Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amitnsonu

Smartphones that will work on Reliance 4G

In th present scenario Redmi note 3 is emerging as best handset for reliance 4G.

www.frequencycheck.com/compare-devices/klWKCBp9/sprint-htc-desire-510-td-lte-htc-a11/htc-10-lte-a-na-32gb-htc-perfume

I am using HTC Desire 816 Sprint CDMA/ LTE mobile ( LTE Bands 800/1900/2500)mobile.Will it support Rcom 4G ?

In the Paytm/RCom link Intex Aqua Super is available for around 6K. Prima facie, seems to a much better phone than the Lyf handsets at same pricepoint. Any actual review of this phone available?

Dear all gurus

Please find some solution so that sprint phone latch on reliance lte with some mod

Just checked with my sprint note 4 on airtel 4g it says the phone is in international mode and does not latch on 4g however in the gsm mode it does latch on to 3g

So please find some mod so that our phones are not useless after we get the upgraded 4g sim

Friends- I m using coolpad note 3 lite. Is it compatibile with reliance 4g sim with volte support

As per specification xolo era 4g support all band of rcom 4g with volte support available at 4777 inr at snapdeal website

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As per specification xolo era 4g support all band of rcom 4g with volte support available at 4777 inr at snapdeal website

Yes it even has VoLTE. But the only problem is 1 GB RAM which is grossly inadequate for latest android. Just Google play and services apps take up 300 MB.

How about Lenovo Vibe P1 Kanagadeepanji? Does it support VoLTE? There has been a ₹3000 price cut announced.

Sent using Tapatalk

How about Lenovo Vibe P1 Kanagadeepanji? Does it support VoLTE? There has been a ₹3000 price cut announced.

Sent using Tapatalk

Lenovo Vibe P1 currently do not support VOLTE.

But it is hardware capable so if a software update is provided, VOLTE will work.

For india LTE bands it supports band 3 & 40 but no support for band 5 (800+ Mhz current CDMA being vacated by R Com for 4G upgrade)

• Like 1

i have an AT&T Lumia 635 which supports 4G-LTE Bands 2, 4, 5, 7 and 17

3G - UMTS
850/1700/1900/2100MHz
GSM/GPRS/EDGE
850/900/1800/1900MHz

will it work on this Lumia 635 after the upgrade???, the issue is i recently invested in CDMA only handsets and don't have money to buy new ones for next couple of months....

Sent using Tapatalk

It doesn't support volte by now, but may support after an update, hopefully the upcoming MM one. Battery life is awesome. It's the only phone that can live for 24 hours in Jio network. LYF water 1 needs to be charged 4 times a day and Moto G3 3 times a day.

But with my Airtel 4G, the phone lasts 2.5 days. With Airtel and Bsnl, the phone lasts almost two days.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

All 4g handsets which do support data but not volte will work voice and sms with JIO join application

Will Boost Moto G sport this 4G?

All 4g handsets which do support data but not volte will work voice and sms with JIO join application

Provided you have RJio Sim, right ? So are they giving RJio enabled Sim for CDMA to 4g upgrade?

Indian 4G LTE Bands

BAND 3 LTE 1800 (JIOLife)

BAND 5 LTE 850

BAND 40 LTE 2300

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

As of now band 3 & 40 are enough but band 5 will come in picure later in case of Rcom.

As of now band 3 & 40 are enough but band 5 will come in picure later in case of Rcom.

A laymans doubt

Till yesterday rcom cdma working on 800 mhz

suddenly where does this 850 mHz band 5 came into picture

Can someone please clear the confusion regarding LTE Band 5?

Will Jio & Rcom 4G users BOTH need this band 5 for seamless coverage in the future?

Since they have this spectrum sharing setup. Very few phones out there seem to cover band 5. Redmi Note 3 is an exception.

Band 5 or 850MHz is earlier used for CDMA in India. It's almost wrong or misleading to call it as 800MHz. Now Indian operators are trying to use the band for 4G.

It's very important for Rcom and RJio, as this spectrum is very suitable for providing good indoor coverage. Especially for RJio, to give good quality of voice calls using volte, sub 1GHz spectrum is a must.

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Xolo Era X 4g Which support FDD lte band 3 (1800 MHz) band 5 (850 MHz) and TDD LTE band 40 (2300 MHz) with VOLTE support and 2GB Ram available on Snapdeal at 5499 INR.

Friends i got the 4g sim today

I have upgraded for my additional number which i was not using just to checj how things turn up the next week when the services are started

Now our biggest challenge is to some how getting our precious overpriced sprint phones work on the lte

Experts should work in background and be ready with solution

Please please i love my sprint note 4 to be used on reliance

• Like 2

Friends i got the 4g sim today

I have upgraded for my additional number which i was not using just to checj how things turn up the next week when the services are started

Now our biggest challenge is to some how getting our precious overpriced sprint phones work on the lte

Experts should work in background and be ready with solution

Please please i love my sprint note 4 to be used on reliance

Which circle & cost. Also does the plan remain same?

Regards

Sent from my NX505J using Tapatalk