Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Free Upgrade to RevB WiPod for existing NetConnect+ HSD RevA Customers in Delhi

Hello RIMwebians,

As you all know, current RCom CDMA Spectrum is getting vacant for Band 5 LTE network, RCOM Delhi Circle has launched very aggresive offer for Old good payer Postpaid User of NetConnect+ Dongle.

Under this scheme the high ARPU Gold, Platinuim and Silver category users shall get ABSOLUTELY FREE upgrade to latest launched WiPod Mini LAVA MF 802s WiFi Battery dongle.

Delhi Users of RCom NetConnect+ dongle may call Customer Care 180030005555 or visit nearest Reliance Office to get the free dongle free of cost.

To know the status whether you are eligible or not, you can leave the MDN of your NetConnect+ Pospaid dongle in the thread and i shall let you know whether you are eligible or not.

Thanks

Amit Jain

post-7354-0-25305900-1461593747.jpg

You need to submit following to get free WiPod worth Rs. 1800

ID Proof

Photo

Old Dongle

Soon i am coming up with online service for providing you all free WiPod dongle too, stay tuned to RIMweb.in.

• Like 3

Now why would RCom offer Rev.B wipod if they are going to shut down CDMA and switch to LTE. Once CDMA is shut down, these wipods would become paperweights. There is of course the fact that RCom also has MTS spectrum in Delhi circle.

Edited by commonman

WiPod Rev B works on MTS in Delhi Circle, as CDMA going to turn off,

RCom is offering free upgrade to NetConnect+ user to Wipod for selected customers.

Later on after June, they can upgrade to LTE.

@Amit i already have a wipod but the issue is that always get RevA connection while my area has Rev B connection. Can you help if there are any settings for Rev B.

Another hint that CDMA network in Delhi would continue on MTS spectrum. Reliance is just scaring its CDMA customers so that they migrate to 4G (read RGSM for voice) network. Thos who don't would latch to MTS network

Amit ji what abt FWP phones

only last month i purchased a new handset paying 2990 from reliance e chop

Migrated my prepaid RCDMA netconnect+ dongle to 4G SIM with FRC. Disappointed to see no offer for 4G wiPod. Was shown the price as 2699 only. There are reports that some users are being shown the price as 899. Don't know on which basis does reliance is offering this to select customer. Are some prepaid customer also offered the 4G wipod at this price of 899?

I didn't bought the 4G wipod at exorbitant price of 2699. No point. Don't know what will happen now once 4G network is live as I have registered a 4G SIM on my dongle number. Looks like my dongle would stop working and the 4G SIM would get active. Hope that I would be able to use this 4G SIM in mobile phone as I am in no mood to buy 4G wipod at any price above 799

I am a Netconnect dongle user bought with Rs 3999/- and Iam contemplating to file a complaint before DCDRF, since this comes squarely with in unfair trade practice. They can not stop service before the contract period, they want to do so they have to give to the customer the free dongle. File the complaint before the DCDRF.

Amit ji what abt FWP phones

only last month i purchased a new handset paying 2990 from reliance e shop

3k for a cdma fwp? Wow!

Anyways, they're upgrading users in Mumbai by offering 9/18 months cash-back offer, based on the rental you choose while you 'upgrade', rather port-out to GSM (Your number will change to a 10 digit gsm mobile number). Check out the offer at the nearest store if they have a similar thing going..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

@Nellorian Since you've already paid advance rental, have you visited the nearest store to check out the free hardware upgrade option?

But since most of the store staff are usually half-updated themselves, first check with Customer care to confirm.. But be advised that they too probably won't have circle specific knowledge/updates.

Jai ho Reliance CDMA!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 5:58 PM, nellorian said:

I am a Netconnect dongle user bought with Rs 3999/- and Iam contemplating to file a complaint before DCDRF, since this comes squarely with in unfair trade practice. They can not stop service before the contract period, they want to do so they have to give to the customer the free dongle. File the complaint before the DCDRF.

Sir I have also subscribed to 4444 voice offer 

With 4444 ,recharge u get 500 Reliance to Reliance LOCAL/national free for lifetime 

But after upgrade to 4g they are telling me you won't get free minutes 

I have seen your posts 

I think we both should join hands and file case in district consumer forum

Emantaru meeru

• Like 1

Thank you sir

On 08/05/2016 at 1:53 AM, mywebid said:

Migrated my prepaid RCDMA netconnect+ dongle to 4G SIM with FRC. Disappointed to see no offer for 4G wiPod. Was shown the price as 2699 only. There are reports that some users are being shown the price as 899. Don't know on which basis does reliance is offering this to select customer. Are some prepaid customer also offered the 4G wipod at this price of 899?

I didn't bought the 4G wipod at exorbitant price of 2699. No point. Don't know what will happen now once 4G network is live as I have registered a 4G SIM on my dongle number. Looks like my dongle would stop working and the 4G SIM would get active. Hope that I would be able to use this 4G SIM in mobile phone as I am in no mood to buy 4G wipod at any price above 799

sir 

i have reliance netconnect dongle too 

i also got 4g sim from reliance mobile store also followed the required steps online for migrtion to 4g but 4g sim is still not active 

did your sim is start can you tell me the steps you followed 

On 6/21/2016 at 10:58 PM, vabs said:

sir 

i have reliance netconnect dongle too 

i also got 4g sim from reliance mobile store also followed the required steps online for migrtion to 4g but 4g sim is still not active 

did your sim is start can you tell me the steps you followed 

Same thing for me too.

I migrated my netconnect dongle to 4G and got a sim card by paying Rs 100

Now both my old dongle and new 4G sim are inactive. I read on some other place that we have to surrender the old dongle and only then will the new dongle-related 4G sim be activated.

On weekend i will again visit reliance mobile store ..

right now even normal 4g no is also have very irratic service like no service .. emergency calls only .. when ever i turn on data service .. they testing patience of customer

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1