Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
madhansiva

Coverage issue while roaming in tamilnadu

I did MNP from aircel to reliance last month in karnataka and I traveled from karnataka to tamilnadu. My national roaming service is active but reliance network coverage was very poor and in most of the place I was not getting coverage at all (No Service) mainly in villages (20 km away from town). Not able to connect to aircel (Tie up) network to which I am able to connect in karnataka when reliance coverage is not available. while i was in roaming (tamilnadu) when reliance network was not available i tried to search network manually but it still dint show reliance but showed aircel but unable to select it. Already raised complaint but no resolution yet. What should i do? Please suggest.

I am also facing the same problem, however, I am from Tamilnadu circle and I am able to access Aircel and tata docomo network within tamilnadu if there is no reliance network. But whenever I travel to bangalore and other parts of karnataka, I am unable to connect with aircel or tata if here is reliance network. I registered a complaint in reliance cc about 6 months ago. Still the issue is not resolved. More than 10 tickets have been created till today, but no resolution