Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amitnsonu

Smartphones that will work on Reliance 4G

21 minutes ago, vinayhabib said:

Well I guess even TRAI isn't responding on the petition.

If so, we will have to draft a petition against TRAI or get some of the powerful leaders like Mr. Subramanyam Swamy to take charge of these scammers.

Haha... Problem is NOT TRAI or anybody else.. See the number of people signed that petition?? Just 257 (incl me -- though NOT a RCom user)... Even if disappointed RCom users do NOT care much about the petition, do you think TRAI and Subramania Swamy will take this issue raised by couple of hundred people (in billion+ population) seriously???

Haha... Problem is NOT TRAI or anybody else.. See the number of people signed that petition?? Just 257 (incl me -- though NOT a RCom user)... Even if disappointed RCom users do NOT care much about the petition, do you think TRAI and Subramania Swamy will take this issue raised by couple of hundred people (in billion+ population) seriously???

Kanaga jee being a rcom user since it began I know signing a petition won't change a thing here the entire cartel is anti customer Sab chor hai you must remember TRAI released the names and emails of people who signed a petition for some issue about Internet.only in books and words are the customers King reality is other wise and that's the fact

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

Kanaga jee being a rcom user since it began I know signing a petition won't change a thing here the entire cartel is anti customer Sab chor hai you must remember TRAI released the names and emails of people who signed a petition for some issue about Internet.only in books and words are the customers King reality is other wise and that's the fact

This is the real face of capitalism.

I don't know why Motorola is not enabling Volte in Moto X Style.  :unexp:

Hardware supports it.

And I think it has been enabled even in Moto X Play.

Redmi Note 3 available at Rs 11,400 on Tata’s CliQ online shop in India

source

Xiaomi Redmi 3s to launch in India soon

source

On 22/07/2016 at 3:35 PM, ramtech said:

Anyone using ASUS Zenfone 2 laser  ZE550KL model.Is this model support Rcom 4G LTE  band 5. In mobile  specifications it is not mentioned. 

But in the phone manual search Reliance 4G network is showing along with other 4G networks

or  In manual search shows all the networks irrespective of bands supporting ?

I am seeing rcom 4g network in ZenFone 2 laser. It does not support 850 band , then how it connecting to com 4g ?

Screenshot_20160730-105017.jpg

1 hour ago, ramtech said:

I am seeing rcom 4g network in ZenFone 2 laser. It does not support 850 band , then how it connecting to com 4g ?

It connected to Reliance 4G 4G and you are able to use data over LTE?

@ramteck it not support band 5 but support band 3 and 40 so u will get signal.

Sent from my F103 Pro using Tapatalk

It's actually connected to RJio's 4g network, which both the brothers are sharing...

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime launched in India today

Redmi 2S has 2GB/16GB Memory -Rs 6999

Redmi 3S Prime has 3GB/32GB Memory -Rs 8999

Common features

Snapdragon 430 Octa core processor

4000 mah battery

5" screen

13mp / 5 mp camera

Supports VoLTE

Network bands 4G
FDD LTE B3/B5
TDD LTE B40

Flash Sale on 09Aug2016 at Flipkart and MI

Also Redmi 3S features "IR Blaster" which can be used to control appliances like TV/AC

Edited by alugobi

Is now era of imported mobiles ends ??

No Volte Support,

Less 4G/3G Band Supported

Better handset available in INDIA for low Price

17 hours ago, Gdeepp Sran said:

@atishj

i think not yet bro jio work on a app which will work in 3g handset .........speed willbe like as 4g .............so see what will happen 

The app you are talking about is Jio4GVoice which can be installed in any 3G device but requires Jiofi's WiFi network to connect. Actually the app is designed for non volte 4G handsets to enable Voice & Video calls on Jio 4G Network.

Volte is a technology of future and almost all operators are planning to adopt / implement it in near future. So my advice is to select only devices which has native VoLTE support.

• Like 1