM customers can upgrade to 4G.received msg

i subscribed to unlimited 999 plan for 40 GB on 11/4/2016. according to trai, the plan should not change till 6 months but in the previous billing cycle from 22/8/16 the plan was changed to ₹700 3GB plan. when i complained thro pg portal, i got the following reply. what shall i do? can i escalate this? how? kindly advise.

DOTEL_E_2016_33115_1.pdf

i subscribed to unlimited 999 plan for 40 GB on 11/4/2016. according to trai, the plan should not change till 6 months but in the previous billing cycle from 22/8/16 the plan was changed to ₹700 3GB plan. when i complained thro pg portal, i got the following reply. what shall i do? can i escalate this? how? kindly advise.

DOTEL_E_2016_33115_1.pdf

There is no point doing a complaint what you should do is switch to JIO instead. I did that

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Dear Friend,   

All are having similar issues with Rcom,  they don't need customers I think.  

I stopped using their sky high 4G Tariff & started   with BSNL 3G   1099 Rs .

Here in Kerala BSNL rockz..   Only in evening hrs speed reduced to below 1 Mbps & otherwise  above 3 to 8 Mbps, even cross  13 Mbps @ early morning.

Pack is  UNLIMITTED.  Don't you just try for a month  or  use JIO.

Don't waste time with Rcom if they behave like this. They think we will follow them with blind eye.

We have choice -  Make a change - Decision is Yours ..

If possible immediately port out to other network or change to prepaid chorcom is known to loot unsuspecting customers

Porting out is not easy. Although I got port code and submitted documents, finally the porting was refused. The SMS said some of the numbers did not belong to the area. When I complained to customercare@reliancead.com, I got a reply that no port request found!

Anyway, I have started process to change my number starting with Bank accounts, aadhaar, etc.

rcom reply.jpg

Here in Kerala BSNL rockz..

I gave up BSNL after they did not repair my landline for months. They cited non-availability of cable lineman. Unfortunately I did not close the number formally, thinking that once the caution deposit is covered, it will get closed automatically. But no, they added up rent on the non-working phone for several months and sent a huge bill. They filed a case in the Lok Adalat, and when I went there, there were thousands in similar condition. BSNL officials threatened revenue recovery and most of them were terrified and paid up though I did not. Even now I am getting threatening letters from them.

DOTEL_E_2016_33115_1.pdf

This reply is from Reliance Customer care officer, and so predictable. Is it possible to file a case in the consumer forum? If so, which forum is applicable? Navi Mumbai?

RCOM may not have more than 5 million customers rightnow considering the 4G disaster.

RCOM may not have more than 5 million customers rightnow considering the 4G disaster.

That still is a big number for chorcom